"Did you guys know? My and Jelly's pairing name is 'Jizzy', what do you guys think?"Dizzy Dokuro

vReverie Implosion Watch - Cheri Lupina and Erika Byakko graduation announced, other talents suddenly on PL accounts

x Hades Stamps

a VSMP collab she possibly can't do as Mochi.
I believe that’s the case; I don’t believe she’s been invited as Mochi yet.

ThatGuyFromThe213

Mochi's in a collab with Scarlett. I've checked Stella's stream vods. No stream for around 2 weeks until few days ago which is a VSMP collab she possibly can't do as Mochi. Seems like she pretty much stopped using it.
Estella is most likely on her way out in the coming weeks in thats the case as well. Also, Scarlett's schedule states Estella is joinning, so that can take that information if you will.

Tuesday (today) stream has 2 former Vrev talents (Amaya and Relia).

Speaking about Relia, looks like shes quitting vtubing entirely. This could lead to many factors; One, her health hasn't improved since her treatment, second that she's currently trying to get her masters. She stated last autumn, she wanted to pursuit her master degree. Lastly, got accepted, yet another vtuber agency.

archive

Last edited:

JusticeDog

Mochi's in a collab with Scarlett. I've checked Stella's stream vods. No stream for around 2 weeks until few days ago which is a VSMP collab she possibly can't do as Mochi. Seems like she pretty much stopped using it.

This is actually really funny. Has that ever happened before? Someone collabing with a gen mate of their current corpo with their PL?

ThatGuyFromThe213

This is actually really funny. Has that ever happened before? Someone collabing with a gen mate of their current corpo with their PL?
Last I remembered, it was Akiko of gen 2, she was playing Raft by with someone (I don't remember) when Umi (Ophelia Midnight) and Amaya (Ranna Ianna) joined in the game, most likely to piss off management. It was not a scheduled collab, but a unprompted one (the VOD has been privated or unlisted). This came at the heels when VRev announced Akiko's graduation before her announcement stream. VRev management were mad as hell about the miscommunication (shocking), but Akiko didn't really give a fuck at that point.

With VReverie's bad rep earlier this year, this made a bunch of vtubers very cautious around the Guardians (gen 3) of doing a collab, unless, they met each other from past lives.

Last edited:

x Hades Stamps

I’m pretty sure I also remember Bri collabing with one of them, but she wasn’t live

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Speaking about Relia, looks like shes quitting vtubing entirely. This could lead to many factors; One, her health hasn't improved since her treatment, second that she's currently trying to get her masters. She stated last autumn, she wanted to pursuit her master degree. Lastly, got accepted, yet another vtuber agency.

archive

I know nothing about Relia, but an indie vtuber announcing an indefinite hiatus one day before Phase announces its Invaders recruitment drive has ended?

:ameliaThink:

ThatGuyFromThe213

I know nothing about Relia, but an indie vtuber announcing an indefinite hiatus one day before Phase announces its Invaders recruitment drive has ended?

:ameliaThink:
That is what I'm thinking too after looking around. I think she'll be in good hands with Phase.

Bronze

Globie gen 3 is also a possibility. They auditioned in May. Brave in general seems to debut a lot.

Ballpark_Look

Globie gen 3 is also a possibility. They auditioned in May. Brave in general seems to debut a lot.
I was also thinking Brave since they have ramped up auditions in the past weeks.

polior

I believe that’s the case; I don’t believe she’s been invited as Mochi yet.
Wtf? I just watched a Furi vod where Mochi visits her base in VSMP. Are there multiple Mochis?

Bronze

Wtf? I just watched a Furi vod where Mochi visits her base in VSMP. Are there multiple Mochis?

That's Utahime Mochizuki from Specialite I think.

x Hades Stamps

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
It's kind of funny just how openly they don't give a damn anymore. Mochi just had a collab with Scarlett, Daiya and Chio earlier:

ThatGuyFromThe213

It's kind of funny just how openly they don't give a damn anymore. Mochi just had a collab with Scarlett, Daiya and Chio earlier:
When you have two cunts of a CEO who are barely present to provide support to the talents this happens. You can also say this is a "fuck you" to the CEOs and/or have the wizzlers (Estella fans) to find her over at twitch. It's pretty clear Estella is already heading out the door since she wanted to grow her Mochi persona.

Top Bottom