"The doctor suspected stomach bacteria, to figure that out he needed me to shit in a cup. So I have to go to the hospital for a bunch of stuff, but also to drop off a cup of shit. I took a bunch of laxatives that day, I drank a coffee, I drank some aloe vera juice, I ate some spinach, had some orange juice, long story short, I shat my soul out later that day. The worst part was I had to scoop the mousse au chocolat into this fucking cup. It was so moussie, and chunky. The medicine I am taking, it seems to help. The first night was still rough, but this night, I feel great. I feel very gassy. Hopefully whatever it is the medicines are working well against that, and now we just hope and preygge (Pray) that when I call on Monday they didn't find anything else that's suspicious."Shylily

[Live] KIRSCHEPOSTING

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
This is SFO’s response to the drama

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
This is SFO’s response to the drama

300 page doc drops on his head
"nah hoe its you who obsessed with me, im not owned btw lol :)"

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
“It turns out I did literally nothing, and it only got traction because simps”

shut the fuck up you disingenuous cunt, holy shit, I am doing everything I can to not fedpost right now

EDIT: also harine spotted devguarding in the replies, how does this keep happening

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
As usual SFO tries the, "lol I don't care" strategy, not realising it can't work since his gay ops has been documented extensively.

What a pathetic :nehgah: fag.

StrayWolf

Moreover the person called StrayWolf, I shared server with him for quite a while, he's the most deranged person I could've ever met. The fact that half of the screenshots are from him are exactly driving the document on his own twisted narrative

In the period I shared with him, he believed deadass that Microsoft would open a cosmic portal to hell, and not figuratively, he meant it literally, believed the 5G thing and so much bs that I can remember, any conspiracy that just sounded completely insane was completely reasonable for him

He's a psych ward wonder
Hello, StrayWolf here, I want to clarify because my nickname was brought out on this forum and on the TVA discord and I found out by a third party that this was happening; a mischaracterization of my persona was done on this post, aswell my actual involvement with the document in question, and the validity of said document.

-First, I've talked with Kyouko on DMs, and there is no ill will between us, no personal beef.

-Second, Kyouko and some other people I'm friends with shared a mutual discord sometime around the end of year 2019 and up to maybe the start of 2021. And my approach to some topics may have giving them the wrong impression, but what it boils down is that discord did not like me talking about vaccines and vaccine mandates because I was against them, and they were pro vaccines, and I respected their position, and my views on that topic or jokes I made on that year don't have anything to do with the document in question nor the validity of it. So I ask everyone to be objective and fair.

-Third, my involvement on said document, as part of Kirsche's moderation team was supplying her with DM captures of the person known as RageBull, who commissioned me art for the main instigator of the gayops in her server, Dragon Fat Deposits, she or he? is even seen using said art as pfp in some captures of the document, I'm not the author of the document, I have not redacted a single word nor dot on that document, I only provided screen captures of my dms, said screen captures that I have now also sent to Kyouko.

-Fourth, I invite everyone here to please read carefully the document, as I nor anybody in the entirety of the document put the responsibility of the gay ops on Kyouko / Banned Vtuber Memes, their name or nick only came up because that association was stated by Ragebull in a dm sent to me, and the document states as such, I did not claim Kyouko was associated with Rage, nor I claimed he was the person behind said gayops, but Rage mentioned being associated with them and for the sake of clarity we put that out there. Rage also claimed to be associated with Ant, and it's during the nuking of Ant-hime's discord (he was a mod in that cord) as you can verify in the timeline of the document is that we confirm some suspicions about Rage. I doubt Kyouko, Ant-hime nor Parrot are actually directing those gay ops, but I do think Rage uses those claims of association to give himself more credibility, or infiltrates various vtuber groups with the intent of running gayops in those servers.
I have not shared the entirety of my dms with him, as I don't see them being much relevant for the topic in question.

-So please everyone read the document carefully and don't attack anyone nor make claims that the document never states anywhere.

Last edited:

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
So Vee is talking about the Dev drama right now, and I hate this Romanian so much. He said on stream 'I've learned that the best way for the entire internet to know something is to tell Kirsche about it and then tell her it's private.'

I'm actually furious beyond words at this man. The context for this is that I asked him once about Spooki after Kirsche shared with me that they shared a discord along with another vtuber I had very strong circumstantial evidence that Spooki had/was grooming. I did this in private, and he IMMEDIATELY blew up at me and spammed my DMs with dozens upon dozens of messages about how she betrayed him and leaked all of his DMs. Also claimed repeatedly he's 'not a drama tuber' and that 'he doesn't understand why people keep bringing drama to my doorstep'. Then he starts an entire impromptu livestream wailing and whining about how he's such a nice guy but these asshole vtubers keep leaking drama into his precious holy community of totally normal not-drama-related-at-all individuals.

Now TEN MONTHS LATER he STILL holds this one incident against her, and continues to believe she leaks everything. Even after I told him I asked her first, and all she did was be a conduit to share PUBLIC INFORMATION. He also sperged to her about it in while she was on stream and accused her of leaking everything.

I hope WWIII starts entirely so this wretched gypsie grifter can get drafted into NATO and die of dysentery and radiation poisoning in a stinking corpse-filled trench. He has not even the slightest idea how hard people have worked to NOT tar him with the same brush as Dev, and now I am ashamed I ever so much as hinted that he shouldn't be thrown in the same oubliette as his degenerate tranny-chasing Canadian butt-buddy.

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
So Vee is talking about the Dev drama right now, and I hate this Romanian so much. He said on stream 'I've learned that the best way for the entire internet to know something is to tell Kirsche about it and then tell her it's private.'

I'm actually furious beyond words at this man. The context for this is that I asked him once about Spooki after Kirsche shared with me that they shared a discord along with another vtuber I had very strong circumstantial evidence that Spooki had/was grooming. I did this in private, and he IMMEDIATELY blew up at me and spammed my DMs with dozens upon dozens of messages about how she betrayed him and leaked all of his DMs. Also claimed repeatedly he's 'not a drama tuber' and that 'he doesn't understand why people keep bringing drama to my doorstep'. Then he starts an entire impromptu livestream wailing and whining about how he's such a nice guy but these asshole vtubers keep leaking drama into his precious holy community of totally normal not-drama-related-at-all individuals.

Now TEN MONTHS LATER he STILL holds this one incident against her, and continues to believe she leaks everything. Even after I told him I asked her first, and all she did was be a conduit to share PUBLIC INFORMATION. He also sperged to her about it in while she was on stream and accused her of leaking everything.

I hope WWIII starts entirely so this wretched gypsie grifter can get drafted into NATO and die of dysentery and radiation poisoning in a stinking corpse-filled trench. He has not even the slightest idea how hard people have worked to NOT tar him with the same brush as Dev, and now I am ashamed I ever so much as hinted that he shouldn't be thrown in the same oubliette as his degenerate tranny-chasing Canadian butt-buddy.
Vee has always been unreliable. I still remember the old metokur stream where Vee trusted an obvious scam by some incel and his fake girlfriend about escaping a Muslim country through some underground train system. Guy is not very observant and too trusting of his grifter friends.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
How are the most obnoxious fags from Gamergate era, specifically SFO and Vee, still around and having some sort of relevancy to anything vtubing?

Gamergate and its consequences have been a disaster.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

How are the most obnoxious fags from Gamergate era, specifically SFO and Vee, still around and having some sort of relevancy to anything vtubing?

Gamergate and its consequences have been a disaster.
GamerGate was the Battle of Tours. What seemed like not a huge event, outside of its direct combatants, ended up being quite the historic sea change. We're at the point that the Internet can meme a President into office and one out of Office due to the strategic cultural leverage memetic warfare imparts. But that also means Veterans of those events just simply have experiences & skills that have survived the conflicts. Though both have rebranded a couple of times, which also explains being able to stick around.

At least they're not Matt Garbo.

A further thought. If you happen to enjoy Historical Combat videos on YT or the history of warfare, you'd be aware that most long-term conflicts, especially the ones that don't really end in decisive victories, create a huge collection of high quality military leaders. They normally end up becoming mercenaries and running warbands across the globe, but the primary reason to mention it is due to we've already seen the exact same effect on the Internet. There's a skillset that comes with making it out on top of a conflict, and we see it play out everywhere.

Last edited:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

ADWInmate

Jim talking about it could either be Kino or boring as hell, depending on how well the situation can be summarized and how many spicy clips are available.
Big issue with the whole thing is that basically nobody has actually read the document and there's no summary that can be consumed by adhd zoomers.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Jim talking about it could either be Kino or boring as hell, depending on how well the situation can be summarized and how many spicy clips are available.
Big issue with the whole thing is that basically nobody has actually read the document and there's no summary that can be consumed by adhd zoomers.

Vee point-blank refused to read the document. Someone had to make an A.I summary of it for him and he was just like 'oh so it says that it's mostly about associations, okay this is a nothingburger'.

Words fail to describe how much I want this wretched gypsie to get beaten to death in the street.

StrayWolf

Vee point-blank refused to read the document. Someone had to make an A.I summary of it for him and he was just like 'oh so it says that it's mostly about associations, okay this is a nothingburger'.

Words fail to describe how much I want this wretched gypsie to get beaten to death in the street.
Honestly that stream in my opinion was embarrassing, he refused to look at it objectively, actually reading the document and reviewing it and instead used a dumb dono message to tangent into a weird my little pony rant and then stray away even further about with other unrelated stuff later on, I closed the stream cause I felt he refused to look at the thing at all, or has knowledge of what is inside but showing it will make things worse for DEV, the tile was honestly pure clickbait and the stream was mostly useless for people that has not looked at the content in the document. If the streamer doesn't bother reading or looking at the content then what's the stream about?

Also I believe that if a person considers themselves friends with someone that person would try to advise their friend, I have done it, and I do it or will do it if I see any of my friends having problems, and if that friend or acquaintance decides to keep going in a self destructive path then it's better to distance oneself because that's how free will works, we can talk with people, advise them because we want the best for them but if they refuse our help and advice then there is no point, there is nothing we can do, it's like an addiction, if I have to make a comparison, and it's really hard to cure, especially if those habits have become their whole personality and monetary sustenance.

I hate how this is getting perpetuated too due to hate watching being a thing, viewers perpetuate and feed this addiction, it's like a vicious circle, an ouroboros made out of pure cringe. But I also recognize that if nothing is ever said about it they will keep this going forever because nobody ever stopped and said anything, if nobody mans up stand up and stops the bully this will keep happening. Which is a bit hilarious because it had to be a woman the one that manned up and tell him to stop.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
oh yeah, the content creators that are devguarding or otherwise refusing to read the document will almost assuredly eat their words once they come crawling back to Kirsche for that sweet, sweet collab/controversy boost

(they should be laughed out the door, publicly)

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted
I legitimately don't understand why the tranny chaser Short Fat Otaku is harassing a natal woman. I'm trying to see it from the point of view of a petty retard, but my head just hurt from trying to connect any dots. It doesn't make any sense!

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
I legitimately don't understand why the tranny chaser Short Fat Otaku is harassing a natal woman. I'm trying to see it from the point of view of a petty retard, but my head just hurt from trying to connect any dots. It doesn't make any sense!
The dude has had a bone to pick ever since the Hogleg drama, where he was blown out of the water due to his shit coverage.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
I get why people would willfully ignore the document. If anything, it shows that he's easy to set off, and he'll smile to your face while him or his mods run gayops and talk shit behind your back. If these people just want to get their infinitesimal bags talking about the latest outrages, of course they'd want to stay out of this.

Top Bottom