"Yes! I'm full of positive energy today too! Genki genki, and the source of this energy... ALCOHOL"Juufuutei Raden

CyberIdol & Q_Quillz/AmeliaDxrk/AstreRxse/MikoDayoooo/others: Serial "agency" founder and art scammer (not very good at either)

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
What's funny is that was the name I suggested when I was casted for that model. The exact name too, there's not even a difference in what I suggested in a VC I had with her.
So she took the model + the name that was originally for you? :whatastory:

The model is hers thats fair but she could have made an effort for the name at least.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Looking forward to the upcoming debuts from IdolCyber and their CEO, R.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Fellow boomer Rex Madman has invited me on his stream Thursday night to talk about CyberIdol. I thought that maybe there wouldn't be much new to talk about but with the way things went just today, we might be on a whole new arc by then.

And people are continuing to email and DM me stuff, by the way. Nothing I'm cleared to "release" yet but suffice it to say that not all of CyberIdol's history is public just yet.

So I guess I really am becoming a dramatuber. Well, that's what the people want, so I'll give the people what they want.

(I swear I haven't set up this whole thing behind the scenes just to give me something to "report" on, by the way. I'm not half as clever to set up an op like that.)

Nenélove

Dying from mexican sickness
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Fellow boomer Rex Madman has invited me on his stream Thursday night to talk about CyberIdol. I thought that maybe there wouldn't be much new to talk about but with the way things went just today, we might be on a whole new arc by then.

And people are continuing to email and DM me stuff, by the way. Nothing I'm cleared to "release" yet but suffice it to say that not all of CyberIdol's history is public just yet.

So I guess I really am becoming a dramatuber. Well, that's what the people want, so I'll give the people what they want.

(I swear I haven't set up this whole thing behind the scenes just to give me something to "report" on, by the way. I'm not half as clever to set up an op like that.)
You're an asylum certified dramatuber, certified to report on black corpos by the Virtual asylum global committee of autistic manchildren who like men with voicechangers.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

As long as you do what you think is good for the comminuty you have mt support ( i know it isnt much lol ) and if it helps you get more attention/views good for you.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
:botanshrug: Someone will keep the rumor mill powered no matter what, so it's a matter if what you want to come out being worth your time, and how you want to be perceived. Do as much you want

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
:botanshrug: Someone will keep the rumor mill powered no matter what, so it's a matter if what you want to come out being worth your time, and how you want to be perceived. Do as much you want
That, and Murray's doing a good job with it. It was a bit weird seeing the under the tea dudes cover it, which was just one of them reading Murray's OP out loud with their mic cutting out every two seconds. I'll gladly do more digging if anything interesting comes up.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Archive

Well at least jimmy and his gf are trying to repair the shitshow Q left. I can apprecuate that from them.
And the account known as Q/chess_talhia is new deleted

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Todd's Strongest Howard

Early Adopter
Seems the Cyberidol twitter's deleted, as of sometime yesterday there was also a repost on the old Yamanba YamakaKiyo account. Presume it's Q having taken it back since Jimbo ditched it.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
As a reminder, I'll be on Rex Madman's Twitch channel at the top of the hour (8:00 PM PT, 11:00 PM ET) to talk about CyberIdol.

But if you're sick of this story and don't want to hear it rehashed, go watch Under the Tea on Luminous Cove's channel at the same time instead. They're going to talk about a different failed agency called WingedMythEN.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Todd's Strongest Howard

Early Adopter
1698680760791.png

Just as fast. :smugselen:

The Chess Thalia youtube account is still there.

Provided channel ID since the name can change but the channel ID never will. If she tries to change the channel name to assume a new identity it'll be known right away.

If you're still lurking here Q and reading what we have to say, just give it up. The internet tracks way more information than you clearly know how to handle or cover up. If you are legally a child or not it's better to give up this shit before you have to face real consequences for it. You can only lie, cheat and steal for so long until you get hit for it.

21st Century Pipkin Man

View attachment 53412

Just as fast. :smugselen:

The Chess Thalia youtube account is still there.

Provided channel ID since the name can change but the channel ID never will. If she tries to change the channel name to assume a new identity it'll be known right away.

If you're still lurking here Q and reading what we have to say, just give it up. The internet tracks way more information than you clearly know how to handle or cover up. If you are legally a child or not it's better to give up this shit before you have to face real consequences for it. You can only lie, cheat and steal for so long until you get hit for it.
I'll do you one better. It seems she is now attempting to scam people who speak the funny squiggly letters.

Hi Q, here's a personal appeal from forums user 21st Century Pipkin Man:
I SEE YOU

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I'll do you one better. It seems she is now attempting to scam people who speak the funny squiggly letters.

Hi Q, here's a personal appeal from forums user 21st Century Pipkin Man:
I SEE YOU

Huh.. made a quick reverse image search for this art.

Screenshot_20231030-121435_X.jpg
Twitter-Archive

And it gives me this
Screenshot_20231030-121659_Chrome.jpg

First account doesnt exist anymore but the second one was made.... this month lol

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

21st Century Pipkin Man

Good find, I think KyuubiJamp was the account's previous name.
KyuubiJamb link.PNG

AiroOnAir is a weird one, though. They have YT VODs going back a year, and exhibit none of the Q behaviors. They HAVE replied and RTd a ton of giveaways/raffles, which Q often holds. Could it be possible that Airo retweeted the raffle, which usually means you have to follow as well? I couldn't find any evidence of it on the TL, I don't think removing the RTs and replies after the raffle ends is out of the question.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
I come here to announce the thalia_jpn rename and you autists have not only already found it but found two other connected usernames. Damn.

Jimmy and Empraize will be graciously joining me this Friday on YouTube as we go over new discoveries and we hopefully put a lid on this whole matter, and where they plan to go from here.

Top Bottom