Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
now watch their android app requiring API level 31, when anyone sane use level 21, and smarter people still have level 17 version supported too

For someone who proactively avoids mobile technology as much as possible; can you explain why this is a bad thing?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull
New tech isn't bad, but launching an app and new chubbas all at once seems like splitting your attentions too much.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
For someone who proactively avoids mobile technology as much as possible; can you explain why this is a bad thing?
Same reason MMOs never do fancy graphics, you lose enormous chunk of audience https://apilevels.com
i.e. people would like to watch it on my old tablet or on older cheap smart TV, but its only android 4.4
And yeah, china still produce new devices running android 4, though majority of cheap stuff is at 7-8 now

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Last edited by a moderator:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
There is no way this man is real.

Screenshot_20240425-143331_X.jpg
Tweet

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
I don't like this clout chaser, but they nicely summarized it:
1714070243547.png

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I eagerly await all the stories of the CEO or Manager collecting nudes for model assets or promos

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Anyone downloaded the app yet? Are there any vtuber streaming on it already?

The CEO of the anilive app tweeted yesterday that the 20+ debuts will be an alpha test to improve the app. All these new vtubers are going to debut to test the app. Lmao. I can already smell the app crashing multiple times for viewers in the middle of debuts.

Screenshot_20240425-144625_X.jpg

x Hades Stamps

So which one of you who will sacrifice their time, money and sanity to check them out to give us a TL:DR of this potential shitshow that is about to start.
Definitely not me
The lack of any cohesive baseline style or theme does make it look A LOT like Niji JP lol.
Or a typical group of indies
Art’s honestly much better than I was expecting
I'm pretty sure I've said it before, but I'll say it here again; I know that groups like Idol & Phase maintain semi-formalized cross-corporate lines of communication, I just don't quite know how deep it goes. What if some companies literally share audition videos and keep track of potential candidates across the vtubing sphere to judge their potential value to the corporate industry? They all have at least some level of shared interest in not blackening the vtuber brand as a whole, so it makes sense on some levels.
Incredibly unlikely that they share audition videos, but I’m not them. Considering the CEO of AniLive, whom they’re partnering with, is the original CEO of Prism, it’s possible
Jesus christ how many are you going to shit out?!
Yes.

I know what’s important, and that’s that this is a terrible idea.
Same reason MMOs never do fancy graphics, you lose enormous chunk of audience https://apilevels.com
i.e. people would like to watch it on my old tablet or on older cheap smart TV, but its only android 4.4
And yeah, china still produce new devices running android 4, though majority of cheap stuff is at 7-8 now
now watch their android app requiring API level 31, when anyone sane use level 21, and smarter people still have level 17 version supported too
Is this method of installation even available? I know the closed alpha is iOS only, but even if such method of Android installation is available, my tablet couldn’t run it, even if it worked for pretty much anything (it’s basically dead by this point. It’s super old), as it’s Android 7 (which corresponds to API level 24). My phone (also pretty old by now, but still usable for most things) also wouldn’t be able to use it, as it’s Android 9, requiring API level 28.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Is this method of installation even available? I know the closed alpha is iOS only, but even if such method of Android installation is available, my tablet couldn’t run it, even if it worked for pretty much anything (it’s basically dead by this point. It’s super old), as it’s Android 7 (which corresponds to API level 24). My phone (also pretty old by now, but still usable for most things) also wouldn’t be able to use it, as it’s Android 9, requiring API level 28.
Manual install is ALWAYS available on android. Just download latest supported APK version. Alternatively, you can update to androd 11/12 with GSI ROM (from Andy Yan or others).

God's Wingiest Winger

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
My nigga Nano has been goin off on this as well

God's Fattest Moojisan

Don't watch Vtubers, do hard drugs. Better for you
If you don't have an iphone to watch these debuts on their shitty app one of the girls will be clipping ALL of the debuts.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
If you don't have an iphone to watch these debuts on their shitty app one of the girls will be clipping ALL of the debuts.

Fishman or even Aviel, save her.
Even Pixelink or whatever other indie org......
She seems too good for this

Bronze

I respect her for doing it, but that sounds too much work for a talent(or any 1 person tbh). Since CEO is that confident, he should hire editors and make them do it. She can edit her own debut if she wants to.

x Hades Stamps

Wouldn’t it be better to post the unedited VOD’s in this case?

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
My nigga Nano has been goin off on this as well

How long until Harry Po-Tai the vtuber CEO sorcerer calls her a lying whore who should go back to sucking that fishy fuck's canadian cock?

x Hades Stamps

Top Bottom