"I know people are weak to cow milk. So am I. But there's so many alternatives. So many other nuts you can milk"Banzoin Hakka

Pochi Calls Out Idol Corp

Negzana

Kalion

:)
Even this company's yabs are about the donothons.
Is there anything Idol does that isn't a donothon?

Negzana

Even this company's yabs are about the donothons.
Is there anything Idol does that isn't a donothon?
Her termination letter will link to a donothon

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
HELP I CAN'T FIX HER

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
lol read the room Menace

Archive

we have no evidence that idol does the retarded lighting themselves on fire method method of defense that's entirely on nigsanji so even assuming she does know it could be just her rotted brain

I suspect you know this but people will run with it as a joke and then others will assume it's true.

Been almost a day now bit early but i would expect something more interesting would come out by now idol could even choose to outright ignore it unless they actually fire pochi or she leaves without warning it makes her document ring hollow and idol is not big enough for one PL document post to blow up like Sayu's did (which got more eyes on it most because the twittards were brigading anything she did)

3/10 accumulate more anti's next time panda

Clock me when i'm inevitably late and something comes out an hour after i post this.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I read the doc. It seems her wage is being held for unspecified "work" that idol demanded off her in the beginning, unless this wasn't clearly stipulated. But what vexes me is that she wishes to be left alone and not pursue or insist on getting paid what she's owed.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Good thing I stopped fully buying into Aviel's shit a long time ago. Him going "Idol is going to do what other corpos haven't done before" already raised an eyebrow from me.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I don't pay attention to her or Idol much, so I can't form much of an opinion until Aviel/Idol responds in whatever way they do.

What I will say is that maybe instead of running his digital mouth about what he believes vtuber agencies should be doing, he should sit down and be more worried about what's going on within Idol. While I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt in the Riro Ron situation because of how retarded it would be to lie about those accusations, this and the fact that multiple talents have brought their previous accounts back to life are showing a lot of potential cracks.

I read the doc. It seems her wage is being held for unspecified "work" that idol demanded off her in the beginning, unless this wasn't clearly stipulated. But what vexes me is that she wishes to be left alone and not pursue or insist on getting paid what she's owed.
So I'm pretty sure the work being demanded is all the original Donothon goals from March of last year. Of the major donothons they had, I think Yuko and Pochi were the big one with outstanding goals that hadn't been fulfilled. In fact, Idol had said back in late December they were going to put out a Google Doc tracking the fulfillment of their 11+ donothon's goals because there was so many goals that remained unfulfilled even nearly a year later. Document linked below.

I'm going to guess Avial probably called her out to work harder on Donothon#1's goals and she went full menhara, and he threatened to hold the funds on #2 since the Donothons have turned into a major thorn in his side.

God's Fattest Moojisan

Don't watch Vtubers, do hard drugs. Better for you
So I'm pretty sure the work being demanded is all the original Donothon goals from March of last year. Of the major donothons they had, I think Yuko and Pochi were the big one with outstanding goals that hadn't been fulfilled. In fact, Idol had said back in late December they were going to put out a Google Doc tracking the fulfillment of their 11+ donothon's goals because there was so many goals that remained unfulfilled even nearly a year later. Document linked below.

I'm going to guess Avial probably called her out to work harder on Donothon#1's goals and she went full menhara, and he threatened to hold the funds on #2 since the Donothons have turned into a major thorn in his side.

For all the retardation from Aviel, making public docs tracking what still needs to be done from the donothons is something I actually respect him for. This is the kind of transparency he talks about that is actually a good thing for the community, as opposed to the "airing of dirty laundry" style termination he did with Riro Ron.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Figured something like this would happen when she started posting frequently on her PL but still, it sucks to see.
Disclosure: I know very little about Pochi/Fen's on or off-stream personality. I have no idea how reliable of a narrator she is, and at the time of writing these are currently one-sided allegations which may or may not be true.
Pochi was easily the most chill and peaceful Idol talent aside from maybe Nikki. No coomer shit other than that first donothon. She had her depressed moments but no aggressive menhera nonsense. Maybe light GFE every so often but it wasn't egregious, even after the terrible loli model change. She really just wanted to play games and hang out with her chat. Gotta wait for Idol's response if they choose to do one but it's not looking good for them either way.

Something to note is that Pochi's second donothon (the one she's referring to in the doc) started on December 8th, barely a week after Idol made the post about Riro and she got terminated. This also would have been when Tomer, their former Lead Talent Manager, got fired and Idol's internal structure likely took a large blow. This is supported by how they started hiring and looking for more managers earlier this year. I can't say for sure how significant this could have been but I could see a case where internal shuffling around led to Pochi's money getting delayed more than expected. Things then turned malicious when negotiations didn't work out between the donothon goals not getting done and Pochi not getting her money which she really needed for her move.

I also wanna keep in mind while that "Mr. Man" is basically 100% guaranteed to be Aviel, Josh and Kin could also be potential choices since they are the COO and Creative Director respectively. Josh especially has been there a long time and likely has a solid amount of power in the company.

Yeah I agree. "NotStarbucks Mini-game" and "Stuffed Mascot" are definitely referring to the Pochi game on the first donothon and mascot plushie on the second.

Man at this point, I just hope Rin is gonna be okay :depressedtako:

Last edited:

God's Wingiest Winger

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Jolted Cookies

Clara's PLAYBILL mule
Early Adopter
To give my opinion she falled from grace with me when she ruined her perfectly good model with that loli garbage she asked, then having menheras attack on main
Pochi changes her model for loli-bucks, Riro becomes KAngel, Head Jew puts the kibosh on lolibaiting, Pochi goes "WTF why did I change in the first place?"; Menhera.
Unless Pochi comes out and believably convinces people that she DIDN'T want to change models (forced to follow the company trend?), there's going to be no winners here.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
"Idol is going to do what other corpos haven't done before"
well he isn't wrong, so far the most note worthy things coming from idol is controversies that could have been avoided, at least when it comes to shit companies niji and kawaii had years without controversies.
I don't know what will happen next, but I hope we get the next rushia out of this. :gloomiLaugh:

Nigel Nigerman

The Niggest Negro in Nigeria

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Salado

hylic

I've always thought the upper tier of donothon goals that Idol had were unrealistic. So many of these would require a substantial amount of time investment and resources from the talent that wouldn't be worth the money gained. Visual novels, books and plushies shouldn't be something you can just put on a donothon. The opportunity cost from talent is way too much.

It's hard to tell who is really at fault here though. My condolences to Pochi fans for their upcoming talent termination.

Nenélove

Dying from mexican sickness
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Top Bottom