"These Kronies are not dying as fast as I'd like them to"Nanashi Mumei

Vexpo - Offkai with Fish & Chips and hopefully fewer scandals.

Added to Calendar: 08-09-24, 08-10-24, 08-11-24

Should TVA seek to sponsor Vexpo?

• Yes; I like the idea and would donate to the 1st tier sponsorship.

Votes: 10 6.4%
  • Yes; I like the idea and would donate to the 2nd tier sponsorship.

Votes: 9 5.8%
  • Yes; I like the idea but can't donate.

Votes: 53 34.0%
  • No; I would donate, but not for a cause like this.

Votes: 17 10.9%
  • No; I can't donate, and I don't support this.

Votes: 41 26.3%
  • No; But this has potential be a trainwreck, so I'll donate for the amusement factor.

Votes: 26 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Have any other vtubers both said they'll be attending and given implicit details/permission for people to approach them? I'd like to do some networking, but I also don't want to step on any toes. I've been to conventions before, but this is the first one where the divide between RL self and talent is actually a significant thing. I want to respect the etiquette and not bother people who are trying to keep a low profile.

Rinfriend

Not a Real Artist
Can’t wait to see a picture of Proctussy in all his transgender irish glory.

Jokes aside, I really do hope no weirdos come along to mess with him specifically.

Last edited:

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Prostate want to slide into an orgy. :marinewhat:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Void Scribas

If a femboy with a collar on his neck appears in Bonnie Barksweell stream after Vexpo, then we all know what happened

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Have any other vtubers both said they'll be attending and given implicit details/permission for people to approach them? I'd like to do some networking, but I also don't want to step on any toes. I've been to conventions before, but this is the first one where the divide between RL self and talent is actually a significant thing. I want to respect the etiquette and not bother people who are trying to keep a low profile.
I mean if you know who they are because they have shown their faces then I don't think they give two shits about "the divide", anyone who cares about their anonymity will either go as themselves which nobody recognizes or the smart thing: not go altogether.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
The vtuber convention still happening regardless of current events in England is a real
1356px-Robert,_Hubert_-_Incendie_à_Rome_-.jpg
vibe

Anyways, Birmingham is a gaping shithole even without a race war going on, hope nobody gets fucking beheaded in the streets.

ex_lurker

I just hope the hotel I booked doesn't host migrants, if it gets torched liked the one in Middlesbrough it could put a damper on the whole weekend

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

"And the revolution was started when the Vtuber fans were prevented from simping..."

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
Which will be more entertaining, the Expo or the Riots? Maybe a riot at the Expo?

Tamavitch

Pig in human clothing
Donathon so Proctussy can get himself a stab proof vest? Yes that's really a thing.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Which will be more entertaining, the Expo or the Riots? Maybe a riot at the Expo?
Not gonna lie, the idea of seeing vtuber cosplayers smacking each other with crowbars on the BBC is fucking hilarious.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

The current issues in the UK made me realize they're on something of the brink of a Meiji Restoration-type of affair. A corrupt & insular de facto regime abuses the productive people of the country at the diminishment of the King and the honor of the people.

No, I could absolutely see this start at a Weeb Convention. It'd only be fitting.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Good luck bossman
Dont roped in by the succubus of britan
Although he is not a UK servicemember so he should be ok

VSoyBoy

Good luck bossman
Dont roped in by the succubus of britan
Although he is not a UK servicemember so he should be ok

Proctor's hotel room is about to be venue to one of the best threesomes of all time

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Proctor's hotel room is about to be venue to one of the best threesomes of all time

I'd kill myself before letting either of these retards into my close physical proximity.

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
On the other hand, getting close to Froot may get you a one on one chat with Not!Bettel at some point.

Serious investigative journalism involves hardship.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

He even brought the fursuit, he is ready for the con orgies

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
He even brought the fursuit, he is ready for the con orgies

He's ready in case Pippa shows up. Sadly, he hasn't gotten the memo that he also needs a Majong board now.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Not gonna lie, the idea of seeing vtuber cosplayers smacking each other with crowbars on the BBC is fucking hilarious.
Watch out for those HololiveID cosplayers, amirite fellow Christians?
:ironmousekek:

Top Bottom