"My name is bentooo! You don't know the song Hana? Oh man, you and your 'bule' (Indonesian for gaijin) shenanigans"Miyu Ottavia

CyberIdol & Q_Quillz/AmeliaDxrk/AstreRxse/MikoDayoooo/others: Serial "agency" founder and art scammer (not very good at either)

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Good find, I think KyuubiJamp was the account's previous name.
View attachment 53421

AiroOnAir is a weird one, though. They have YT VODs going back a year, and exhibit none of the Q behaviors. They HAVE replied and RTd a ton of giveaways/raffles, which Q often holds. Could it be possible that Airo retweeted the raffle, which usually means you have to follow as well? I couldn't find any evidence of it on the TL, I don't think removing the RTs and replies after the raffle ends is out of the question.

Yeah. Im kinda sceptical towards the AiroOnair too.. sure Q rtd a lot of raffles but so does a lot of starter vtubers.. But keeping up with @Murrayしないで theory, Q loves attention. And airoOnair sounds close enough to AkiOnair or whatever their name was. And the keyboard asmr( im not an expert in keyboard sounds lol ) is very similar to when Q was doing the twitter space while listening to proctor's stream.

I don't know if I have the complete thing or just part of it, but here it is

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
Yeah. Im kinda sceptical towards the AiroOnair too.. sure Q rtd a lot of raffles but so does a lot of starter vtubers.. But keeping up with @Murrayしないで theory, Q loves attention. And airoOnair sounds close enough to AkiOnair or whatever their name was. And the keyboard asmr( im not an expert in keyboard sounds lol ) is very similar to when Q was doing the twitter space while listening to proctor's stream.
Sure, it's not completely out of the question. AiroOnAir talks on their streams, using those to verify it should be doable for someone so inclined. I couldn't find anything else conclusive either way.

I come here to announce the thalia_jpn rename and you autists have not only already found it but found two other connected usernames. Damn.

Jimmy and Empraize will be graciously joining me this Friday on YouTube as we go over new discoveries and we hopefully put a lid on this whole matter, and where they plan to go from here.
There's no shame in getting scooped by a couple of proper full spectrum warriors. Looking forward to the stream.

Nigel Nigerman

The Niggest Negro in Nigeria
The grift will never end!!! This bitch will only stop until she gets her hand caught on the cookie jar or she pisses off someone big and retarded to actually want to get back at her, in which case at the rate with all this autism is happening is going to be pretty soon.

Me when Q gets in over her head:

:smugpipi::Vesper-UNHINGED::tomagatyou::SelenHAHAhere:
:makotomisaki::akiramisaki::lolwat::selenpointandlaugh::amepopcorn::amedumbass:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
In case more proof was needed.

Archive

Screenshot_20231030-134826_Chrome.jpg
With this picture in mind im more inclined to believe it shows who retweeted the original tweet so airoonair might just be some random user.

But yeah just on my screenshot there is 3 known account that Q owned. I am also pretty sure the pictures are in the OP somewhere

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
In case more proof was needed.

Deleted in real time.

Hey Q; do you actually have any skills in life besides being a very bad scammer? Just curious.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Deleted in real time.

Hey Q; do you actually have any skills in life besides being a very bad scammer? Just curious.

She's got a future as a gymnast. :smugselen:

swimmingsharks

what i still don't get is, genuinely, why does she keep being a BAD scammer? her manner of speech and tweets didn't seem retarded, i'm assuming when she changes usernames instead of making new accounts, she knows she will be found out. does she actually enjoy being followed and documented like this?? what the fuck is her endgame?
is it that she's actually dumb and i'm giving her too much credit :pippasadl:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
I updated the OP ahead of my stream tonight (Friday night) with Jimmy, Empraize and Proctor (waiting room up now!). I added the events of the Jimmy buy-out, my first interview with Jimmy, and the aftermath the next day, and also added stuff surrounding the Chess Thalia identity. I also restructured the OP to make it a bit easier to read if you want a chronological accounting of events.

Hope to see you all in the chat tonight!

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Nigel Nigerman

The Niggest Negro in Nigeria

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
I was fully convinced this would end in an extremely banal way, but props to Jimmy for all he's done as of the last stream, proving me completely wrong. What a ride. Him and Emp_raize both come off as pretty charismatic, entertaining, and of good moral character to me, so I wish them all the best with their respective endeavors in the scene.
As for Q, I genuinely believe that she has a bright future in American politics or politics-adjacent spaces. I do not mean this as a joke.

I'm sure everyone involved would prefer none of this having happened, but can we just take a moment to appreciate the journey here regardless?
84vzqz.jpg

ogey_rrat

ogey
Guess I'll have to retract my statement from the other thread since it seems that she's actually a sociopathic scammer after all, and not just some teenage girl in way over her head.

Top Bottom