"GURAAAAAAAAAA MY DOG DIED LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"Gawr Gura Superchatter

Riro Ron and other Staff sacked by Idol Corp for on-stream drug use and other offences

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Riro Ron is/was a vtuber under Idol Corp., who debuted as the sole talent within their music-driven "Project: STAR" initiative in February 2023. Upon debut, the company heavily advertised her "past-life", kyOresu, as the voice behind Riro; breaking the long-established norm of corporate vtubers being forbidden from disclosing their identity.

image.jpg

In early November 2023, Riro hosted a members-only stream in which she was overly flirtatious with viewers, inviting them to join her harem and opening up the possibility of meeting her in person. Clips from the stream can be found in this post. At the time it was easy to misinterpret this as simply a poorly thought-out roleplay stream that left unfortunate implications, however she would later make a post on X apologising, stating that she'd take time off to reflect.

1701224565068.png
Archive

On 28th November 2023, Idol Corp. announced they had terminated her contract, for reasons including misusing substances on stream, meeting up with a fan in person and accepting expensive gifts from them, and being involved in a secret relationship with a member of Idol's staff, who was also terminated alongside her. Her YouTube channel, along with paid memberships, will be closed on 1st January 2024.

Archive

1701201783332.png

The staff member has not been officially named. At the time of writing, it is currently alleged to be a manager called Tomer, whose Discord activity lines up timing-wise.

Riro has since posted a response on her kyOresu account:

1701225110481.png
Archive

Other material (I have not uploaded these directly to the forum's server out of consideration for the available disk space, and I highly recommend you make your own backups if you have the means to):

Project: STAR teaser trailer, with music composed by Tomer
EN Gen 2 trailer, with a song performed by Riro
Riro's original song, Cyber

Last edited:

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Limkin

Holy shit.
Who was it who said that it was just a bit, and she didn't actually mean it, and she was obviously playing it up for content? Yeah, never be optimistic about anything

God's Wingiest Winger

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Who was it who said that it was just a bit, and she didn't actually mean it, and she was obviously playing it up for content? Yeah, never be optimistic about anything
Yeah, I'll own that. Bury me in rainbows, I deserve it.

Paladin

These are some massive accusations and I would like to see some evidence though given the level of these actuations I would be shocked if this wasn't true.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
I'm guilty of that and in my defence i thought she was higher on the Crazy scale and Lower on the Stupid scale, what a fucking mess, no Hanukkah for Riro i guess
[edit;] so maybe that's why the Lethal company collab was cancelled;

Last edited:

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Holy shit.

Archive

RIP Riro I guess.

Dayum, Jewcorp doesn't beat around the bush like Kurosanji.

Aside from sleeping with another employee, I'm curious by what they mean "use of controlled substances during live streams". Was she getting high on meth during streams? Toking out with a bong? Ketamine?

Wait, she's Russian. Was she shooting up krokodil?

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Holy shit.

Archive

RIP Riro I guess.

God damn, those are some findings. Guess that shit from earlier was real.
:whatastory:

In case anyone needs a reminder, it seems to line up with this stuff courtesy of @DelusionTree :

Good on Idol for stamping that shit out and acting accordingly.

EDIT: You know, thinking on it after I posted this, it's really odd how well this lines up with the posted incident. I don't know if this is what kicked off an investigation or what, but her posting about this shit so publicly was incredibly stupid. Like beyond most incidents of stupidity because she potentially admitted to it rather than try to hide it. Wild stuff.

Last edited:

Paladin

Dayum, Jewcorp doesn't beat around the bush like Kurosanji.

Aside from sleeping with another employee, I'm curious by what they mean "use of controlled substances during live streams". Was she getting high on meth during streams? Toking out with a bong? Ketamine?

Wait, she's Russian. Was she shooting up krokodil?
It's probably cocaine, though I guess this explains how thin she is.

Kuri Rinji

Red Nousagi
Shit, I guess there was more to that member stream then meets the eye.
They straight-out executed her in that termination notice. Damn, I really liked her cover songs. Goodbye, anorexic angel.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
These are some massive accusations and I would like to see some evidence though given the level of these actuations I would be shocked if this wasn't true.
Considering they admitted to sacking their own staff, I see no reason to not give them the benefit of the doubt. We have testimony of what she was doing during that stream, and she got shut down by management. Seems like she just fucking blew it.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
We are not getting proof thats for syre. But like you said, these accusations are so heavy that im willig to believe Aviel. + according to Idol she fucked an employee ( probably a manager) who was able to hide some shit from upper management. Which is pretty fair for them to not realise sooner.

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Holy shit.

Archive

RIP Riro I guess.

Like someone commented

Chick literally did what people always rrat about in general kek, but what I dislike is the "Meeting up with a fan", that's not even really an issue considering what literally every other chubba does to some extent, but then again, corpos don't like you (the talent) taking money outta their pocket.

Limkin

If it involves a manager then it was probably very easy to confirm for company, but revealing details in a way where you could confirm it would also show too much personal info that can get them in trouble. You don't want to be Wactor doxing your employees (and fans). Assuming it was all triggered by that membership stream and she was a dumb whore she probably organized all of this on the same discord account, so they locked her out of it during suspension, checked everything, confirmed and fired, same way Hololive did with Rushia

TinyKusa

Early Adopter

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

God's Wingiest Winger

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Sucks for all those showing up to the gangbang not knowing that her manager had first dibs

:smugselen:

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Top Bottom