"I'm gonna collect all the genders like infinity stones"Rin Penrose

Pochi Calls Out Idol Corp

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Pochi made a callout post about Idol.

Tweet deleted as of 22nd March: Archive

Let’s talk about that time I worked at NotStarbucks.

NotStarbucks has not provided an Extended Break notice despite my request to do so a long while ago. This situation has caused me significant worries. I wanted to take a break from accumulated stress from the very start to the present, because of several issues that NotStarbucks has had. While I recognize some internal issues are being worked on, there has been limited acknowledgment of responsibility for past incidents. I have experienced difficulties primarily in my interactions with Mr. Man.

I was scheduled to receive my share of the second Promo Event earnings, given to me in support by Customers, in early February to help and facilitate my move to another country, including various expenses like furniture, sound proofing, better equipment – as agreed & being the sole reason for my second Promo Event, but I did not receive anything. The lack of funds has caused me financial hardship. I have been under the impression that I would be paid. I was told it was sent, or being sent at the time, and like the first Promo Event, and all the other Promo Events, I should have received the funds on my next paycheck.

I was then recently told that the funds were frozen due saying I wouldn’t do my Tasks, which is false. We were still discussing and in the middle of negotiations. There were mentions of other tasks over which I had no control over (e.g a NotStarbucks Mini Game, NotStarbucks Stuffed Mascot), and that was what I was referring to. This concerned me, because I stated multiple times I could do my Tasks. It seemed illogical, as I had learned I would not receive the funds prior to this part in our negotiations. I was told by someone else at NotStarbucks that the actual reason was because I had a Work Leave Notice active. Regardless, this shouldn’t have changed anything since there was a significant established lapse of time before my leave, and I was more than open to negotiate and compromise to do my Tasks during that time, and extend the Work Leave Notice.

Around the start of January, I had issued a Work Leave Notice because of my experiences at NotStarbucks. I want to emphasize that issuing the Work Leave Notice was not related to the Promo Event. I planned to see what was possible, what my options were, what we could agree on, finish my Tasks of the Promo Event and exit with no complications. Keep in mind, we are End of March as of writing this, and I could have worked on Tasks for the Promo Event this entire time.

There were instances of undue pressure and coercion over the past months, going back and forth, such as punitive terms in documents I was given to sign, and threats. I refused to sign anything for my own mental well-being and to protect my freedom. Other well-meaning individuals joined in the negotiation near the tail-end, but it was still unfruitful, as Mr. Man refused to budge. In the end, I knew refunds might have to be issued, despite being a last option because of my financial situation, and possibilities of resolving this. I was very recently made aware by Customers that, upon asking for refunds, messages sent by NotStarbucks to Customers indicated no refunds would be offered because I was presently working on, and on my way to finishing my Tasks (false, as we had not yet come to an agreement, while simultaneously claiming I would not do my Tasks. I hadn’t received anything either way). In the end, it is the right thing to do for Customers because we were unable to find a way for NotStarbucks to let me complete my Tasks.

I have been feeling very unwell because of this situation, and have made this known to NotStarbucks. It has affected me mentally and physically, where I have needed to see a doctor. Most days I feel very depressed and brain fogged, completely out of it, and I struggle to do anything, including Coffee Making. I have felt lonely and isolated, worsening my anxieties. I am very exhausted. I tried my best.

I have respectfully asked NotStarbucks to respect my privacy and discontinue any further attempts to contact me. Despite holding evidence, I've chosen not to disclose further details out of consideration for the other Baristas and NotStarbucks Staff. I believe it prudent for all parties to move forward and disengage from this matter. Continued engagement serves no purpose and will only perpetuate harm and validate my experiences.

Google Doc link
(Archive, .pdf version attached)

Main points of contention appear to be: interactions with "Mr. Man" (presumably Aviel), not receiving her donothon cash.

Disclosure: I know very little about Pochi/Fen's on or off-stream personality. I have no idea how reliable of a narrator she is, and at the time of writing these are currently one-sided allegations which may or may not be true, and may be missing relevant context. Idol Corp can be found on X here, and the CEO, Aviel Basin, can be found here. If he/the company choose to respond, it is likely to be on one of these two accounts.

Attachments

• Let’s talk about that time I worked at NotStarbucks.pdf
    54.7 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3
Pochi made a callout post about Idol.

Archive

Google Doc link
(Archive incoming)

Before we make a lot of comments about this
How much of this is Adviel being a fucking dirty jew and how much is Brave Group coming back to their Unlimited ways?

Militante

Well, this is certainly one way to offset the Runie reveal earlier.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
HELP I CAN'T FIX HER
Every time some rando tries to bomb PC something even bigger happens that buries it. Last time it was the Doki thing. So... what's the next happening?

Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Cubanodun

Herald of the first of many
How much of this is Adviel being a fucking dirty jew and how much is Brave Group coming back to their Unlimited ways?
Read it, she is toast, she want to pull a doki, Shekelton is going to nuke her next week top

To give my opinion she falled from grace with me when she ruined her perfectly good model with that loli garbage she asked, then having menheras attack on main

Negzana

Hope nothing too toxic comes out of this. Funny to see Kurosanji flop, but don't want to learn Idol is all fucked.

God's Fattest Moojisan

Don't watch Vtubers, do hard drugs. Better for you

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Hope nothing too toxic comes out of this. Funny to see Kurosanji flop, but don't want to learn Idol is all fucked.
She is going to get terminated unless Adviel is able to convince her to take it down

Nigel Nigerman

The Niggest Negro in Nigeria
Are they made of fucking teflon?
Fishman just called in a favor to offset the Runie doxx. The timing is impeccable.

Fishman is a mafioso boss confirmed!

Negzana

She is going to get terminated unless Adviel is able to convince her to take it down
I don't actually watch Idol beyond Rin clips, for me I just don't like the drama involved because I like the escapism in Vtubing. Idol hits close because it makes me worry if Phase Connect is either a corrupt company or one of the talents are a bad egg. Just wished drama didn't happen and everyone just had fun and did well.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Just to clarify, I know very little about Pochi/Fen's on or off-stream personality. I have no idea how reliable of a narrator she is, and these are currently one-sided allegations which may or may not be true.

I am, however, very curious how Aviel will respond to this, since Idol took a noticeable PR hit when they publicly disclosed Riro's alleged misconduct. Regardless of how true Pochi's allegations are, Idol's response could be a make-or-break moment for the company, as they don't have as much goodwill remaining to easily tank this kind of controversy.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
HELP I CAN'T FIX HER
Wanna see some great irony? Only a few hours ago...
image.png
image.png

image.png
a

SomeRando

Fishman just called in a favor to offset the Runie doxx. The timing is impeccable.

Fishman is a mafioso boss confirmed!

"Pochi, shut it down"

Saturnus

haha it's unou

Anime Fan

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
if she's the only one to come forward with her "issues" it could just be she's still mad her druggie friend got the boot, if other talents come forward too then it will more than likely mean the whole company has been shit since the beginning. as for the donothon cash it depends on the context on how fast those are handled, and as far as I remember she did more than one which could be why she's still waiting on the cash. but yet again jews will jew so :botanshrug:

Salado

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Punitive terms in documents for individuals are extremely whack.

As is telling someone you will or are paying them, then not paying them, then giving the runaround about their pay, or if withholding is justified, having two parts of the business not talking to each other about that. Or really any of that section, if you're going to fuck around with money the right hand needs to know what the left hand is doing. Idol can't be that big of an organization. It reeks of unprofessionalism.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Top Bottom