"15 calories, that's like a pie right?"IRyS

[Live] KIRSCHEPOSTING

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Dragged into it by him and his retarded mods being friends with SpookiVT and Kirsche not wanting to collab with him.

Yes, the origins are that gay.
Man vtuber drama is both gay and trifling somehow I'm still surprised after a year and half

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Dragged into it by him and his retarded mods being friends with SpookiVT and Kirsche not wanting to collab with him.

thousands of people who are vaugely aware of kirsche and possibly more in the general vtubing/streaming scene and it always comes back to this or cyberlive

Maniacal Foreigner

She doesn't want to publicize it on Twitter herself or talk about it on stream so there are no possible accusations of her trying to use it for clout or attention.
Does it matter? If it's out there, it's out there, and Dev and his bunch are gonna find out about it sooner or later, and they'll call her a clout-chaser anyway.
It just strikes me as another woman-brained moment. "Oh, I don't wanna cause drama". Well, that's kinda unavoidable if you're gonna publicize this information, is it not?
Might as well come out guns blazing and call the shitheels out in public. Let everyone know what sort of people they are.

Stunned But Dumb

I usually don't mess with google docs so I was going to wait for a stream on this. Shame, but fair. Is this the same Spooki that put out a doc on Shirara years back?

Mongoloid

Hatting minorities and majorities since 2005
Does it matter? If it's out there, it's out there, and Dev and his bunch are gonna find out about it sooner or later, and they'll call her a clout-chaser anyway.
It just strikes me as another woman-brained moment. "Oh, I don't wanna cause drama". Well, that's kinda unavoidable if you're gonna publicize this information, is it not?
Might as well come out guns blazing and call the shitheels out in public. Let everyone know what sort of people they are.
I think its more like not giving them ammo to play the victim card as hard compared to if she just posted on main

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Might skim through it a little later. Didn't even know he had such issues with Kirsche, but then, I've tried my best to completely ignore this cringe, tranny cock loving fag since the Gamergate days.

Maniacal Foreigner

I think its more like not giving them ammo to play the victim card as hard compared to if she just posted on main
Proof is proof. They can play cards all they want, if objective facts are right there for all to see, spelled out in black-and-white, it shouldn't matter.

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
There's a difference between someone else deciding to take it him and her blatantly going 'hey dude be my white knight'. She wants it public, obviously. What she doesn't want is to give any ammunition to anyone accusing her in bad faith of promoting it herself just to get sympathy clicks.

Like, say... every single other retarded vtweeter does over absolute nothingburgers, or people like Kenji do for absolutely transparent PR reasons.
My favorite part was definitely when the RagingRetard attempted to educate you on your "legal liability" for seeing some IP addresses every now and again. That's some absolute grade A stupidity. Clearly this person is either young or stupid or both. I haven't finished reading yet but when I read that last message from the screencap I was laughing my butt off lemao:kaelalaugh:

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Proof is proof. They can play cards all they want, if objective facts are right there for all to see, spelled out in black-and-white, it shouldn't matter.
Those facts are very interesting, but what if I don't want to be in the wrong and held accountable for it? - Twitter
These two-faced freaks have been running gayops on Kirsche for years, I doubt they're going to be overcome by the spirit of good faith and honesty now just because someone they hate did something to bite them in the ass. If the facts are irrefutable then what you'll usually see from these types is to shift to focus on anything but the facts, probably more attacks on her character and attempts to poison the well against Kirsche by posting about how she's a dangerous political extremist, because they hate her and the point of all this is to hurt her. Not to have some sort of honest objective discussion.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
My favorite part was definitely when the RagingRetard attempted to educate you on your "legal liability" for seeing some IP addresses every now and again. That's some absolute grade A stupidity. Clearly this person is either young or stupid or both. I haven't finished reading yet but when I read that last message from the screencap I was laughing my butt off lemao

Can you link me to where that happened? I genuinely cannot even remember this incident at all.

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter

Piava

Redemption Arc
Summary of the Doc:
  • DFD asks Kirsche's moderation team if she'd be interested in doing a collab with Spooki. Kirsche declines "as soft as possible."
  • It is suspected that someone is selectively posting discord screenshots from NSFW (a secondary general channel restricted to regular viewers) to /pcg/ (Phase Connect General, a thread on 4chan's /vt/ board) to cause problems. Many users are purged from NSFW including DFD. DFD leaves the discord entirely, which sort of implies she was only there for that specific channel.
  • Three months later RagingBull (someone whose claim to fame was dropping a large donation to Kirsche) contacts Kirsche's moderation team to ask that DFD be added back into NSFW. This doesn't happen.
  • DFD (As Agent Deepthroat) starts shit and brags about it on twitter.
  • SFO joins the discord, the conversation is public, ends cordially. DFD is permanently banned for previously recording voice chats for the purpose of causing problems. SFO denies any involvement with this.
  • Spooki and DFD make angry tweets. This is later handwaved as a miscommunication.
  • The Pippa / Camelot331 drama happens. DFD brags about having 'tentacles' in many discord servers, especially Kirsche's. She claims she's not a shit stirrer and if anyone thinks that she'll stir shit. I'm summarizing really hard here but the whiplash is real.
  • DFD claims she used to love Kirsche but dropped her because she had wrong opinions about Spooki / was homophobic / was a grifter. Spooki for his part claims he hates drama and Kirsche hates him for absolutely no reason / just wants to pander to 4chan for relevance because she can't get into Phase Connect (coincidentally the company that hired the woman he failed at grooming). He later claims he is being used as a deflection to distract from Pippa's situation. Nobody has any evidence of anything. This goes on for-fucking-ever.
  • A Kirsche mod provides evidence for the grooming accusations and Kirsche publicly reprimands him for doing so.
  • DFD contacts someone with connections to Kirsche, SFO, and DFD and claims betrayal most foul.
  • Three months pass. An unrelated third party sees bullshit afoot and contacts Kirsche's moderation team with DFD screenshots. "I have like 6 people in Kirsche's server that give me dirt on everyone [...] and that bitch will never find out who they are [...] I'm waiting for the day she kinda makes it. I will drop an anonymous care package on the Internet."
  • Eleven days later Kirsche appears on a collab (Archcast) with SFO, unaware that SFO would be a guest. After the stream she confronts him about the gayops. SFO claims DFD actually had no plans on using any of the information obtained from the gayops and that there also were definitely no gayops.
  • Kirsche provides direct evidence that yes, there are gayops. SFO attempts to deflect.
  • SFO requests screenshots from Arch and receives them. Kirsche requests screenshots and is denied. SFO uses this to establish a one-sided narrative.
  • Later that day someone claims on /pcg/ that a large email has been sent to dramatuber NuxTaku with 'evidence' of Kirche's and her users' wrongdoing, painting her as a Nazi / antisemite. This is likely the 'care package' referenced earlier.
  • SFO sends the message "I KNOW," then later claims this was a joke. Claims no responsibility for the actions of his moderators. Says he doesn't care if people are spying on her. Denies involvement in gayops before saying that the gayops were actually justified.
  • The next day, the idea of nuking NSFW again is floated. RagingBull immediately self-reports as a spy.
  • THIS IS KIND OF WHERE I GIVE UP
  • Everything continues to get progressively dumber and there's a fake fight to draw out additional spies. RagingBull is revealed to be running the /vt/ 4Clover agency despite claming not to know what /pcg/ is, and then claims vtuber AntHime assisted with the creation of the 'care package' but she had no knowledge of The Virtual Asylum (TVA) despite her having an account there.
  • RagingBull contacts the owner of TVA @Sanshain to ask if he could see IP addresses, then offers unsolicited 'security advice' in the form of vague threats about legal liability.
  • DFD self-reports as the owner of a YouTube channel devoted to "shizo posting" about vtubers (mostly Kirsche).
  • SFO makes a video post on twitter claiming he is not engaged in gayops and none of his moderators are either.
  • Flamenco contacts Kirsche on behalf of SFO and claims that DFD has been removed as a moderator. This is technically true because DFD is now a moderator of the new discord server.
  • What new discord server? SFO deletes his discord and later claims this was done because Kirsche attempted to have it raided.
  • Neat, SFO has a sock.
  • Neat, DFD has a sock.
  • SFO and Kirsche come to an agreement to leave each other alone.
  • Despite this agreement, SFO shit-talks Kirsche in a video about OffKai (a vtuber convention from which Kirsche was banned).
  • Despite this agreement, SFO posts a deceptively-edited video of Kirsche responding to comments Destiny made about the attempted assassination of Trump.
  • With two strikes against the non-aggression pact, Kirsche releases the Google Doc.
Credit to Planetary Bombardment on the Farms:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Summary of the Doc:
  • DFD asks Kirsche's moderation team if she'd be interested in doing a collab with Spooki. Kirsche declines "as soft as possible."
  • It is suspected that someone is selectively posting discord screenshots from NSFW (a secondary general channel restricted to regular viewers) to /pcg/ (Phase Connect General, a thread on 4chan's /vt/ board) to cause problems. Many users are purged from NSFW including DFD. DFD leaves the discord entirely, which sort of implies she was only there for that specific channel.
  • Three months later RagingBull (someone whose claim to fame was dropping a large donation to Kirsche) contacts Kirsche's moderation team to ask that DFD be added back into NSFW. This doesn't happen.
  • SFO joins the discord, the conversation is public, ends cordially. DFD is permanently banned for previously recording voice chats for the purpose of causing problems. SFO denies any involvement with this.
  • Spooki and DFD make angry tweets. This is later handwaved as a miscommunication.
  • The Pippa / Camelot331 drama happens. DFD brags about having 'tentacles' in many discord servers, especially Kirsche's. She claims she's not a shit stirrer and if anyone thinks that she'll stir shit. I'm summarizing really hard here but the whiplash is real.
  • DFD claims she used to love Kirsche but dropped her because she had wrong opinions about Spooki / was homophobic / was a grifter. Spooki for his part claims he hates drama and Kirsche hates him for absolutely no reason / just wants to pander to 4chan for relevance because she can't get into Phase Connect (coincidentally the company that hired the woman he failed at grooming). He later claims he is being used as a deflection to distract from Pippa's situation. Nobody has any evidence of anything. This goes on for-fucking-ever.
  • A Kirsche mod provides evidence for the grooming accusations and Kirsche publicly reprimands him for doing so.
  • DFD contacts someone with connections to Kirsche, SFO, and DFD and claims betrayal most foul.
  • Three months pass. An unrelated third party sees bullshit afoot and contacts Kirsche's moderation team with DFD screenshots. "I have like 6 people in Kirsche's server that give me dirt on everyone [...] and that bitch will never find out who they are [...] I'm waiting for the day she kinda makes it. I will drop an anonymous care package on the Internet."
  • Eleven days later Kirsche appears on a collab (Archcast) with SFO, unaware that SFO would be a guest. After the stream she confronts him about the gayops. SFO claims DFD actually had no plans on using any of the information obtained from the gayops and that there also were definitely no gayops.
  • Kirsche provides direct evidence that yes, there are gayops. SFO attempts to deflect.
  • SFO requests screenshots from Arch and receives them. Kirsche requests screenshots and is denied. SFO uses this to establish a one-sided narrative.
  • Later that day someone claims on /pcg/ that a large email has been sent to dramatuber NuxTaku with 'evidence' of Kirche's and her users' wrongdoing, painting her as a Nazi / antisemite. This is likely the 'care package' referenced earlier.
  • SFO sends the message "I KNOW," then later claims this was a joke. Claims no responsibility for the actions of his moderators. Says he doesn't care if people are spying on her. Denies involvement in gayops before saying that the gayops were actually justified.
  • The next day, the idea of nuking NSFW again is floated. RagingBull immediately self-reports as a spy.
  • Everything continues to get progressively dumber and there's a fake fight to draw out additional spies. RagingBull is revealed to be running the /vt/ 4Clover agency despite claming not to know what /pcg/ is, and then claims vtuber AntHime assisted with the creation of the 'care package' but she had no knowledge of The Virtual Asylum (TVA) despite her having an account there.
  • RagingBull contacts the owner of TVA @Sanshain to ask if he could see IP addresses, then offers unsolicited 'security advice' in the form of vague threats about legal liability.
  • DFD self-reports as the owner of a YouTube channel devoted to "shizo posting" about vtubers (mostly Kirsche).
  • SFO makes a video post on twitter claiming he is not engaged in gayops and none of his moderators are either.
  • Flamenco contacts Kirsche on behalf of SFO and claims that DFD has been removed as a moderator. This is technically true because DFD is now a moderator of the new discord server.
  • What new discord server? SFO deletes his discord and later claims this was done because Kirsche attempted to have it raided.
  • Neat, SFO has a sock.
  • Neat, DFD has a sock.
  • Despite this agreement, SFO shit-talks Kirsche in a video about OffKai (a vtuber convention from which Kirsche was banned).
  • Despite this agreement, SFO posts a deceptively-edited video of Kirsche responding to comments Destiny made about the attempted assassination of Trump.
  • With two strikes against the non-aggression pact, Kirsche releases the Google Doc.
They evolved from Gay ops to femboy ops

Tubedude

So @Ant Hime and @Kyouko were involved in these gayops against Kirsche if I'm reading the doc right?

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
So @Ant Hime and @Kyouko were involved in these gayops against Kirsche if I'm reading the doc right?
Kyouko was also involved in some gay ops regarding Kiki and has effectively disappeared when pressed on it. He bragged about getting close to vtubers and people in the sphere so its not out of the question that he'd be doing backroom favors

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
The way it's presented shows that they had at the very least some association with one of the people running ops on Kirsche. Considering the guy could not shut up about Kirsche, I'm sure he talked shit to them too.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
if you want a preview of how he might possibly respond, here he is on Sidescrollers a few days ago where he's coming under fire for his tweets about the fireman who died in [THE LATEST POLITICAL HAPPENINGS]. cue TDS when he finds even the slightest connection with the firefighter to January 6th.

despite this 'apology', he still believes everything he said, he 'simply worded it wrong'. spoiler alert: the vast majority of the audience/chatters didn't buy it, and he insists they just don't like what he has to say, since he's such a heckin' valid journalist that takes his time getting "all of the information" in his stories.

and he also briefly mentions the gay-ops with Kirsche when it was brought up by a superchat, boiling it down to "I like her, but she doesn't like me", and that he would tell them about it later.

(1:02:10 - 1:02:56 is when that mention happens, in the event this media post doesn't reflect it)

Last edited:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

Summary of the Doc:
  • Neat, SFO has a sock.
  • Neat, DFD has a sock.
TLDR SFO is a massive femboy.

if you want a preview of how he might possibly respond, here he is on Sidescrollers a few days ago where he's coming under fire for his tweets about the fireman who died in [THE LATEST POLITICAL HAPPENINGS], cue TDS when he finds even the slightest connection with the firefighter to January 6th.

despite this 'apology', he still believes everything he said, he 'simply worded it wrong' - spoiler alert, the vast majority of the audience/chatters didn't buy it, and he insists they just don't like what he has to say, since he's such a heckin' valid journalist that takes his time getting "all of the information" in his stories.

and he also briefly mentions the gay-ops with Kirsche when it was brought up by a superchat, boiling it down to "I like her, but she doesn't like me", and that he would tell them about it later.

(1:02:10 - 1:02:56 is when that mention happens, in the event this media post doesn't reflect it)

Apparently the next day (or same day) he walked back on it when talking with some other creator called Asmongan. All of this taken from the same comments in the video you just linked. I dont follow the fat nerd but at this point I have no doubt in the claims given his past behavior.

Same day starts being a femboy about Kirsche

Top Bottom