"Please call me... sausage master! This is shireeas business, don't raugh!"Oozora Subaru

Riifu Evergreen / exoe / Dude That's Lewd - EIEN Project Separation and VAllure Updates

Nenélove

Dying from mexican sickness
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
>80/20 split
>corpo takes nothing from merch

It's so fucking dead. Please break down how you intend to sustain and grow the company using 20% of a few 2views' income, I could do with a good laugh.
Jewish strategy, just do infinite money glitch and bribe your talent into staying.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Jewish strategy, just do infinite money glitch and bribe your talent into staying.
That only works if you actually have Jewgold though.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
That only works if you actually have Jewgold though.
Let's say each talent makes 20k in the first 6 months. That's 4k she gets back. 20k the next 6 months. That's 4k more (growth should be incremental and not linear but whatever). The corpo won't make a disgusting amount of money but in 2 years she can make back the initial investment of more or less 10k per talent. She is selling sex and she thinks she has a sure way to make this work. She also mentioned doing 11k on 2 months as Riifu (which is probably what pushed her to go this route). She knows the money is there.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Let's say the company burns out in the first 2-3 months (because talents is women and whores, and the company is run by woman and whore).

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
im giving it a month before it blows up and burns up

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Let's say each talent makes 20k in the first 6 months. That's 4k she gets back. 20k the next 6 months. That's 4k more (growth should be incremental and not linear but whatever). The corpo won't make a disgusting amount of money but in 2 years she can make back the initial investment of more or less 10k per talent. She is selling sex and she thinks she has a sure way to make this work. She also mentioned doing 11k on 2 months as Riifu (which is probably what pushed her to go this route). She knows the money is there.
This is gay and retarded.

If this was a serious business venture, she'd be getting more money from her cut to help grow the company long-term. That extra money from an increased cut could pay for clippers, song covers, ads, resources for talents, models for the next gen and so forth. You know, things that decent small vtuber corpos pay for to grow over the long-term, like Phase Connect and Idol Corp.

A smaller cut isn't better, it just means the corpo is doing less for you because it doesn't have the funds to do more.

hylic

For a lewdtuber, I don't see the value of having a management company take a cut from you when all your content is so easy to produce that it doesn't require a middle-man. If you join, and then strike it big later, there's no incentive to stay if they can't offer some kind of continuous service.

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
For a lewdtuber, I don't see the value of having a management company take a cut from you when all your content is so easy to produce that it doesn't require a middle-man. If you join, and then strike it big later, there's no incentive to stay if they can't offer some kind of continuous service.
Yeah, from the beginning this just seems like something that was done to prove a point and then it will bleed itself dry of money and talent once the dream wears off.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
This is gay and retarded.

If this was a serious business venture, she'd be getting more money from her cut to help grow the company long-term. That extra money from an increased cut could pay for clippers, song covers, ads, resources for talents, models for the next gen and so forth. You know, things that decent small vtuber corpos pay for to grow over the long-term, like Phase Connect and Idol Corp.

A smaller cut isn't better, it just means the corpo is doing less for you because it doesn't have the funds to do more.
That was my main criticism. The company needs to grow. If you want to put up a booth at some convention that's like 3k. That said the high cut will keep the talents in.

She is the one taking care of networking, marketing, asmr scripts and will be organizing clippers, shorts and whatnot. Bunch of shit people dont normally want to do or mainly fail at doing.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Ghost reacts to V-Allure.

Bronze

Instead of crossposting an image, I'll put the trailer here E: Replaced not working twitter link with youtube

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Instead of crossposting an image, I'll put the trailer here E: Replaced not working twitter link with youtube

I first heard this as "You'll receive a spectacular lewd2D model."

And I know this has been discussed before, but that split screams either scam or retard CEO.

Probably retard CEO on account of exoe's legitimately high efforts in the past.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Calling it that Kiki will probably end up in VAllure. She seems to be stuggling growing and she probably wants to be able to do her coomer shit without having to be too careful with the company limiting her. When Riifu was in EIEN, Kiki was possibly the closest one to her and even tried to follow in her steps. Makes no sense for her to continue where she is if she can score a better contract in this new agency.

Auditions opened on March 1 and end in April 1.

God's Fattest Moojisan

Don't watch Vtubers, do hard drugs. Better for you
Calling it that Kiki will probably end up in VAllure. She seems to be stuggling growing and she probably wants to be able to do her coomer shit without having to be too careful with the company limiting her. When Riifu was in EIEN, Kiki was possibly the closest one to her and even tried to follow in her steps. Makes no sense for her to continue where she is if she can score a better contract in this new agency.

Auditions opened on March 1 and end in April 1.

Next chair she sells is gonna be one she fucks her boyfriend in this time.

Hanter9901

Maybe I've missed something, but does anyone knows why her Twitter is protected?

httn

Hag enthusiast
Maybe I've missed something, but does anyone knows why her Twitter is protected?
She just seems to be quieting down the exoe account in preparation for the launch.

Had a quick scan through and it's mostly just her replying to fan questions through curiouscat. Only tweet of note seems to be her confirming what her non-compete duration is.

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
She just seems to be quieting down the exoe account in preparation for the launch.

Had a quick scan through and it's mostly just her replying to fan questions through curiouscat. Only tweet of note seems to be her confirming what her non-compete duration is.
10 months? Damn eien what are so fucking afraid of?

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
10 months? Damn eien what are so fucking afraid of?
More pertinently - why is EIEN afraid enough to lie about it?

Moeri the CEO and Skye, Riifu's former genmate, both explicitly said there is no non-compete, while Riifu never explicitly said there was a non-compete but strongly implied it through her actions. At the time I was inclined to believe Moeri and Skye, as Riifu had more motive to lie than they did, and Riifu's own actions showed that active EIEN talents have no non-compete. But I also thought Riifu genuinely believed she couldn't stream, and I chalked that up to her paranoia.

Now that's not an option - either Riifu or EIEN is knowingly lying. Obviously it could be Riifu. But it seems easy enough for EIEN to lie by omission - maybe there's no non-compete for active or graduated talents, but there is a termination clause.

Cross-posting this sideshow from the general thread for future reference:
In which homeland-certified lolcow journalists, Katelyn Burns the Balding Plagiarist and Ana Valens the Cis Breeding Barn Fantasist, seethe about VAllure not answering the trans question while exposing their degeneracy and revising history
Some transgender person is confused on the meaning of "females only." So worried they only want real woman rather than women larpers.

Archive

Also, the last part of this reply was pretty funny considering recent events:

Archive

they are believing it thats the worse part :gunpeko:.

Oh, god. I actually gagged at the thought of this.
Vomit.png

Edit: Wait, why is Lo-Ping following this thing?
Huh.png

WHY ARE THEY PROUD OF THIS HAVE SOME SHAME

Archive of tweet
This isn't just some random tranny. Ana Valens, real name Phil Wythe, has a 46-page Kiwi Farms thread.

Also,
View attachment 66810 (tweet)

The video Jersh replied with is what he is best known for.

Last edited:
Top Bottom