"God's only mistake was not destroying humanity and replacing them with kemonomimi after Adam sinned"The Proctor

Riro Ron and other Staff sacked by Idol Corp for on-stream drug use and other offences

Nenélove

Dying from mexican sickness
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I found some drama with kyoresu dating back to 2015. Guys if you want some dirty laundry you better register on VK.
I was going through old stuff kyo has posted before and found a wiki page (https://utau.fandom.com/wiki/Alice_Kyoko) of her utau (it’s like vocaloid google it) and saw something interesting.
First thing is that kyoresu is speaks perfect russian idk why she tries to hide it. She made a 100 covers in russian under the name kysdzsts. There are so many messages and comments I had to go through you have to speak russian to understand everything. Most of this comes from russian utau fans. Some of it comes from group chats but some stuff is still up on public pages. Seems like she used to be really close friends (maybe date, coz that’s what their Wikipedia says) with girl A. They did a lot of stuff (like admin the same page https://vk.com/public95079737) together and I even found a cover they’re singing together tho I’m not sure who is who (https://on.soundcloud.com/BMr3oS2D4xzusPac7). I’m really tempted to contact her as it seems she must have some pics and videos of irl kyo back from the days.
View attachment 68670
Maybe ask around discord if anybody already did? Girl A got dragged for talking behind the back of other people and exposing kyo for catfishing. I’m to lazy to translate everything but here’s one screenshot. View attachment 68669 View attachment 68671

Didn’t find more about this except a ton of pictures and weird drawings of girl A. After the Riro ron scandal kyoresu might also be bully or victim? wtffff There are so many people involved it’s carzy I lost a day of my life to this. I can’t find much proof and it’s really confusing but the search was fun I found some pictures of kyoresu without photoshop. Help me find more stuff!!

View attachment 68674
kyoresu old nicknames : kysdzsts, alice kyoko, aliaceli and her name is Lisa apparently. The other girls socials are akaneko, akane008. I found her vk and insta but she seems to have deleted pictures with kyoresu. I'm going crazy with vtubers fuck
Oh brother...

Arznbae

wtf is happening
I found some drama with kyoresu dating back to 2015. Guys if you want some dirty laundry you better register on VK.
I was going through old stuff kyo has posted before and found a wiki page (https://utau.fandom.com/wiki/Alice_Kyoko) of her utau (it’s like vocaloid google it) and saw something interesting.
First thing is that kyoresu is speaks perfect russian idk why she tries to hide it. She made a 100 covers in russian under the name kysdzsts. There are so many messages and comments I had to go through you have to speak russian to understand everything. Most of this comes from russian utau fans. Some of it comes from group chats but some stuff is still up on public pages. Seems like she used to be really close friends (maybe date, coz that’s what their Wikipedia says) with girl A. They did a lot of stuff (like admin the same page https://vk.com/public95079737) together and I even found a cover they’re singing together tho I’m not sure who is who (https://on.soundcloud.com/BMr3oS2D4xzusPac7). I’m really tempted to contact her as it seems she must have some pics and videos of irl kyo back from the days.
View attachment 68670
Maybe ask around discord if anybody already did? Girl A got dragged for talking behind the back of other people and exposing kyo for catfishing. I’m to lazy to translate everything but here’s one screenshot. View attachment 68669 View attachment 68671

Didn’t find more about this except a ton of pictures and weird drawings of girl A. After the Riro ron scandal kyoresu might also be bully or victim? wtffff There are so many people involved it’s carzy I lost a day of my life to this. I can’t find much proof and it’s really confusing but the search was fun I found some pictures of kyoresu without photoshop. Help me find more stuff!!

View attachment 68674
kyoresu old nicknames : kysdzsts, alice kyoko, aliaceli and her name is Lisa apparently. The other girls socials are akaneko, akane008. I found her vk and insta but she seems to have deleted pictures with kyoresu. I'm going crazy with vtubers fuck
Where's our russki council when we need them:urtearingmeapart:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I found some drama with kyoresu dating back to 2015.
>new account

I'm curious, have you had any interactions with her in the past that've prompted you to look further into her like this?

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

aliceintheblackmarket

>new account

I'm curious, have you had any interactions with her in the past that've prompted you to look further into her like this?
Yeah. Was part of the community on vk where this is all from. Shes worshipped there but ignores everyones messages. Since I'm posting personal pictures I prefer it to be on a fresh account.

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer
Which one is Kyoresu? The ugly one or the slightly less ugly one?

aliceintheblackmarket

Nenélove

Dying from mexican sickness
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

aliceintheblackmarket

TLDR ; screenshot 6

If anyone is keeping up I got an update and I GOT A REPLY FROM GIRL A monohime_cos on tiktok. I had to register in that shithole to message her :vesperfacepalm:
I found the cover where kyoresu and girl a sing All the things she said. If you know anything about that song you know it’s the lesbian anthem. I can assume with 99% certainty they dated...

lots of poorly translated yapping ahead
S1.PNGS2.PNGS3.PNGS4.PNGS5.PNGS6.PNGS7.PNG

I didn’t expect much but this is pretty self explanatory. I trust a woman who cosplays as Neco Arc:Vesper-UNHINGED:
Form what she said we can assume kyoresu is over 22 yo. So a 22+ russian bisexual catfish bully and drug addict named Lisa. I didn’t intend to dox her but this is coming along by itself lol thank god I’m on a fresh account

Negzana

Might be a hot take, but she seems like a whore

aliceintheblackmarket

Top Bottom