"I love bald guys. If I could be reborn, I would like to look good bald. My heart skips a beat when I see a bald guy on the street"Hayama Marin

Pochi Calls Out Idol Corp

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Tamavitch

Pig in human clothing
What does being "asexual" entail, within the realm of mentally ill young women on the internet.
It means they don't want to be hit on by poor or ugly men.

Nenélove

Dying from mexican sickness
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
It means they don't want to be hit on by poor or ugly men.
Basically.
Others just say that shit because they "dislike relationships" except when some chad comes around and suddenly they are ready to get pumped and dumped like always.

Panopticon

Resident Lovebug
I can think of two supposedly asexual lolcows who are married to men with whom they have multiple children: Anna Kreider and Alyssa Hansen AKA Maven of the Eventide.

The latter is particularly egregious because, as part of her LARP, she insists that her husband is more of a friend and room mate and she just needed him to have children. She somehow found a way to cuck a man she was in a commited, monogamous relationship with.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Archive

Fundraising projects, round 3.

Wait.

1712620559009.png

Why would you pay someone to commission a skeb for their character when I can just pay skeb themselves to do it, and get art that I want instead? Even if we were to assume that Pochi was actually going to spend every cent on skeb purchases, this seems unnecessarily convoluted and allows throne to get a cut of money for no discernible reason.

bothyourhouses

Why would you pay someone to commission a skeb for their character when I can just pay skeb themselves to do it, and get art that I want instead?
Same reason you'd send a superchat or buy anything else off their wishlist. It's not for you, it's a gift for them.

Top Bottom