"I'm being born right now, mommy is giving birth to me right now"Namirin

Vexpo - Offkai with Fish & Chips and hopefully fewer scandals.

Added to Calendar: 08-09-24, 08-10-24, 08-11-24

Should TVA seek to sponsor Vexpo?

• Yes; I like the idea and would donate to the 1st tier sponsorship.

Votes: 10 6.4%
  • Yes; I like the idea and would donate to the 2nd tier sponsorship.

Votes: 9 5.8%
  • Yes; I like the idea but can't donate.

Votes: 53 34.0%
  • No; I would donate, but not for a cause like this.

Votes: 17 10.9%
  • No; I can't donate, and I don't support this.

Votes: 41 26.3%
  • No; But this has potential be a trainwreck, so I'll donate for the amusement factor.

Votes: 26 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Vexpo's opening day concert has been announced. I know none of these people besides Aura [negative] and Ironmouse [positive]. Though I think I've seen a few clips of Nina, and she's a good singer.

I want Ami to be a singer in one of these someday.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Well, Bri will be there...

Possibly. Maybe. With significant external assistance.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

UberSoldat

ex_lurker

Premium concert on Saturday announced.
Free for akasupa ticket holders, paying for the plebs.

Lineup: Mint, Bao, Reina from globie and Milky Queen.

Last edited:

Bronze

NOA has a booth

Last edited:

ex_lurker

Phase Connect is going to do a concert at Vexpo.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
people besides Aura [negative]
may I ask why your impression of Aura is bad?
can't think of anything besides because Opera inflated her debut by embedding her on their browsers or so but thats her management, not herself
Apart from that, shes a very cute girl

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
may I ask why your impression of Aura is bad?
can't think of anything besides because Opera inflated her debut by embedding her on their browsers or so but thats her management, not herself
Apart from that, shes a very cute girl

Aura worked in CyberIdol as Utano Pandora (keeping that identity after the company collapsed and still performing as her but I think she's more active as Aura at this point) and it's widely assumed she was part of the "mean girls clique" there. Pippa fans also got upset when Aura blocked Pippa like a year ago though I don't remember the circumstances behind that and apparently Pippa said on stream that Pandora offered her some unspecified gift at OffKai so maybe they're not on bad terms currently.

And certainly, Opera's poor behavior as a company reflects poorly on her.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
it's widely assumed she was part of the "mean girls clique"
do we have any proof of this?
Like, there is 1 screenshot of that clique that I know of (this one: this https://thevirtualasylum.com/attachments/cyberlive-discord-leak-about-lumi-jpg.23006/) and pandora doesn't seem hostile at all, she even wanted to end things civil, and contrary to others in ex-cyberlive didn't necro this drama years later but mostly stayed in her lane
just because she was in the same room, doesn't mean she was an active participant, so lumping her in with "the mean girls" just because of that seems too quick of a generalisation and judgement for me

"Shes bad because she might have been saying mean things to my oshi 3 years and never again since" is how I read that
It's just as retarded of a take as those KFP who still hate on Pippa to this day because she made tasteless remarks about Kiaras infamous wrestling video
I beg of both to get over it

Her blocking pippa is bad for all the phasefriends here I get it but also, this might as well have been a dumb Opera management decision or pippa happened to be on some kind of block list or even something else. As you noted, there doesn't seem to be any bad blood between them currently anyways.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Pippa shat on Opera, on multiple occasions. Not to mention dedicated stream.

Bronze

do we have any proof of this?
Like, there is 1 screenshot of that clique that I know of (this one: this https://thevirtualasylum.com/attachments/cyberlive-discord-leak-about-lumi-jpg.23006/) and pandora doesn't seem hostile at all, she even wanted to end things civil, and contrary to others in ex-cyberlive didn't necro this drama years later but mostly stayed in her lane
just because she was in the same room, doesn't mean she was an active participant, so lumping her in with "the mean girls" just because of that seems too quick of a generalisation and judgement for me

"Shes bad because she might have been saying mean things to my oshi 3 years and never again since" is how I read that
It's just as retarded of a take as those KFP who still hate on Pippa to this day because she made tasteless remarks about Kiaras infamous wrestling video
I beg of both to get over it

Her blocking pippa is bad for all the phasefriends here I get it but also, this might as well have been a dumb Opera management decision or pippa happened to be on some kind of block list or even something else. As you noted, there doesn't seem to be any bad blood between them currently anyways.
Opera and Aura went on a blocking spree around the time she got blocked, so It's probably the company. She was pre-debut, so there wasn't much drama Aura herself could've been involved in.

Cyberlive part is uncertain.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
the TLDR is a bunch of people even here assume guilt by association both with Opera and Cyberlive.

Ill personally wait until something more concrete.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic

Bronze

VSoyBoy

Kuro's M&G times being longer than anyone else's is odd, but I guess he is the biggest British representation they have and most brummies will relate to his poor upbringing.

ex_lurker

Kuro's M&G times being longer than anyone else's is odd, but I guess he is the biggest British representation they have and most brummies will relate to his poor upbringing.
The average brummie can also relate to his experience living in a muslim majority country

Top Bottom