"I never wanna goon again"Chromuchromu

AkioAIR: Hiring a minor was only the tip of the mismanagement iceberg. How to destroy an agency in under 1 month.

Kuri Rinji

Red Nousagi

Limkin

Jason actually had more brain a couple years ago, telling that loli in the company is not ok because people would lewd her. What being around chink coomers does to a motherfucker

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Context for those of us who didn't watch False's video, please? What is she talking about?

Also, since you won't shill your own stream today, I will. 4:00 PM ET. He's going to cover MysteriaLive and AuroraLiveVR, Nophi/wawa's previous agencies as well.

Last edited:

Kuri Rinji

Red Nousagi
Context for those of us who didn't watch False's video, please? What is she talking about?
Time-stamped:

The Loli dragon in question was one of the talents that didn't make it past auditions. They cut her model because it was too "risky" as explained by the person relaying the information in the screenshot.

Untapped.gg_Companion_5GYpL9crDC.jpg

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Why do people keep going to false to release this info fucking hell, I don't wanna have to listen to this dude's faggy voice just to get 1 new bit of info.

Limkin

Why do people keep going to false to release this info fucking hell, I don't wanna have to listen to this dude's faggy voice just to get 1 new bit of info.
We need to get bigger so people think we are the best way to be heard and spread the news

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
We need to get bigger so people think we are the best way to be heard and spread the news
OH YEAH! Then people will have to read my inane posts instead!

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
If we wanted to grow to the point where mainstream outlets acknowledge us then we'd have to stop telling people to kill themselves, and I'd rather not give up one of my favourite hobbies.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Lumi updated her document of screenshots from False's streams to add two messages from Vyspire applicants which False apparently showed last night. This is my favorite bit. I think I read/heard about someone else talking about these weird interview questions before but I can't remember where - not sure if this is the same person or someone else corroborating.

burger.jpeg

Maybe the goal of this question was to check to see if the applicants had read the web site?

Attachments

• Screenshots I yoinked from False-2.pdf
    3.9 MB · Views: 12
Last edited:

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Lumi updated her document of screenshots from False's streams to add two messages from Vyspyre applicants which False apparently showed last night. This is my favorite bit. I think I read/heard about someone else talking about these weird interview questions before but I can't remember where - not sure if this is the same person or someone else corroborating.

View attachment 49310

Maybe the goal of this question was to check to see if the applicants had read the web site?
Sounds like some psychology bullshit someone found in some blog and decided to shoehorn in, loads of companies do this kind of pretentious shit of trying to psychoanalyze applicants with dumb questions that don't really mean anything. It's literally like one of those tests online that tell you if you're an introvert or the myers briggs test, while it can be interesting to take, it shouldn't be used for serious evaluation, psychology in itself is such an inexact science and is constantly being refined since our brains are the most complex thing we know of in the universe and there are so many factors and variables that you'd need a complete life story and genetic test to even make an educated inference.

frz

Sounds like some psychology bullshit someone found in some blog and decided to shoehorn in, loads of companies do this kind of pretentious shit of trying to psychoanalyze applicants with dumb questions that don't really mean anything. It's literally like one of those tests online that tell you if you're an introvert or the myers briggs test, while it can be interesting to take, it shouldn't be used for serious evaluation, psychology in itself is such an inexact science and is constantly being refined since our brains are the most complex thing we know of in the universe and there are so many factors and variables that you'd need a complete life story and genetic test to even make an educated inference.

The end result is they have no vtuber anymore, so whatever psychological test they introduced has a 100% fail rate. "Inexact" doesnt even reach this low lolw.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

¥€$

Archive Hoarder
The girls? Are they pulling a kawaii 3rd gen?

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
It's like I said they should do, except I'm slightly more awake and full of beanjuice to remember the name VDere. It'd be nice for them to group up and pursue vtubing on their own terms, especially if all this shitshow helps them blow up as an extra hilarious fuck you to AA and Jason.

Maybe sit on it for a year or two and do it when Nophiwawa's not a fucking minor anymore. :smugselen: You know, just in case.

swimmingsharks

to be quite honest, this whole thing feels like a publicity stunt by and for the girls (even though i can assume its me being dumb)
if thats not the case or we just never find out, some other group of indies should pull this off because its hilarious

Negzana

to be quite honest, this whole thing feels like a publicity stunt by and for the girls (even though i can assume its me being dumb)
if thats not the case or we just never find out, some other group of indies should pull this off because its hilarious
AkioAir collapsing and them wanting to publicize it as a justification for their own group isn't mutually exclusive. They might have gotten along behind the scenes and don't want to totally be left to fend for themselves after AkioAir collapsed so they made their plans public.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Buddies was an interesting idea but you need a character type like Sava/Mozu to pull it off.

Short

God Damn the Sun
It's like I said they should do, except I'm slightly more awake and full of beanjuice to remember the name VDere. It'd be nice for them to group up and pursue vtubing on their own terms, especially if all this shitshow helps them blow up as an extra hilarious fuck you to AA and Jason.

Maybe sit on it for a year or two and do it when Nophiwawa's not a fucking minor anymore. :smugselen: You know, just in case.
Megu said 2 other friends, so I don't think is all the girls from AkioAIR.

Wawa was on her chat on the comeback stream and Megu seemed to be involved with her discord, with is kind of a shitshow right now btw.
2023-10-09 addasdasda.png
2023-10-09 adsdasdas.png
I hope she's not planning to add the 16-year-old to her new group.

swimmingsharks

AkioAir collapsing and them wanting to publicize it as a justification for their own group isn't mutually exclusive. They might have gotten along behind the scenes and don't want to totally be left to fend for themselves after AkioAir collapsed so they made their plans public.
its definitely the best thing to do in their situation, i wish i could say "theres no way a guy this dumb exists, this has to be fake" alas jasons are dime a dozen. i'll be happy if they find success

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
KiviVT seems to have deleted her account entirely. I used her art tag to find a post which atted her and did the hover thing to see if it showed a renamed account, but no luck. I hope she's just laying low and hasn't given up entirely.

hover.png

I'm hoping to reach out to some of the former members to interview as part of my new interview show but most of the girls don't have open DMs and even with the ones that do, they may not want to talk for legal reasons, or maybe they want to do their best to pretend this never happens. But if any of you are reading this and would be willing to talk about your experience to a cozy-sized audience (to put a positive spin on it), please feel free to reach out to me. If there's certain topics or names you'd need me to avoid to make this possible I'd be more than willing to work around that.

Top Bottom