"If you wanna see Pochi getting bones for some reason that's where you put it"Pochi Wanmaru

The Lazarus Pit - streamers who have/are graduating we expect to see back

CountStagula

Isn't dee the one from akio air not Kiki?
No wait you're right. Fuck me I need to take my meds cuz I swear Kiki reincarnated as a Sphinx

Xuhle

No wait you're right. Fuck me I need to take my meds cuz I swear Kiki reincarnated as a Sphinx
This is who Kiki is currently.
Not VAllure but ex-EIEN related and was mentioned earlier in the thread

Kiki Lockheart has popped up as @CunnieHoe (interesting name)

tried embedding the link but didn't work, you can find it here:
x.com/CunnieHoe/status/1836948392309911728

She also appeared around the 1hr mark on Mino Mieko Ch:

edit: from the twitter streams/posts, she's had a rough time between her health and having her place flooded and damaging some expensive stuff (ASMR mic being one of them)

CountStagula

Cunnie Hoe

Idk why I'm surprised since it's so on brand. Info updated in the end so mission accomplished. Thanks

Ballpark_Look

So it seems like Relia Lace is going on hiatus. Judging from the announcement she'll be back sooner than later.

A

Bug Eater

So it seems like Relia Lace is going on hiatus. Judging from the announcement she'll be back sooner than later.

A

Kind of a weird one, I don't think she would've bothered to commission a Live2D if she was planning on joining another corpo so soon. Not even sure which ones had auditions open, hopefully she didn't get groomed into joining Niji EN or something.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Kind of a weird one, I don't think she would've bothered to commission a Live2D if she was planning on joining another corpo so soon. Not even sure which ones had auditions open, hopefully she didn't get groomed into joining Niji EN or something.
:ameliaThink:

Top Bottom