"I do play games. I promise I play games. Just not this type of game... I'm a rhythm gamer ok? Is that the truth- Is that the truth you want? I'm a rhythm gamer, I can only hit 2 buttons... I can only hit 2 to 4 buttons simultaneously painshork noises that's the truth gets attacked ah get outta here barracuda... I'm having a moment."Gawr Gura

Pochi Calls Out Idol Corp

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Wanna see some great irony? Only a few hours ago...
image.png
image.png

image.png
a
I wouldn't be surprised if the donothon segment is what prompted her to go public about this, since she directly acknowledges her donothon funds being frozen in the document.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Idol did seem like a house of cards waiting to crumble, figures that it would be the silent killer of all projects, piss fucking poor management

Nigel Nigerman

The Niggest Negro in Nigeria

Negzana

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
No stream no pay, good luck actually working at starbucks :SelenHAHAhere:

Big PiPi Energy

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Sakana called in his secret weapon to handle things. :gloomiLaugh:
How does she do it? How does she manage to ruin everything while simultaneously playing DD2 the entire time? God she's so talented...

Look at this face. She knows exactly what she did.
Screenshot 2024-03-21 222703.jpg

Lemon love! :pomuLove:

Last edited:

Salado

How does she do it? How does she manage to ruin everything while simultaneously playing DD2 the entire time? God she's so talented...

Lemon love :pomuLove:
While Lumi plays Gloomy does the dirty work.

SomeRando

Hope Yellow Fishjew knows how to handles matter better

I mean he did pull up when Phase was about to crash and hired Muumi and she seems to be universally loved by the girls; that very well could've been the end and we remember them in the dustbin of failed vtuber corpos. The only actual storm they've faced was Yuri getting fired and they managed to get around that very well given there wasn't any real dirt aside from the supposed rat of her stealing from them, which paints Phase in a better light. Other than that, it's just been vtweeters and dox shit, both of which are generally easy to ignore.

Hff201

Early Adopter

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
HELP I CAN'T FIX HER
lol read the room Menace

Archive

This probably isn't apt, but the first thing I thought of here is the "Nijisanji is Family" type-posts talents there often do.
:ameliaThink:

e: Ninja'd.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
I don't pay attention to her or Idol much, so I can't form much of an opinion until Aviel/Idol responds in whatever way they do.

What I will say is that maybe instead of running his digital mouth about what he believes vtuber agencies should be doing, he should sit down and be more worried about what's going on within Idol. While I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt in the Riro Ron situation because of how retarded it would be to lie about those accusations, this and the fact that multiple talents have brought their previous accounts back to life are showing a lot of potential cracks.

God's Wingiest Winger

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Salado

At least Yuko's happy she came back. :smugpipi:

Nigel Nigerman

I LOVE MY NIJI IDOL FAMILY
One thing I hate about Idol is the fact head Jew can't stop sucking his own dick that he forgot to not swallow his own cum. I'm betting he's pulling out his Jew hairs trying to figure out how to handle this upcoming shitstorm. God knows the dramafag vultures are getting hungry and needing another corpo to feast on.

Nenélove

Dying from mexican sickness
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Salado

Hff201

Early Adopter
Fuck, I just realised Yuko might've come back to Idol because it's black.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
famn i wonder what legal mindset has to say about this

Nigel Nigerman

Top Bottom