"i want to have 4 PCs so that i can play games with my feet"Kaela Kovalskia

CyberIdol & Q_Quillz/AmeliaDxrk/AstreRxse/MikoDayoooo/others: Serial "agency" founder and art scammer (not very good at either)

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
does it really matter if is the same as the name of his account here?
Depends on how hard you wanna go with the opsec. I dont really care tbh

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Guys. Can you please stop theorycrafting about random people showing up here. This is public meangirls Twitter drama that would probably have been on PULL if that hadn't died in a used tampon fight years ago. It has about half a dozen separate people on Twitter documenting it, most of whom seem like complete Twitter normies. Unless somebody comes here and starts going 'actually I believe Q, Marcella is real and you're all disgusting evil haters that want a great company to die', then please just give them space to breathe and dip their toes into the autism we casually swan-dive into daily.

swimmingsharks

It gives credence to her saying she cuts them up afterwards, if she only requests illustrations in an image format and then goes through the ordeal of slicing it. God help the rigger that has to make do with this "thing"
wait, "she" being q? that would require a ton of redrawing to look proper, and with a style like this its much harder- yeah, i'm assuming she just doesnt plan on getting it rigged at all :smugpipi:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
All right, finally got around to adding the DVL section and a section about the Proctor stream, as well as updating the TLDR and some general clean-up.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Under the Tea tonight is going to cover the drama.

Last edited:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Looks like Cyberidol lost the one talent they already promoted. :smugpipi:

1697811680178.png

Account gone, posts about him gone from Cyberidol twitter as well. Guess the news finally caught up to him, shame there's no way to find out what he knows. If he was ever real in the first place.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Someone else came up saying they were a victim of the scam Q operated.

archive

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
Someone else came up saying they were a victim of the scam Q operated.

archive

That's CookieDoe, their doc is in the OP

As an aside, the cyberidol account has been completely inactive since the 18th, no likes/replies either.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Short

God Damn the Sun

This is currently the only tweet on the CyberIdol timeline.

The linked account has a lot of tweets about Smite but none about vtubing that I could see.

2023-10-22 dadwawaw.png
A
Their Twitter account links to this Twitch account
2023-10-22 dwadawda.png
2023-10-22 dawdaw.png

That links to this Instagram
2023-10-22 dawdawda.png
and this Twitter account
2023-10-22 dawdawd.png
A

Proctor edit: This person has been revealed to be an innocent third party with no negative association with Q. Some materials related to their existence have been redacted at their request, which I see no reason not to honour.

Last edited by a moderator:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

"Lahtome." Why is that name familiar?

The X (deadname: Twitter) account that used to be her Yamakakiyo alias, now renamed to Lahtome, a new "Debut TBA" vtuber that I cannot find any mention of anywhere, sometime after september 2023. All tweets deleted, but RTs remain as well as others' replies pointing to this account.
https://twitter.com/Lahtome (https://archive.ph/xc29y)

Oh. Right.

@21st Century Pipkin Man Can you help me find evidence that Lahtome used to be YamakaKiyo?

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Short

God Damn the Sun
Last edited:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Searching for YamakaKiyo on Twitter also just returns a lot of replies to @Lahtome.

Notably, I didn't archive that. Someone else already did. Someone else is already on top of this girl's bullshit.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Well, hol' up.

2012.png

Joined December 2012? :confusedshuba:

Did she buy this account or something? Or has this been one hell of a long con?

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
@Murrayしないで How do you elicit this much seethe? What's your technique? Also if you manage to get in a call with the "new CEO" you better stream it! The content would be out of this world!

Archive

Nigel Nigerman

is the virtual reincarnation of George Floyd.
@Murrayしないで How do you elicit this much seethe? What's your technique? Also if you manage to get in a call with the "new CEO" you better stream it! The content would be out of this world!

Archive

Murray is the anti-grifter, the one who stalks the stalker. He's blacker than a black company. He's the conman who cons the conman. Fear itself is afraid of him. Sssniperwolf doesn't even want to dox him. He eats a BLT sandwich separately.

Q doesn't stand a chance, Murray won't stop until he's satisfied.

Murray in a nutshell: :tomagatyou:

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Archive

LOLSUIT! LOLSUIT!
Murray is the anti-grifter, the one who stalks the stalker. He's blacker than a black company. He's the conman who cons the conman. Fear itself is afraid of him. Sssniperwolf doesn't even want to dox him. He eats a BLT sandwich separately.

Q doesn't stand a chance, Murray won't stop until he's satisfied.

Murray in a nutshell: :tomagatyou:
@Murrayしないで This is for you king
96e.jpg
also your name is fucking impossible to mention because of the special characters.

Last edited:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

:smugpipi:

He eats a BLT sandwich separately.

I don't know what this means but I'll take it.

Top Bottom