Twenty six fresh souls to sacrifice to the TORMENT NEXAS

Someone please take on for the team and sign up so we can see the numbers

Bronze

:dokibirdWhat:

20240426-015312.png
Archivist edit: Quick archive of thread page showing all embedded tweets

Last edited by a moderator:

Upstairs Grave

New tech isn't bad, but launching an app and new chubbas all at once seems like splitting your attentions too much.
Like shit, people already won't watch debuts for new companies when they're on the platforms they already watch. What in Allah's dark name did this dumb motherfucker think would get people downloading a new app with no history and no other features?

Using social media to shadow your talents' debuts with talk about how your business is being criticized, and only by people who "can't understand," is absolutely the vote of confidence his bristling new talent want to see, I'm sure! Criticism "won't be forgiven" and is a "blocker of industry growth"? This is caustic shit CEOs should not be thinking let alone vocalizing in a space where everyone can read it. I wonder if any of those poor talents had any idea they'd be crammed in with 26 other suckers and then locked to an app none of their potential viewers have any incentive to download when they signed their contracts.

If this isn't a money laundering scheme, I genuinely, sincerely hope the absolute best for those talents in spite of this consumptive fruitcake's poor decisionmaking. Being wrong about this would be a gift.

Nenélove

Dying from mexican sickness
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Omega is thanking their stars they aren't the biggest screw up in vtubing now.

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
If you don't have an iphone to watch these debuts on their shitty app one of the girls will be clipping ALL of the debuts.

Carrying this whole company on her shoulders so far. God bless.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Curious; any PL detections yet? I know at least some of these talents have done voice reveals at this point, wondering if anyone knows them from anywhere else.

Nigel Nigerman

The Niggest Negro in Nigeria
Good luck on the debutants but this is FAILCITY from the start. Harry is a dumbass and him being a CEO ain't going to end well for this company.

I also ain't downloading that app, smells like it'll get your data anyways from Sunday. To the inmate who'll try to watch the shitshow: :gurasemperfi::gurasemperfi::gurasemperfi:

Hope ya don't get any viruses from the experience.
:chihiroapex:

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Good luck on the debutants but this is FAILCITY from the start. Harry is a dumbass and him being a CEO ain't going to end well for this company.

I also ain't downloading that app, smells like it'll get your data anyways from Sunday. To the inmate who'll try to watch the shitshow: :gurasemperfi::gurasemperfi::gurasemperfi:

Hope ya don't get any viruses from the experience.
:chihiroapex:
Viruses are the least of your worries, shit is probably infested with Chinese spyware.

Tightpinch

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I'm genuinely in fucking awe at what a shitshow this is turning into, it's like they've looked at everything you'd want to do to promote vtuber debuts, and done the opposite.

The funniest part of all of this will be when some literal-nobody restreams the debuts on Twitch and gets more viewers than on the official app.

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
Here's a reddit thread from somebody who allegedly got past screening. According to him:
  • They weren't told many of the details after getting past screening.
  • Streaming on other sites is "discouraged' and they're mainly focused on the Anilive app.
  • Mainly focused on chatting streams, the company doesn't want gaming streams.
  • None of the talents were told that the app would be iOS only, so Lulu presumably had to come up with all of these fixes last-minute until they get the app up and running on Android.
  • The company pays for the model, but that's it. Everything else is on the talent aside from a few self-help resources.
He posted this image as proof.
1714108099035672.jpg

Further mentioned in the thread, the "mentoring" they plan on providing was basically just Punkalopi and Filian giving them lectures a few months back. Really picked some masterful leaders in the industry there, guys.

Another screenshot:
1714107990033739.jpg

(shamelessly plagiarized from this anon in /brg/ on /vt/, I just found the source)

Last edited:

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
Here's a reddit thread from somebody who allegedly got past screening. According to him:
  • Streaming on other sites is "discouraged' and they're mainly focused on the Anilive app.
  • None of the talents were told that the app would be iOS only, so Lulu presumably had to come up with all of these fixes last-minute until they get the app up and running on Android.
  • The company pays for the model, but that's it. Everything else is on the talent aside from a few self-help resources.
1714108099035672.jpg

Further mentioned in the thread, the "mentoring" they plan on providing was basically just Punkalopi and Filian giving them lectures a few months back. Really picked some masterful leaders in the industry there, guys.

Another screenshot:
1714107990033739.jpg

(shamelessly plagiarized from this anon in /brg/ on /vt/, I just found the source)
>No dedicated manager
It's just a fucking discord server, isn't it...
>Focus on Self-management skills
Man, it's like a vtuber agency, without the vtuber agency perks
>The more you actively try to use NEXAS, the bigger support you'll be getting
So when are they revealing their MLM Vtuber tiers ?
bitconnect-scam.gif

Kuri Rinji

Red Nousagi
:dokibirdWhat:

20240426-015312.png

It's really not going his way. Wonder if anyone told him to shut up.

Last edited:

Bronze

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
1714108099035672.jpg

Another screenshot:
1714107990033739.jpg

"How do we avoid all those growth pains and the problems we've watched tons of other small groups and corpos go through?"
"Maybe we could try pulling the front wheel up and slamming the nose of the plane into the ground before we take off. Starting at the crashing and burning part is surely a quick way to success right?"
Whoever gets out of this alive might want to consider buying a lotto ticket.

It's also weird that they really want a whole ass group of 20+ something people working as a just chatting roster. (And that's to START with) Maybe they include react content as chatting and hope to get something big off that? This whole thing is confusing to me. I have no clue what their path to success was supposed to be outside of praying they find at least one streamer who is so amazing they become a golden ticket somehow. Honestly corpos should be keeping on eye on this, purely to fulton out anyone who has potential. It will be shocking to me if this lasts for a decent amount of time, but they'll get bonus points if it manages to at least LOOK functional for a while.

niggaphil

This company gained some notorious trending in Taiwan forum as well.

I just realised the CEO is a half Taiwanese + half Japanese muggle

Instead of inheriting the good gene of Yagoo and Fishman, He inherited Rikku and AkioAir bad genetics.

This is why this fucking muggle is so easily chimped out in the twitter, and talk some wild shit out of nowhere :dokiSmug:

Kuri Rinji

Red Nousagi

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Considering Yagoo might be an acquaintance of Harry, this is really a bruh moment.
(This is Shinri's PL)

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom