Elite Miko

Early Adopter
Kirsche's twitch mods are some of the faggiest people I swear to Christ
I think that's twitch mods in general. Faggy by nature

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Brb getting Rima Evenstar to teach me horseriding. No reason.

Stunned But Dumb

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
You're getting into dressage, aren't you?

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Was Dev catfishing his own followers for a decade?

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Ensok

Early Adopter
I love and hate whenever Kirsche and Pippa do anything related to real estate on stream, it's so painful seeing what stupid people do to houses.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
kirsche malding over zoomer home renovation is immaculate content, evergreen

Piava

Redemption Arc
"Papers, Please sucked."
UNSUBSCRIBING, UNFOLLOWING, BLOCKING ON TWITTER, BECOMING NUMBER 1 HATER.

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
"Papers, Please sucked."
UNSUBSCRIBING, UNFOLLOWING, BLOCKING ON TWITTER, BECOMING NUMBER 1 HATER.
I curse you to remember the Faith stream!

Chat actually wants her to play STALKER, absolute masochism.

Last edited:

UberSoldat

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Kirsche mentioned "Cook Serve: Forever" and being disappointed in it, and wanting to lambast it on stream, so here's the steam page for those unaware:

Since the studio went from their highly-autistic cooking games to, well, this, it is more than fair to judge a book almost entirely by its cover. Double the price for early-access, simplified content in comparison to their previous games, 49% mixed reviews from players, worst selling entry in the series, the upcoming remake of the first game will almost assuredly perform better, but at least the representation is heckin' valid?

insert the obvious jokes about LGBT+ focused games removing challenge and precision from their gameplay, and using the branding of the more popular games in the series to boost sales instead of being its own thing

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Kirsche mentioned "Cook Serve: Forever" and being disappointed in it, and wanting to lambast it on stream, so here's the steam page for those unaware:

Since the studio went from their highly-autistic cooking games to, well, this, it is more than fair to judge a book almost entirely by its cover. Double the price for early-access, simplified content in comparison to their previous games, 49% mixed reviews from players, worst selling entry in the series, the upcoming remake of the first game will almost assuredly perform better, but at least the representation is heckin' valid?

insert the obvious jokes about LGBT+ focused games removing challenge and precision from their gameplay, and using the branding of the more popular games in the series to boost sales instead of being its own thing

This looks like a ValiDate spinoff

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
She was angrier here than the entire of the SFO drama

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

She was angrier here than the entire of the SFO drama

I saw clips of that stream. Probably correct, as those ragebait "home renovation" tiktok are atrocities to God & Man.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
>"Mr. Beast is LITERALLY killing people with his game shows, he is a WAR CRIMINAL and he must be stopped!"
>"They didn't like me because my personality was so great, I have the best personality, and would have stolen the spotlight from Jimmy"
>"I now suffer PTSD from the lights, sure I was paid more money than most people see in a year, and I agreed to go on again multiple times, and I benefited from the Mr Beast machine until it was socially acceptable to 'come out' against him, and-"

yeah, no, I don't have any empathy for this dude, or how this completely overshadowed the PDF situation which is incredibly more pressing to address

and putting on the tin-foil hat for a moment, allow me to suggest that this could possibly be an intentional poisoning of the well to distract and confuse from the actual issues!

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
>"Mr. Beast is LITERALLY killing people with his game shows, he is a WAR CRIMINAL and he must be stopped!"
>"They didn't like me because my personality was so great, I have the best personality, and would have stolen the spotlight from Jimmy"
>"I now suffer PTSD from the lights, sure I was paid more money than most people see in a year, and I agreed to go on again multiple times, and I benefited from the Mr Beast machine until it was socially acceptable to 'come out' against him, and-"

yeah, no, I don't have any empathy for this dude, or how this completely overshadowed the PDF situation which is incredibly more pressing to address

and putting on the tin-foil hat for a moment, allow me to suggest that this could possibly be an intentional poisoning of the well to distract and confuse from the actual issues!
The OG video is here -

DogPack made it sound like this was an emergency/sudden decision to interview him, a different video was planned for #2. So I dunno. Watching the video, the guy does seem genuinely distraught when describing the circumstances. He also talks about his shrink was concerned about his behavior, and he personally makes no mention of PTSD. I think that's all from other people observing him.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
The OG video is here -

DogPack made it sound like this was an emergency/sudden decision to interview him, a different video was planned for #2. So I dunno. Watching the video, the guy does seem genuinely distraught when describing the circumstances. He also talks about his shrink was concerned about his behavior, and he personally makes no mention of PTSD. I think that's all from other people observing him.

oh yeah, I've seen the video as well, and numerous times over as people continued to watch it, commentate on it, the usual internet news cycle

general consensus (from what I can tell, as I can only watch the same ~1 hour video so many times) is that this shouldn't have been the second video, the PDF situation should have been the lead, and that this dude might not be the best of individuals to shine a spotlight on in the war against Mr Beast when the stronger cases should be the foundation (this should have been the "side dish" to the "main course", as it were)

Top Bottom