"Muh therapist is gonna enjoy this so much, because before this, all I ever told him was 'I'm saaad, I'm angry, I'm empty inside...' nnhehaHaHUAHAhuahua, and instead now it's gonna be like 'I'm stressed! I haven't been sleeping! there's so much work!' ehahaHahUHUAHUAHahuahua, I'm just so happy to be working again"Dokibird

CyberIdol & Q_Quillz/AmeliaDxrk/AstreRxse/MikoDayoooo/others: Serial "agency" founder and art scammer (not very good at either)

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Murray is the anti-grifter, the one who stalks the stalker. He's blacker than a black company. He's the conman who cons the conman. Fear itself is afraid of him. Sssniperwolf doesn't even want to dox him. He eats a BLT sandwich separately.

Q doesn't stand a chance, Murray won't stop until he's satisfied.

Murray in a nutshell: :tomagatyou:

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
"Lahtome." Why is that name familiar?

Oh. Right.

@21st Century Pipkin Man Can you help me find evidence that Lahtome used to be YamakaKiyo?
Sorry, I was eeping. Looks like you already got it, but old tweets directed at yamakakiyo now point at Lahtome. They also have a ton of likes on supportive responses to YamakaKiyo's posts, but for some weird reason, I can only view them on my phone client and the browser client just hangs for her likes in specific. Pretty glad I found that account early, you should put me in the OP if any of my sperging has been helpful:smugpipi:

Technically the Lahtome/YamakaKiyo X account COULD have been sold, but an account from 2021 with 1k followers? Nearly worthless, in the $5-$10 range from a quick check of listings. That same account, but connected to a serial scammer with tons of interconnected accounts? You'd have to pay me five figgies to use it for a legit business:beataniugh:. It makes no sense for Jimmy's account to be rebranded to Lahtome either, unless it's some kind of deal where Q would start as a vtuber under the Lahtome identity, and Jimmy got the "company" for some reason? I have no idea what to make of all this for now.

Edit: Q, since you're a friend of the forum, I'll give you a free piece of advice. Reimburse and make amends with the people you've stolen from. If you ever find even minor success online, you will face enough scrutiny that someone will find your history. What you can do is minimize the impact it has on you.

E2: Removed some details on Jimmy, as they are unnecessary to prove that he is in fact real.

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Did Q had any affiliation with Smite or Smite streamers? the account Rhylkos account is followed by only 2 accounts. One of them being Smite baddies.

Account doesnt have anything but the following llist is interesting. not sure if the others accounts being followed could have anything to do with Q

smitebaddieX.PNGsmitebaddieX1.PNG

profilsmtbaddie.PNG

21st Century Pipkin Man

Did Q had any affiliation with Smite or Smite streamers? the account Rhylkos account is followed by only 2 accounts. One of them being Smite baddies.

Account doesnt have anything but the following llist is interesting. not sure if the others accounts being followed could have anything to do with Q

View attachment 52052View attachment 52053

View attachment 52054
Q had no affiliation with smite or really any mobas. Jimmy is absolutely a real person as far as I can tell, and not another one of Q's tulpas.

E: Removed some details on Jimmy, as it's been verified by now that they are, in fact, a real human bean and a victim of Q's scams.

Last edited:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
All right, it's locked in. Dollar General FalseEyeD landed the interview. Tonight at 6:00 PM PT/9:00 PM ET. I'm going to have a series of questions lined up but if there's any you want to make sure I don't miss drop 'em ASAP.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
All right, it's locked in. Dollar General FalseEyeD landed the interview. Tonight at 6:00 PM PT/9:00 PM ET. I'm going to have a series of questions lined up but if there's any you want to make sure I don't miss drop 'em ASAP.

you should ask proctor to highlight your stream

21st Century Pipkin Man

There are probably obvious, but...
1: How did he get mixed up in this?
2: How does he know Q?
3: How much does he know of the allegations against Q and their activities?
4: Can he back up or disprove any of the allegations regarding Q and her meddlesome and racist evil twin Marcella?
5: Is "Lahtome" him, Q, or someone else? Why were accounts previously belonging to Q(Twitter) and him(twitch) used?

Thanks boss.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
you should ask proctor to highlight your stream

He already knows about it since I asked last night if I could use the TVA Discord server to host the call. I don't know anything about hosting Discord calls so we'll see how this goes. Whether he wants to highlight it or not I'll leave it to him.

5: Is "Lahtome" him, Q, or someone else? Why were accounts previously belonging to Q(Twitter) and him(twitch) used?

I did ask him this last night and he said he controls the account now but seemed to be implying he didn't previously, though I didn't fully understand his answer. I'm definitely going to follow up on this.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
The tweet for the announcement of the new CEO that's going to be getting grilled later has been deleted. Wonder if it was Jim or Q that did it but damn, maybe Q should just come out and admit the idea is dead, apologize and fucking vanish from the internet. I get she's trying to 'do right' somewhat by what info she latched onto when she was pressed on Proctor's stream but the reality is that she's just trying to foist this entire company idea on whoever is first to say "Okay" and that's not really going to lead to any real success either.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Todd's Strongest Howard

Early Adopter

Kyouko

Vanitas vanitatum
Well that is a record

new CEO??? probably just another Q identity

Last edited:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
This graphic designer is claiming Q did a chargeback on some designs that she ended up using on the Twitter feed:

PDF of the Google doc attached. Aside from the usual she also includes a conversation she had with CyberIdol's first artist who goes by 0_Sukii on Twitter who in turn shares the DMs they had with Q in which Q basically asks him (?) to redesign what was clearly character designs from other artists. The artist called it off after Q asked him to provide flat designs that she would have someone else cut rather than having him cut them.

Attachments

• Blacklist Against- @yamakakiyo (785661014066331668) and @CyberIdol_EN.pdf
    5.3 MB · Views: 6

Nenélove

Dying from mexican sickness
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Kyouko

Vanitas vanitatum
Well a happy...? ending I guess...
BAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHA

View attachment 52191
my intrusive thoughts want me to quote retweet it to make it impossible for them to post updates, but in the other hand I want them to show what they have in store

big red button moment

21st Century Pipkin Man

This graphic designer is claiming Q did a chargeback on some designs that she ended up using on the Twitter feed
Ah. So she's entirely unrepentant and all or most assets for the company were stolen/scammed. Very nice.

On the Jimmystream: A lot of the evidence that really sealed the deal (TardaTod's account on MikoDayooo's cancel attempt using faked screenshots and Empraize's account) is buried in the 7 hour trainwreck, so I get his point of not fully buying it. I wish Jimmy all the best, but I feel like the value of the assets he received is still negative - just look at his name getting understandably mixed up in the latest callout above. He seemed like a pretty smart guy otherwise, and Q is clearly pretty successful at manipulating people one on one. It's only when things are brought out in the open where she breaks down in the literal sense.

E: Wouldn't be surprised if she starts pulling in more of the chargebacks now or in the near future. The six month dispute window is very long. A person to watch would be @wijwitchangel who made the Miko model - now sold off. I believe Christoff Hare was by @Feetete39o

Last edited:

Nigel Nigerman

The Niggest Negro in Nigeria
Q in a nutshell...
OIP (3).jpg

She's one stubborn fuck, I'll give her that. She'll push the grift TO THE MOON because she knows it's going to be that lucrative.

Too bad she's not as autistic as this archive site.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Early Adopter
Man would I like to hear Jimmy's opinion on all this now that this has happened. I'm sure he's very happy with the situation he's found himself in because of Q and will certainly keep her on as part of all this going forward.

Good luck running this company dude, the name is cursed, your understanding of the business side of vtubing is questionable and it will cost you money that by now you're not likely to ever make back.

e: Jimmy reached out to me. :smugselen: He's dropping Cyberidol since it's not even a real thing in the first place, nothing was invested on his end, he's changed the Lahtome twitter back to Kiyo and is going to make his own account with the name and just try to detach from all this, so any future Lahtome twitter is unaffiliated. He'll try getting into streaming and still thinks an agency could be a neat business, so here's hoping something manifests from that at some point. He could start the first Pro Smite Vtuber agency and be Hi-Rez's pet advertisement with their own models showcased in game next to vHoeshow.

Last edited:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
e: Jimmy reached out to me. :smugselen: He's dropping Cyberidol since it's not even a real thing in the first place, nothing was invested on his end, he's changed the Lahtome twitter back to Kiyo and is going to make his own account with the name and just try to detach from all this, so any future Lahtome twitter is unaffiliated. He'll try getting into streaming and still thinks an agency could be a neat business, so here's hoping something manifests from that at some point. He could start the first Pro Smite Vtuber agency and be Hi-Rez's pet advertisement with their own models showcased in game next to vHoeshow.

Oh, really? It checks out - YamakaKiyo has the activity that Lahtome had yesterday, and Lahtome looks to be a new account. Sounds like he's pulling the eject lever on this whole thing.

Gonna try to update the OP tonight after my stream with all the new stuff (and Q's new aliases).

Empraize

Top Bottom