"this is dumb and stupid. fun ruining cunts, get the rope"Tenma Maemi

vReverie Implosion Watch - Cheri Lupina and Erika Byakko graduation announced, other talents suddenly on PL accounts

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Not-Furi reiterating that she won't be coming back to VTubing. Kind of awkward for the VSMP server though:

A

shame to hear saw a few clips and she seemed one of the more liked / known of the group.

bananabreadbowl

shame to hear saw a few clips and she seemed one of the more liked / known of the group.
Yeah she seemed to have the best intuition for streaming of this gen, but I imagine the combo of having to deal with VRev + losing her files for Tenten has got to be demoralizing as hell

polior

I'm on some mad copium hoping that the reason 1010 isn't coming back is because she's already got a gig lined up with one of the other (actually decent) VTuber corpos and groups she hangs out around.

Skipping corpos and going for a scuffed re-debut into V-Dere would be wonderful, she's already pretty tight with all of them. Then she would have the freedom to keep this as a casual hobby if she wants.

But for now, I'm just glad her Twitter is unlocked

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Is it normal for ex vreverie talent to Collab with current talent? This has to be the first time I've ever seen a graduated talent Collab with an old corpo mate while they are still in the same corpo

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Sort of related-unrelated news, but Furi has been replaced as President of the VSMP server by Pillow (who was unofficially her running mate in the server elections). 13:30-ish mark for when Pillow announces Furi's "death":

Pillow and some of the girls set up a a gravestone for Furi a while ago. That's that I guess:
091285.jpg

zombies8mynabor

Is it normal for ex vreverie talent to Collab with current talent? This has to be the first time I've ever seen a graduated talent Collab with an old corpo mate while they are still in the same corpo

Nova and Kanna collabed a few months ago going over Guilty Gear lore

ThatGuyFromThe213

It happens and it seems Vrev just doesn't care as much anymore since the two cunts aren't actively keeping in contact with the talents. Also the past talents are all in good terms with each other.

JusticeDog

Sort of related-unrelated news, but Furi has been replaced as President of the VSMP server by Pillow (who was unofficially her running mate in the server elections). 13:30-ish mark for when Pillow announces Furi's "death":

Pillow and some of the girls set up a a gravestone for Furi a while ago. That's that I guess:
View attachment 79085

Damn that sucks. At least they dealt with it before the actual "death," can skip the awkwardness if they waited until after.
:depressedtako:

Top Bottom