"Freedom lady go!"Sakura Miko

[Live] KIRSCHEPOSTING

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
ShortFatOtaku is a stupid retard who doesn't know when to leave well enough alone.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
ShortFatOtaku will eventually be unable to evade the HIV from all the troon cock he assuredly sucks.

Tamavitch

Pig in human clothing
The correct answer, which it's now too late to choose, was STOP GIVING THESE HIGH SCHOOL SUBHUMAN FEMBOY NOBODIES THE ATTENTION THEY NEED TO EXIST. They are imaginary. They cannot touch or effect anyone, anywhere, ever. And they disappear the second you open your eyes. This means you, Foxu. Stop clapping these dickless little fairies into existence, Kische. They die without you validating them and making them real. Close your eyes real hard, count to ten, open your eyes. No more retards.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
The correct answer, which it's now too late to choose, was STOP GIVING THESE HIGH SCHOOL SUBHUMAN FEMBOY NOBODIES THE ATTENTION THEY NEED TO EXIST. They are imaginary. They cannot touch or effect anyone, anywhere, ever. And they disappear the second you open your eyes. This means you, Foxu. Stop clapping these dickless little fairies into existence, Kische. They die without you validating them and making them real. Close your eyes real hard, count to ten, open your eyes. No more retards.

This didn't work.

She tried ignoring him for over a year. She was full no-contact with anything to do with Dev. That is a large part of the document; her working very hard to react to the advances of his retarded stooges so softly-softly it couldn't possibly be taken any other way than as a desire to disengage.

It.
Didn't.
Work.

All that happened was that Dev made multiple attacks against her, talked about her behind her back to everyone who would listen (granted, that's not many people given this is Dev we're talking about), and obviously watched all of her streams very intently for anything he could use against her. Every single time someone tried to contact her or talk to her, she had to vet them to make sure they weren't yet another sock from someone working for Dev, all while knowing she couldn't even chat in her own Discord server without it being recorded and analysed for possible ammunition.

Not once during any of this period did she ever respond or acknowledge it, with the sole exception of that one time when she was at her wits' end and bluntly told him to leave her alone after he made that ridiculous twitter video about her. Which he acknowledged and accepted, public, only to casually continue doing exactly what he was doing before.

They can touch and affect you. I don't think you fully grasp just how poisonous and insidious Dev's circle is, or to what lengths they go to try and get at her. Right now, Dev is talking to people who have done nothing more than mention once or twice that they watch and like Kirsche, making excuses and trying to poison them against her. This. Never. Stops.

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
This is valid for absolute nobodies on twitter, but SFO isn't a nobody. He's not Asmongold or anything but he's a fairly popular midsized creator who isn't afraid to mingle with others. You might be talking about the mods and other people in his circle, but the problem is that Dev is giving these retards quarter and for some reason refuses to accept he's being used, or it is possible that he knows and he just simply likes the people who are doing the bulk of the gayops and is willing to overlook their retardation because they are his friends. Either way it is not possible to ignore repeated and concentrated attempts to undermine her from people like this who have the ear of a sizable creator. I don't even watch Kirsche because I do not need nor want to hear about politics in my entertainment, but I don't want to see her getting dragged by some retards for no reason other than that she originally wouldn't collab with a known groomer.

Kyouko

Vanitas vanitatum
Kyouko was also involved in some gay ops regarding Kiki and has effectively disappeared when pressed on it. He bragged about getting close to vtubers and people in the sphere so its not out of the question that he'd be doing backroom favors
???? What the fuck are you talking about.

I like Kirsche, I watch her from time to time and don't have the time and the deprecated values of an anti to be flinging shit towards her or anyone I like, don't like, or I'm neutral with

Get a fucking grip and ask me directly, DMs are open or ping me on discord. Jesus

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

I like Kirsche, I watch her from time to time and don't have the time and the deprecated values of an anti to be flinging shit towards her or anyone I like, don't like, or I'm neutral with

Get a fucking grip and ask me directly, DMs are open or ping me on discord. Jesus
I'm good

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
My opinion still stands that the world would genuinely be a better place if Spooki killed himself.

Smelliest007

:dokibirdWhat:Why is RagingBull a mod in your server?

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
My opinion still stands that the world would genuinely be a better place if Spooki killed himself.
Initiating some kind of retarded endless schism because someone doesn't want to collab with Spooki of all people is fucking ridiculous, too.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Initiating some kind of retarded endless schism because someone doesn't want to collab with Spooki of all people is fucking ridiculous, too.
Oh absolutely. It's just the one thing I find fascinating about things like this is that despite the community being so huge it's broken into the mainstream, it's always the same small gaggle of retards who show up in every controversy. It's not a small world, but the autists take up a disproportionate amount of space in it.

Kyouko

Vanitas vanitatum
:dokibirdWhat:Why is RagingBull a mod in your server?
He's not anymore, hasn't been in a while if you ever had the time to check, as well as the user RagingBull has been banned from discord since last year

I knew that he had a grudge with Kirsche but not to this extent, I like her content and I catch her streams from time to time, whatever he or Ant does is not of my concern and it won't influence in my opinion about her, it's entirely their responsibility if they did something. Maybe yeah I am an acquaintance but I'm just getting dragged into the document by mere association because my name is big enough. But I seriously do not know whatever they were on about, I didn't know about all these conversations and I don't talk much with them aside from trivial conversations of very specific situations that are just funny to talk about

Last edited:

Saturnus

haha it's unou
but the autists take up a disproportionate amount of space in it.
To be fair here, SFO has to take up some kind of space in this world and it sure ain't by height.

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
SFO is rivalling KingOfPol in their gay ops and how similar they are in chasing troons while being married/taken.

Kyouko

Vanitas vanitatum
Moreover the person called StrayWolf, I shared server with him for quite a while, he's the most deranged person I could've ever met. The fact that half of the screenshots are from him are exactly driving the document on his own twisted narrative

In the period I shared with him, he believed deadass that Microsoft would open a cosmic portal to hell, and not figuratively, he meant it literally, believed the 5G thing and so much bs that I can remember, any conspiracy that just sounded completely insane was completely reasonable for him

He's a psych ward wonder

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
In the period I shared with him, he believed deadass that Microsoft would open a cosmic portal to hell, and not figuratively, he meant it literally, believed the 5G thing and so much bs that I can count, any conspiracy that just sounded completely insane was completely reasonable for him
its true that microsoft is the antichrist, but im pretty sure they need a satttelite to open the cosmic portal, not 5g

Smelliest007

He's not anymore, hasn't been in a while if you ever had the time to check, as well as the user RagingBull has been banned from discord since last year

I knew that he had a grudge with Kirsche but not to this extent, I like her content and I catch her streams from time to time, whatever he or Ant does is not of my concern and it won't influence in my opinion about her, it's entirely their responsibility if they did something. Maybe yeah I am an acquaintance but I'm just getting dragged into the document by mere association because my name is big enough. But I seriously do not know whatever they were on about, I didn't know about all these conversations and I don't talk much with them aside from trivial conversations of very specific situations that are just funny to talk about
1522186774020.png
Picture above was taken over an hour ago
1525527681383.png

Until people showed you the document, Rage was a mod in your discord at least over an hour before. Just admit you were being stupid. /vt/ already makes fun of you enough.

Kyouko

Vanitas vanitatum
View attachment 74284
Picture above was taken over an hour ago
View attachment 74285

Until people showed you the document, Rage was a mod in your discord at least over an hour before. Just admit you were being stupid. /vt/ already makes fun of you enough.
as I told you, it got banned, why invest time on demoting someone that doesn't exist, and why promote someone's alt who shouldn't be a mod

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Ok, this is getting gay. Im not going to rake someone over the coals just cause they were acquaintances with these retards. I understand bringing up the moderation issues and being upset over the outcome or lack of outcome of the action, but as of now, I think Kyouko is starting to catch undeserved flak. If more evidence comes out to the contrary that proves gay ops or further knowledge of said gay ops, I will eat my words on this.

Top Bottom