"Moral of the story: just don't be a dick!"Hakos Baelz

[Live] KIRSCHEPOSTING

Atlas

Moreover the person called StrayWolf, I shared server with him for quite a while, he's the most deranged person I could've ever met. The fact that half of the screenshots are from him are exactly driving the document on his own twisted narrative

In the period I shared with him, he believed deadass that Microsoft would open a cosmic portal to hell, and not figuratively, he meant it literally, believed the 5G thing and so much bs that I can remember, any conspiracy that just sounded completely insane was completely reasonable for him

He's a psych ward wonder
You got any evidence or did you jut pull that out of your ass?

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
how many civil wars are we going to have in a one month period? only one way to find out!

Smelliest007

Ok, this is getting gay. Im not going to rake someone over the coals just cause they were acquaintances with these retards. I understand bringing up the moderation issues and being upset over the outcome or lack of outcome of the action, but as of now, I think Kyouko is starting to catch undeserved flak. If more evidence comes out to the contrary that proves gay ops or further knowledge of said gay ops, I will eat my words on this.
It's fine, I'm done as it is.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
The conclusion is the same as always:

Discord Was A Mistake

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Xuhle

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Bronze

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
The saga continues!

I was going to stream about this on Wednesday, but it's clearly evolving rapidly and I do not like to bandwagon like that.

Bronze

Someone I keep seeing on twitter that talks about stuff like this. Found it interesting that she got a statement from Dev. But now Kirsche actually replied to Arch and shared the document, I guess it's not much important.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
The saga continues!

I was going to stream about this on Wednesday, but it's clearly evolving rapidly and I do not like to bandwagon like that.

"I have enough material to do an evil hitpiece on Kirsche, but I won't, because I'm the good guy here. she's just paranoid btw" -SFO, who is not complicit in any gayops whatsoever, he pinky promises

it's a shame to see Arch devguarding this hard with the pretense of "letting two women fight", when it is unequivocally one-sided with Kirsche just wanting to be left alone, and dev taking that personally for over a year

it also makes me not want to financially back whatever competition to Games Workshop that Arch is cooking up. if he can't even have a spine in this one heavily-documented instance, then prospects look grim if dev is still attached to the "brand" in the future

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
it's a shame to see Arch devguarding this hard with the pretense of "letting two women fight", when it is unequivocally one-sided with Kirsche just wanting to be left alone, and dev taking that personally for over a year
At this point Kirsche gets more views than every single channel Arch regularly puts on his show combined, at their peak. These is a huge incentive for him to keep engaging and not admit anything. It's a cynical attempt to play the neutral third party for views and sympathy.

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
None of this people are genuine. Reminds me of Gator and his ilk sweeping it up for Kiki. They're far more priotized in keeping their clout and attention than calling out SFO for being the retarded contrarian he is.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
From Occo's stream;

1721786485663.png

This is now my informal term for this situation.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I'm going to highlight Occo's stream because they have spoken with Dev directly and are adding even new information on it all. Such as his claims that he hasn't even READ the document, as well as calling Kirsche a 'crazy scizo'.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
"I have enough material to do an evil hitpiece on Kirsche, but I won't, because I'm the good guy here. she's just paranoid btw" -SFO
Just like drake with his red button and probably touching kids

Tamavitch

Pig in human clothing
.I don't think you fully grasp just how poisonous and insidious Dev's circle is, or to what lengths they go to try and get at her.
And? She knows full well, as do you, that there is no "fighting back" against dogshit like this. Facts and logic, evidence etc. are irrelevant and always will be. Unless she's talking to a lawyer, which might not be a bad idea, then this is all for nothing and is just feeding them. Like it or not, agree or not, this does in fact all come right back down the eternal and immutable First Law Of Reality: Don't Feed Trolls. And since the dawn of time, the most common reply to "don't feed the trolls" is of course "but I HAVE to feed them!". No ya didn't. Shitters are going to make useless, dishonest hit pieces on her. That's just how it is. She has no control over that. They are going to DM mutuals and trash talk her. As they have been for years.
Kirsche is above this shit and she knows she is above it. I am sure she feels like maybe her hands are tied and she has to jump into that pig pen and maybe feels like she had Right on her side (which I am sure she does) and that that should matter. But it doesn't. And it NEVER EVER will. Because getting her to roll in the slop with them was always the ONLY point. Obviously it's easy for me or you to sit back and armchair this and be like "LOL negro just walk away from the computer" but unless she wants to involve a lawyer, that's her only choice. Period. These are dipshit grifter retards who do this crap professionally, it is their only reason to exist. They will never be swayed or convinced with facts and logic or one-upped or deterred. Ever ever ever. Especially not when they're in the wrong.
This is, again, high school mean girl cheerleader shit. Yes they're mean and no it's not fair and yes they will shit talk you to your friends. But 0 people who have ever lived, or who will ever live, have taken bait and won. It might end up being (barely) worthwhile to have dropped this big document in the final tally, a few years down the road, because it will have let a few undecided parties who are worth convincing make up their minds (if such a person exists which is unlikely). But mostly they will see two parties covered in pigshit and will not bother to listen to their insistence that the other one is the one who started shitting.
These nobodies are trash, Foxu knows they are trash, her fans know, and exactly 0 people have been like "boy I sure loved Cherry Fox with her edgy humor and rants about leftardism, but since SHORT FAT OTAK-WHO? hates her, I will stop watching!"
I know you probably feel like this is dragging Kirsche but it is the exact opposite. She is too good for this shit and for these grifter zeroes. She can simply continue to grow and to crush them in the only way that's every going to matter: by doing better than they are, being more likable, and continuing to hashtagwin. But google "I took bait and came out on top because I was in the right". 0 search results.
Fear not brave hobbits for the Shadow is but a passing thing.

Tamavitch

Pig in human clothing
Top Bottom