"is angel piss or angel sweat 'holy water'?"Aia Amare

Riro Ron and other Staff sacked by Idol Corp for on-stream drug use and other offences

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

too direct

this bitch has balls and not in the way alot of twitch and twitter-fags have
im looking forward on how the ultimate anti corpo druggie behaves on stream while attracting a fan-base that probably would yesqueen her for doing crack

Stunned But Dumb

Wow, I didn't expect the lyrics to be that on the nose. I'm ready to see her come out the corner swinging. @Hff201 maybe you should post this in community happenings, too

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
As someone with a well documented unhealthy interest in menheras, I will be watching the developing situation intensely.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Unless Ky0resu somehow gets married and kills her husband: she would never surpass her :menhera:

:botanheadshake:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Unless Ky0resu somehow gets married and kills her husband: she would never surpass her :menhera:

:botanheadshake:
They're different kinds of menhera. Michaelcat is the excessively clingy kind, she'll act cute on the surface and ramp it up over time discreetly until it hits you just how bad it is. If kyOresu accelerates the problems she seems to be doubling down on she could easily become the kind of menhera who could wake up in a foreign hotel room surrounded by passed-out drunks, prostitutes, and crack, and have no recollection of how she got there.

Nenélove

Dying from mexican sickness
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
They're different kinds of menhera. Michaelcat is the excessively clingy kind, she'll act cute on the surface and ramp it up over time discreetly until it hits you just how bad it is. If kyOresu accelerates the problems she seems to be doubling down on she could easily become the kind of menhera who could wake up in a foreign hotel room surrounded by passed-out drunks, prostitutes, and crack, and have no recollection of how she got there.
Better comparison:
Riro is a spooky scary skeleton, michaelgato is an alien pretending to be human.

Nigel Nigerman

The Niggest Negro in Nigeria
kyOresu has returned with a new cover of Internet Overdose, which would be pretty on the nose as it is... except she's using new lyrics instead of a direct translation, and they kind of speak for themselves.

She's also planning to redebut as a vtuber.

JEibsBj.png

Banger song, super menhera singer. Can't wait for her comeback.

First vtuber to die from overdose while streaming let's goooooooooooo!!!

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull
What a fucking year. Go go, menhera queen, live your rock star dreams.

God's Fattest Moojisan

Don't watch Vtubers, do hard drugs. Better for you

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
I am here for this. Banger of a song. Just like Mikeneko and Coco, I love girls who push back against anti's.

Get fucked Aviel

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I am here for this. Banger of a song. Just like Mikeneko and Coco, I love girls who push back against anti's.

Get fucked Aviel
Personally I think Aviel should fire back with a diss track.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
False went over some of the other wild shit she did in that infamous stream
Including
Piss on stream and drinking
Challenging chat not to masturbate to her making sus noises
Challenging chat to meet up and do a tribute to her in person

silentcouch

Including

It seems like he had to get somebody to transcribe it to make it feel like he could report on it rather than watch himself? The video has been out in the wild since termination day, so releasing it now I suppose is due to her music video and recent announcement that she is coming back? Otherwise, this is all stuff that stuff people could find out if they looked months ago.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
It seems like he had to get somebody to transcribe it to make it feel like he could report on it rather than watch himself? The video has been out in the wild since termination day, so releasing it now I suppose is due to her music video and recent announcement that she is coming back? Otherwise, this is all stuff that stuff people could find out if they looked months ago.
Adviel best shekels ever
Jews know how to control the media after all

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull
Including

If she makes a diss track against purple Keemstar I'll member instantly.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
So this is why I hear parents saying the 80s was the shit, imagine being there to perceive all the catfights and artists imploding live.
Scorch the whole internet Rir0resu, we'll watch over your career with great interest.
:polkasticks:

Is it the "No Dusting November" VOD? I archived two of the many that were spread around but haven't checked them properly.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Small update on Riro: she's decided to kick off her redebut by mogging Idol Corp and hitting 100K views on her music video in less than a week.

Congrats, Riro.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Tubedude

Did anyone see ky0resu's redebut today? A tweet from the current iteration of Screenshots from /vt/ is implying that she addressed the accusations of hooking up with her fans by admitting to it.

RestlessRain did, here's his post about it over from the general thread.
Okay, here's a quick overview of the ky0resu redebut stream, if you don't have time to catch it. It's only 35 minutes, which is a nice length for a debut.

- First, her new model:
View attachment 68384
She's went with a more chibi style, which is an interesting change from the typical high-detail anime-inspired style typically used by the big players. There's also a second model in pyjamas, cute but not risque or sexualized.
- CCV started around 3.3K, and slowly went to 3.1K for her redebut
- She seemed pretty self-aware, she acknowledged that the stream would have a lot of drama viewers when starting her stream.
- If you're chatting with her group or raiding someone from hers, use the bandaid emote 🩹 since that's her oshi mark.
- She likes Sanrio, of course.
- About fourteen minutes in, she straight goes into the termination document without referring to the termination document, saying (among other things) that she hasn't ever met a manager or her coworkers in real-life, let alone fucked them, hasn't fucked fans for money (and would only do it for pleasure), hasn't ever lied or hidden information from her employers, and won't sue due to how difficult it is to sue and would like to concentrate on her own life instead. Some people might want to interpret what she's said or how she's said it to create rrats about what happened, but I'd like to take it in good faith that she's completely denying any of the allegations Idol Corp made about her. Maybe I'm a bit too much of an optimist though.
- She shows off a 3D model on debut. It looks pretty close to her chibi model.
- She briefly appears on-stream (her third form), and looks very much like her model. She says if you don't like seeing a vtuber's real-life face on-stream, go fuck yourself.
View attachment 68388
- In the future, she'd like to do what makes her happy, continue her old music projects, launch merch, and get more vtuber forms. She's partnered with kawa entertainment to get some merch released.
- Her schedule got posted, she's doing her first stream tomorrow and turning weird stuff into soda.
- She signs off saying 420 Blaze it.

aliceintheblackmarket

I'm seeing stuff from /vt/ posted on Discord about how hot they find this literal skeleton doll creature and being jealous of how they missed out on dicking her.

I hopefully don't need to say this, but please do not say this here, even as a joke.
I found some drama with kyoresu dating back to 2015. Guys if you want some dirty laundry you better register on VK.
I was going through old stuff kyo has posted before and found a wiki page (https://utau.fandom.com/wiki/Alice_Kyoko) of her utau (it’s like vocaloid google it) and saw something interesting.
First thing is that kyoresu is speaks perfect russian idk why she tries to hide it. She made a 100 covers in russian under the name kysdzsts. There are so many messages and comments I had to go through you have to speak russian to understand everything. Most of this comes from russian utau fans. Some of it comes from group chats but some stuff is still up on public pages. Seems like she used to be really close friends (maybe date, coz that’s what their Wikipedia says) with girl A. They did a lot of stuff (like admin the same page https://vk.com/public95079737) together and I even found a cover they’re singing together tho I’m not sure who is who (https://on.soundcloud.com/BMr3oS2D4xzusPac7). I’m really tempted to contact her as it seems she must have some pics and videos of irl kyo back from the days.
imgonline-com-ua-dexifcFFzrDYwMNGk.jpg
Maybe ask around discord if anybody already did? Girl A got dragged for talking behind the back of other people and exposing kyo for catfishing. I’m to lazy to translate everything but here’s one screenshot. imgonline-com-ua-dexifs6062UM78kEN.jpg imgonline-com-ua-dexifPGgQZyg8tcsV.jpg

Didn’t find more about this except a ton of pictures and weird drawings of girl A. After the Riro ron scandal kyoresu might also be bully or victim? wtffff There are so many people involved it’s carzy I lost a day of my life to this. I can’t find much proof and it’s really confusing but the search was fun I found some pictures of kyoresu without photoshop. Help me find more stuff!!

imgonline-com-ua-dexifhBe50VtIzHxI.jpg
kyoresu old nicknames : kysdzsts, alice kyoko, aliaceli and her name is Lisa apparently. The other girls socials are akaneko, akane008. I found her vk and insta but she seems to have deleted pictures with kyoresu. I'm going crazy with vtubers fuck

Top Bottom