[Live] KIRSCHEPOSTING

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
"Not sure if your esl or not"
>your

:pankosmug:

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
I'm still amazed he's not slowed down at all. Is he taking the same stimulants or drugs that Destiny is?

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
i think its the receipts on what the fuck SFO is doing on kirsche or something along those lines

Mongoloid

Hatting minorities and majorities since 2005

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Anything on the bird app? It's good that there's actual receipts but if no one's going to see it...

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Anything on the bird app? It's good that there's actual receipts but if no one's going to see it...

She doesn't want to publicize it on Twitter herself or talk about it on stream so there are no possible accusations of her trying to use it for clout or attention.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
She doesn't want to publicize it on Twitter herself or talk about it on stream so there are no possible accusations of her trying to use it for clout or attention.
Fuck... Someone go tag Rev, the fucker wouldn't be able to resist this.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Fuck... Someone go tag Rev, the fucker wouldn't be able to resist this.
>she doesnt want it to be known to the public
>"tag a known dramafag"

:raoraItalian::raoraItalian:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
>"tag a known dramafag"

:raoraItalian::raoraItalian:

There's a difference between someone else deciding to take it him and her blatantly going 'hey dude be my white knight'. She wants it public, obviously. What she doesn't want is to give any ammunition to anyone accusing her in bad faith of promoting it herself just to get sympathy clicks.

Like, say... every single other retarded vtweeter does over absolute nothingburgers, or people like Kenji do for absolutely transparent PR reasons.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
There's a difference between someone else deciding to take it him and her blatantly going 'hey dude be my white knight'. She wants it public, obviously. What she doesn't want is to give any ammunition to anyone accusing her in bad faith of promoting it herself just to get sympathy clicks.

Like, say... every single other retarded vtweeter does over absolute nothingburgers, or people like Kenji do for absolutely transparent PR reasons.
my bad, esl moment
i misunderstood "doesnt want it made public from herself" for "made public in general"

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
I thought we were operating on the basis of her not wanting to be accused of clout chasing? If so, get other people to do it.

Otherwise, what's the point of releasing an entire novella of someone's bullshit if not a lot of people can see it?

my bad, esl moment
i misunderstood "doesnt want it made public from herself" for "made public in general"
Oh good.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I, for one, am looking forward to whatever SFO will respond with that totally proves Kirsche is going mask-off this time, guys, he promises

and for that to be laughed at by the general populace, while simultaneously streissand-effect-ing this document

EDIT: or maybe he'll collab with Raildex for a "kirsche is bad" expose, crank up the TDS to levels we haven't seen since 2016

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
I, for one, am looking forward to whatever SFO will respond with that totally proves Kirsche is going mask-off this time, guys, he promises

and for that to be laughed at by the general populace, while simultaneously streissand-effect-ing this document

EDIT: or maybe he'll collab with Raildex for a "kirsche is bad" expose, crank up the TDS to levels we haven't seen since 2016
He'll either deny involvement with many of the people mentioned in the document or double down as he always does, saying he never did anything wrong. He has no shame and will consider it a win if it gets attention on him and his channel.

fortnitesmasherX

Can someone summarize the document? As someone who's mostly ignored this drama, outside of knowing the two of them had a political stream in October, there's just too much to process here.

Mongoloid

Hatting minorities and majorities since 2005
Can someone summarize the document? As someone who's mostly ignored this drama, outside of knowing the two of them had a political stream in October, there's just too much to process here.
SFO and his jannies/orbiters running gayops

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Just so I'll know does any one know why SFO considers the coconut fox his white whale?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Just so I'll know does any one know why SFO considers the coconut fox his white whale?
Dragged into it by him and his retarded mods being friends with SpookiVT and Kirsche not wanting to collab with him.

Yes, the origins are that gay.

Top Bottom