"I'm Pomu"Pomu Rainpuff

Riro Ron and other Staff sacked by Idol Corp for on-stream drug use and other offences

Kalion

:)
Aside from sleeping with another employee, I'm curious by what they mean "use of controlled substances during live streams". Was she getting high on meth during streams? Toking out with a bong? Ketamine?
I don't have her membership (if that exists anymore) to confirm this, but I'm seeing claims that she would do members only streams where she took donations to take more sleeping pills.
If this is true, I assume no one was actually watching her streams to chec-oh right she was fucking her manager.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Limkin

I don't have her membership (if that exists anymore) to confirm this, but I'm seeing claims that she would do members only streams where she took donations to take more sleeping pills.
If this is true, I assume no one was actually watching her streams to chec-oh right she was fucking her manager.
Meanwhile Coco was doing streams completely out of her mind fucked up on sleeping pills, playing with flame on candles and having no recollection of what was happening later. In Japan. I don't buy that it was just "sleeping pills" that got idol Corp so triggered

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Aside from sleeping with another employee, I'm curious by what they mean "use of controlled substances during live streams". Was she getting high on meth during streams? Toking out with a bong? Ketamine?
I've seen a few people here and there calling her a stoner and a few of the anti-posts following that one membership posts just casually mentioned her being high on prescription meds, which I wrote off as jokes about her voice at the time.

Like someone commented

Chick literally did what people always rrat about in general kek, but what I dislike is the "Meeting up with a fan", that's not even really an issue considering what literally every other chubba does to some extent, but then again, corpos don't like you (the talent) taking money outta their pocket.

Judging by their involvement I'd assume she was using her company accounts to arrange the meetings, in which case it'd fall under their safeguarding responsibilities if the guy raped or murdered her. What someone does outside of the company's up to them, but I can understand why a corpo wouldn't want to assume liability for risky behaviour.

God's Strongest Wardog

Fauna made 30k on Coinflip
You know the black garter belt and silk panties under that is of the finest material.
Bold of you to assume she's wearing anything under there.
Ok moldy jerry go back to your containment zone now while I go fetch a new lock.

Now Aviel needs to complete the trinity with a true woman of the zion people.
Good news, there's a spot open now!
Holy shit.

Archive

RIP Riro I guess.

God's Wingiest Winger

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Idol was going to have a collab today too between Katta, Poko, Kai and that was canceled a few minutes before. I'm guessing that "meetings" will be had

Kuri Rinji

Red Nousagi
I bet some of you are thinking "I wish that were me". Fess up. :ironmousekek:

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

God's Wingiest Winger

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Limkin

I bet some of you are thinking "I wish that were me". Fess up
As a resident slender girls enjoyer - fuck no, that bitch is anorexic as hell and crazy out of wazoo

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

God's Strongest Wardog

Fauna made 30k on Coinflip
Honestly, as h0rny as I can be, I would like to think actually fucking a talent I manage would be the line I don't cross.

Jesus, what a clusterfuck. :whatastory:

Atlas

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
I'm dating an indonesian chick, I stick my dick in crazy enough as is.

Kuri Rinji

Red Nousagi
Is that a glimpse of your psyche you're giving us ?
Given some of the replies that popped up, I was on the money. Never underestimate some VTuber fans, you've seen what some of them do. You had a few exceptional individuals stemming from this very forum.

DelusionTree

Lean on me
Early Adopter
Unstable slav woman jacked up on goofballs is a recipe for getting stabbed to death

Top Bottom