"I wanna be flat-chested, cut off my boobs for me!"IRyS

Pochi Calls Out Idol Corp

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
No, she learned she can harvest a bunch of money without doing jackshit by not fulfilling subathon goals. I ain't even mad at her, this shit is funny as fuck.

This isn't true. She was screwed over by Idol during her last subathons. She wasn't able to complete her goals because Idol froze all of her assets when she and many other talents declared an intention to leave the company after months of mismanagement. The others were willing to listen when Aviel began making promises to them without any substance. She stuck to her decision unless Idol showed tangible evidence of being able to fulfil the promises it was making to other talents. Idol's response was to take all her money and tell her to shut up and do nothing or else, which was why she made the public call-out, which got Aviel back to the negotiation table. Even so, she didn't get most of the money she was owed because Idol was a financial basket case. She's already explained most of this, and it's really tiring to see people trot out the same 'she lied and stole from people lol' argument when it's already been disproven.

Top Bottom