"Ooooo, cope, oooo, seethe, mmmmm"Ouro Kronii

AkioAIR: Hiring a minor was only the tip of the mismanagement iceberg. How to destroy an agency in under 1 month.

Short

God Damn the Sun
AkioAIR Annoucement of Closure

A
GJaVjkHXUAAsf_G.png

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

frz

The CEO final tweet on his alt account on Oct 8, 2023
"It took weeks for you people to returns us the vtuber asset. Please also return the "software"???? and hardware back or we will sue you"
How do one return "the software". Zip it and send him a download link on google drive?
But seems like he demanded the PC/work phone they sent to the talents back, good fucking luck lmao :smugpipi:

Bronze

I wonder if any of them will try to get their model. Dee teased a new model so naturally she's not interested.

E:
Dee has a lawyer reviewing what terms remain survivable when a company no longer exists.

Dee has not been able to share. Many things were already said by the others...

But Dee wants these things out of her heart for good. They deserve to know.

Last edited:

frz

I wonder if any of them will buy it

Depends on who's selling
Jason has so much grudge against them he wont, but if he's removed from the position then someone will
But honestly I dont think a single ex-talent has fond memory of their old life in akioair so doubt. They might be overpriced as shit too compared to just comissioning a random SEA Yamanba to rig for you

Interesting tidbid from leddit
image.png

Last edited:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS
1711413250553.png

That was their talent list. They're apparently selling these models. No indication of prices.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
View attachment 66791

That was their talent list. They're apparently selling these models. No indication of prices.
sir we are not crowdfunding you a babiniku arc :BijouBijou:
I wonder how much though, doesn't seem like a bad idea for getting a model if it's cheap, but it may come with the stigmatization of it being related to the company.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
sir we are not crowdfunding you a babiniku arc

I would never use any of these. Seriously. But part of my brain feels there is some kind of potential here, I just don't know what.

Nenélove

Dying from mexican sickness
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
View attachment 66791

It would be interesting to inquire to see what ludicrous price they ask for, but as blueshark said, we ain't crowdsourcing you a model to skinwalk, it's a huge faux-pas in this community anyways so I wouldn't recommend wasting any money on it, even if they're selling them for 20 bucks.

Negzana

What did I miss to make Proctor want to buy one of the corpses of this corpo?

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Who the fuck cares about skinwalking, offering this scumbag any money is huge faux-pas! Maybe 10$ per model would be ok, nothing more.
In the end, he would probably try to sell them on Booth or something like that.

God's Strongest Wardog

░Y░a░m░a░n░b░a░I░N░B░I░O░
I would never use any of these. Seriously. But part of my brain feels there is some kind of potential here, I just don't know what.
Are you building a halfway house for sadgirls? :smugpipi:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
View attachment 66791

if you have money go for it lol

tva vtuber group less go

edit: Shit you could do some charity and buy athenas model and gift it to her for some mentally ill e-pussy

Helmet-kun

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
I'll be honest with you, if you aren't going to use it for something (yes, even skinwalking for the lulz) then it really is pointless and there's no point in crowdfunding or whatever. It also seems like whoever is selling is attached enough to the models to consider long-term usage as a positive selling point. With that said, I will consider donating to help with the purchase if the use of it is funny/interesting enough. At the very least, you should probably reach out to some of the vtubers you seem to be connected to and see what they paid for their models, simply to use as a price point. No harm in making an informed offer, simply so we can get some potential insight on how the whole Akio-Air fire sale is operating.

If you do decide to try to actually purchase one for whatever reason: you might want to consider reaching out to the previous "owner" of the body and getting their take on it. There are potential pitfalls and twitter ragefests over co-opting a dead model, and there is potential fallout there that may stunt the growth of the TVA community as it currently exists.

EDIT: Also, you might want to throw this stuff into a thread in the members-only section. If you give them your vtuber identity to prove your interest and get a sale they may well check the site before getting back to you and it would probably be a bad idea for them to read this stuff.

EDIT AGAIN: Oh wow there are possibly unused models from an undebuted gen in there too. Potential for no skinwalking model for cheap, although those are very likely to be in higher demand/more expensive.

FINAL EDIT I PROMISE: Another thing to note is that time may be of the essence, if you low-ball them while they're desperate and don't have many buyers they're much more likely to entertain the offer. If you give them a low offer after some 2-view overpays for a model you may just be stonewalled and lose the opportunity.

Last edited:

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
I saw this one and made a small modification.
forsale.jpg
The $10 I donated yesterday or whatever day it was should cover it.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Dont do it Proctor
These models saw the worst that vtubing has to offer
They are cursed

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
its obvious isnt it? groom some 2 view and gift her an akioair model for some sucky sucky.

so what do these models go for? 2,3k?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Does any vtuber actually skinwalk with someone's old model? We had that three-talent corp in the Phillipines that had someone replace an old model (with had a bunch of changes to not look entirely the same) and that corp later collapsed and doesn't exist any more (at least partially due to the drama of one talent being replaced), but I can't think of anyone else off the top of my head.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
@Proctor, assuming they let you buy the corpse of one of their girls, do you know anyone available to try it on?

Helmet-kun

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
Does any vtuber actually skinwalk with someone's old model? We had that three-talent corp in the Phillipines that had someone replace an old model (with had a bunch of changes to not look entirely the same) and that corp later collapsed and doesn't exist any more (at least partially due to the drama of one talent being replaced), but I can't think of anyone else off the top of my head.
Honestly that's an idea in and of itself. I'm not familiar with vtuber rigging but it may be very possible to alter a model even more, enough to make it something(one?) entirely new. There's definitely potential for something interesting here even if it ends up being an example for that one thread meant to teach people about getting started in vtubing.

Top Bottom