"So what if I'm pettan... what if I'm pettan? I'm cute as pettan! Makes me look young, I'm pettan and I'm proud! I'm going to stop being delusional, HAH jokes on you...!"Kureiji Ollie

Riifu Evergreen / exoe / Dude That's Lewd - EIEN Project Separation and VAllure Updates

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
VAllure teased the silhouettes and colour palettes of their first gen.

Archive

Last edited:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
More pertinently - why is EIEN afraid enough to lie about it?

Moeri the CEO and Skye, Riifu's former genmate, both explicitly said there is no non-compete, while Riifu never explicitly said there was a non-compete but strongly implied it through her actions. At the time I was inclined to believe Moeri and Skye, as Riifu had more motive to lie than they did, and Riifu's own actions showed that active EIEN talents have no non-compete. But I also thought Riifu genuinely believed she couldn't stream, and I chalked that up to her paranoia.

Now that's not an option - either Riifu or EIEN is knowingly lying. Obviously it could be Riifu. But it seems easy enough for EIEN to lie by omission - maybe there's no non-compete for active or graduated talents, but there is a termination clause.

Cross-posting this sideshow from the general thread for future reference:
In which homeland-certified lolcow journalists, Katelyn Burns the Balding Plagiarist and Ana Valens the Cis Breeding Barn Fantasist, seethe about VAllure not answering the trans question while exposing their degeneracy and revising history

Archive of tweet
Oh god Ana Valens. The troon that shoved a dildo up their ass that would rumble whenever they got grabbed/pushed on Fall Guys and played with a bunch of kids. This person is a fucking creep plus they are the typical troon activis. No one should ever hire them if they expect all that shit not to poison interpersonal relationships inside of the company.

When it comes to the Noncompete issue I think its something that was on the contract and while probably not really enforceable her lawyer told her not to breach. Apparently she got shit for her Shrek stream and thus had someone on Discord host the watchalong while on call with everyone.

VAllure teased the silhouettes and colour palettes of their first gen.

Archive

The silhouettes are weird to me. Guessing they are all different sizes and not up to scale (as a whole) in that because some of those seem to have either way too small waist or way too small arms and legs.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Last edited by a moderator:

Bronze

Nigel Nigerman

The Niggest Negro in Nigeria

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Some model teases

1715040708055.png