"WATAH IN DA FIYA WHY?! WATAH IN DA FIYA WHY?! Ahh, noto understand"Inugami Korone

CyberIdol & Q_Quillz/AmeliaDxrk/AstreRxse/MikoDayoooo/others: Serial "agency" founder and art scammer (not very good at either)

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Now, I know you're like 17 and spending your dad's money on this, so you've never seen a website outside of a social network.

But this is an internet forum, not an archive.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Marcella owns the art she stole? Wow what a twist!

Is Marcella in the room with us now? Did she plant the bomb in the second tower?

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
They reading this thread? I can't listen to the space because I'm at work. Remember guys, semper fidelis.
Yes, crying live on twitter space over it.

@Q

Do a flip.
Bahahah, what a bunch of fucking retards. HEY GUYS SHOULDN'T YOU BE FIXING YOUR BLACK HOLE OF A PR INSTEAD OF CRYING OVER MEANIE WEENIE COMMENTS ONLINE?

Todd's Strongest Howard

Early Adopter
They reading this thread? I can't listen to the space because I'm at work.

Yes, crying live on twitter space over it.

@Q

Do a flip.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
she finna kill herself aint she? dang or pretend to anyway

swimmingsharks

:BijouBijou: q if you are here. DELETE your accounts. MAKE a new account. DO NOT mention your old accounts. it is simple. if you didnt do any of the shit people say you do then you'll be fine. its seriously so easy. you dont have to pick up hiking or crafts or any shit, you can continue watching and interacting with vtubers if you do this one simple trick

¥€$

Archive Hoarder

httn

Hag enthusiast

Todd's Strongest Howard

Early Adopter

She's almost certainly having a meltdown about this very thing happening.

Moral of the story, Q if you're still here and to any newfriends joining us: Don't engage in a complicated back-and-forth art scamming scheme employing multiple false names, misdirection, art theft and all that and then try to rebrand off any associate name, identity, account and try to do anything you claim is legit. Don't cheat, lie and steal and if you are going to, have the common sense to not shit where you eat. Disconnect from all associated names and start completely clean and never once say anything that might connect the dots, because if you start trying to screw people out of money as a dumb 17 year old kid, grow up a little, maybe realize "Actually this is fucked up I'm going to try not to be a criminal anymore" and try to make a clean go at it while still wearing your black-and-white striped turtleneck and domino mask, people aren't going to believe you have good intentions of not being a cartoon robber.

Looking forward to your debuts! :sanasmile:

Last edited:

MagicHammer

The google doc is out now, btw, featuring a bunch of unverifiable claims and some extremely awkwardly worded screenshots that have got to be fabricated. Very convenient that all this skulduggery can be blamed on an invisible scapegoat that cannot be proven to exist.
"These accounts have no direct connection to my role as Q_Quillz, the CEO ofCyberIdol. I have always maintained a single online identity, Q_Quillz/AmeliaDXRK, andhave never engaged in fraudulent activities under any other alias"

Ignoring the fact her carrd flat out states the astrerxse handle as hers, can she also explain her link to https://twitter.com/Applemint_Live then?
amelia.png

Can she explain anything about whatever this account is?

A

If I ask https://www.youtube.com/@rimaevenstar who owns this model about it, what would she say? (It's obvious this person is bullshitting and simply craves attention, I just thought it'd be funny to rope in female DepressedNousagi when I saw she was linked to all of this).

Todd's Strongest Howard

Early Adopter
"These accounts have no direct connection to my role as Q_Quillz, the CEO ofCyberIdol. I have always maintained a single online identity, Q_Quillz/AmeliaDXRK, andhave never engaged in fraudulent activities under any other alias"

Ignoring the fact her carrd flat out states the astrerxse handle as hers, can she also explain her link to https://twitter.com/Applemint_Live then?
View attachment 50877

Can she explain anything about whatever this account is?

A

If I ask https://www.youtube.com/@rimaevenstar who owns this model about it, what would she say? (It's obvious this person is bullshitting and simply craves attention, I just thought it'd be funny to rope in female DepressedNousagi when I saw she was linked to all of this).

Amelia/Q_Quillz take is that all this is Marcella pulling all the scams and that she is the one to blame for it all, it just happens that Marcella by Q's claim also used Q's account(s) at some time during all this and ended up implicating her in it. If there'd be any direct deflection, it'll all go back to 'It was Marcella'.

Short

God Damn the Sun
Wait.

View attachment 50209

They're the fucking retard from a few days back that tried talking shit about another company and had logs posted that made them look like a total fucking hose job that tried to die. Holy fuck I'm choking.

:selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh:

No wonder their 'corporate' stance is so bent against AI. I don't know what this retarded bitch's end game is but if she nearly fucking logged out over the stress of trying to debut imagine running a fucking company, retard. There's no way this isn't some kind of grift. This shit has multiplied my powerlevel because I'm so fucking beside myself from laughter there is now two of me.

lol

A

Todd's Strongest Howard

Early Adopter

I almost feel like I need to ditch the current sideline I have streaming to 13ccv on average and become a vtuber investigative reporter tackling this shit live. That way I can jump in on calls where I'm being directly targeted by the accused of ruining their lives and interrogate them on air about their actions. :smugselen:

I wonder if @The Proctor wants to try to get this guy on the stream in an hour to ask what he knows about the interactions he's had with this supposed individual. If she is or is not the claimed "Marcella" responsible for the actions that's gone on. By Q's claims, it should have been Marcella who is MikoDayoooo, so if he can verify that Q's voice is a match for who he knows as the person he ostensibly worked with a while before their whole fiasco, it basically blows up any claims she has of there being a second party.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I almost feel like I need to ditch the current sideline I have streaming to 13ccv on average and become a vtuber investigative reporter tackling this shit live. That way I can jump in on calls where I'm being directly targeted by the accused of ruining their lives and interrogate them on air about their actions. :smugselen:

I wonder if @The Proctor wants to try to get this guy on the stream in an hour to ask what he knows about the interactions he's had with this supposed individual. If she is or is not the claimed "Marcella" responsible for the actions that's gone on. By Q's claims, it should have been Marcella who is MikoDayoooo, so if he can verify that Q's voice is a match for who he knows as the person he ostensibly worked with a while before their whole fiasco, it basically blows up any claims she has of there being a second party.

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Since the Twitter space literally starts with crying, and I'm a sap at heart...

Just on the off chance that this whole project wasn't a scam but genuine...

Be glad it ended quickly. Because made to run a business, you're not.

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Now it gets interesting...

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Since the Twitter space literally starts with crying, and I'm a sap at heart...

Just on the off chance that this whole project wasn't a scam but genuine...

Be glad it ended quickly. Because made to run a business, you're not.
Im just done with the twitter space. And yes. Someone claiming to have nothing else than watching her favorite vtubers to make her happy should never fucking run a company wtf. She said she just wants to help people, how about she gets the help she needs because clearly being terminally online like she claims too wont get her far. This is just assuming that what she said is true which i highly doubt. She is a great fucking actor ill give her that.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Early Adopter
Im just done with the twitter space. And yes. Someone claiming to have nothing else than watching her favorite vtubers to make her happy should never fucking run a company wtf. She said she just wants to help people, how about she gets the help she needs because clearly being terminally online like she claims too wont get her far. This is just assuming that what she said is true which i highly doubt. She is a great fucking actor ill give her that.

It's naive idealism at best or a scam at worst, a 19 year old kid won't have had any kind of experience or even a solid educational foundation to handle what's necessary to run an entire company, leaving aside the admittance of being terminally online with nothing in their life. To add in, she's just one of two founders, the other by their own admission pretty much just being there to cheer on and having contributed more or less nothing. The other founder pretty much just shrugged in response to all these allegations and has nothing to contribute, makes me wonder what actual skills or ability they bring to the table in this supposed company considering they claim to be unaware of the drama details until now, have no interaction with any potential artists working with the company or anything.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

She goes at the start from tearful dejection and desperation to calm, cool demeanor in 5 minutes, able to describe in detail, with logical pauses and skips, the reasons why bad things are happening to CyberIdol. Many more minutes in she resumes the tearful speech and instantly goes back to logical descriptions.
Not the best at impersonating, this person.
__

Do you guys believe that having the word "Cyber-" in the title somehow curses a project to failure?

Top Bottom