"We did it! We won a wigger race!"Oozora Subaru

TVA Financials (Donation Links, Monthly Expenses, Etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
The Virtual Asylum depends on donations from users to operate smoothly. I run it at my personal expense, and do my best to put all donations to good use. This thread will serve as a record of TVA's expenses and donations, so users are well aware of our financial situation. You will also be able to find the links to donation sites here.

Patreon (Anonymous)

Buy Me A Coffee (Anonymous)

PayPal Business Address: proctorzakharov@gmail.com (I see your donation email address)

Streamelements (I see your donation email address)

Donating 5$ or more at once entitles you to a reward.

For every 5$ donated, you may link me any vtuber-related Youtube or Twitch channel/video and have it featured for 3 days on the video sidebar displayed on the main page.

For every $20 donated you may choose a custom user banner for yourself that will display under your username. I.E 'Dizzy's Husband' or 'Rie's Last Condom'. Banners must not contain slurs and should in some way be vtuber related. Banners are permanent; they may not be removed unless you pay another $20.

For every $30 donated you may advertise a vtuber's channel as a non-dismissible announcement for a week.

For every $40 donated you may choose a custom user banner for another user. They must then pay at least $20 to have it removed.

(To redeem any of these you need to DM me the details of what you want, here or on Discord/Matrix.)

Xenforo Cloud Hosting: $123 per month.
Matrix Server Hosting: $24 per month.
My Sanity: -1d10 per day.

At the start of the next billing cycle I will begin to update this thread regarding ongoing donations. Every month I will show our expenditures vs income. Any excess income will be reserved for forum-related expenses first, I.E paying for custom plugins, etc.

Last edited:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Financhu Report for October-December 2023.

1702172333455.png
1702173352215.png

I have a few subs on Patreon but I'm not looking at that right now.

Edit: To be clear, I'm doing this today because the 9th/10th is the billing day, aka day of most significant expense, so it makes sense to go from 9th to 9th rather than 1st to 1st.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom