"'Aren't you an idol?' No, I'm a comedian"Takane Lui

[Live] KIRSCHEPOSTING

roktofferson

and she ends to go watch someone else :BijouBijou:

Tamavitch

Pig in human clothing
She's at over 4,500 combined CCV right now. I don't have any real interest in Trump and don't really feel that he is going to be the mythical conservative president who proves Robert Lewis Dabney wrong. But I will forever be sincerely grateful that he contributed to her popularity in such a measurable way.
The "people" who did this, when they couldn't vote him out or lie him out or misuse kangaroo courts to get him out, are also REAL interested in you, and in everything you're interested in.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Watching the VOD of her covering the Trump happening and did it seriously never occur to her to at least temporarily turn off her silly Twitch alert sounds?

"Someone has attempted to assassinate President Trum--" "NGANGHANGHANGHANGHANGH"

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Watching the VOD of her covering the Trump happening and did it seriously never occur to her to at least temporarily turn off her silly Twitch alert sounds?

"Someone has attempted to assassinate President Trum--" "NGANGHANGHANGHANGHANGH"

she said while it was happening that she didn't know how to turn it off at that moment, if I remember correctly

which is perfectly understandable, considering everything was going on in real-time, but I'm just surprised it didn't cause more comedians in chat to keep the TTS going during it

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

she said while it was happening that she didn't know how to turn it off at that moment, if I remember correctly

which is perfectly understandable, considering everything was going on in real-time, but I'm just surprised it didn't cause more comedians in chat to keep the TTS going during it
Even Twitch chat can get serious for a while. The alerts would also only be available to regulars. There's also a time before people start to process stuff with dark comedy.

As for the rest, Proctor isn't American, so it's perfectly natural to worry more about his Oshi than whatever is going on in the States. While a very big event, it's also not like a war has started or anything.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Kirsche's currently roasting banned members who rage at her on Twitter after getting yeeted from her community for being morons. It's beautiful.

SomeRando

Destiny is such a vile, demented little piece of shit. He made Kirsche cry with his trash political tweets about the innocent man murdered at the Trump rally.

For context the man that was killed was a 50-year-old retired firefighter, when the shooter fired at Trump, he jumped to cover his daughter's body to protect her and died a hero.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Destiny is such a vile, demented little piece of shit. He made Kirsche cry with his trash political tweets about the innocent man murdered at the Trump rally.

For context the man that was killed was a 50-year-old retired firefighter, when the shooter fired at Trump, he jumped to cover his daughter's body to protect her and died a hero.
DesTiny wouldn't know anything about sacrificing anything for his children.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Tamavitch

Pig in human clothing

Biden should be at this guy's funeral and give him a posthumous medal, obviously, but won't ever say his name or admit he was a victim of state-promoted political terrorism.
UPDATE as it turned out, he did call the guy's widow and she refused to take his phone call. Still waiting for Biden to visit the town where the BLM terrorist committed the most heinous act of terrorism on US soil since 9/11, running over children and elderly women at a Christmas parade.

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Kirsche finally has monetization on X again:

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
"Surface Level Knowledge", that's just straight up malicious labeling

how many dozens of hours have we been diving through BRIDGE and its related parties at this point

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I've searched on here and haven't found this posted yet (which is extremely surprising to me considering it's almost been a day) but Destiny has responded to a Kirsche clip. At the very least it hasn't been posted in this thread yet.

Archive
Please please please give me a late sticker so I can delete this message if it turns out this was already mentioned and I'm just superduper late.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
I've searched on here and haven't found this posted yet (which is extremely surprising to me considering it's almost been a day) but Destiny has responded to a Kirsche clip. At the very least it hasn't been posted in this thread yet.

Archive
Please please please give me a late sticker so I can delete this message if it turns out this was already mentioned and I'm just superduper late.

she did talk about this on stream today, yes!

Mongoloid

Hatting minorities and majorities since 2005
cum eater is going after her sponsors

He really is missing the point of making fun of shooter isnt the same as "jokingly" wish for people to die or make fun of bystander dying. Even with him editing the clip she still only makes fun of of the shooter and not victims

Also saw raildex sperging with other people under destiny post but I cant tell if its was shitpost or not lol

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
something something "keep my name out of your mouth", SFO wastes no opportunity to dunk on Kirsche in the most disingenuous way possible, proceeds to cope in the comments:

Archive

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
But what does it mean!? :pochiidontlikeit::gurastress:
signal-2024-07-20-17-26-50-313.jpg

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
@raildex is gunt guarding hard for our lovely Nigga Destiny while Alogging Kirsche and is having quite an autistic shitfit when the local Puerto Rican @Azehara engages him. And there is so many deleted tweets just check out this chain

So Raildex, eat a shotgun you prick

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I am amazed how they cant see the difference about making jokes about a shooter and saying that your parents deserve to die if they go to a trump rally.

Remind me of the "its never ok to say slurs" people that cant understand context.

Top Bottom