"I hate dinosaurs! That's a lie, they don't know I'm autistic in this game"Zumi Dokumi

vReverie Implosion Watch - Cheri Lupina and Erika Byakko graduation announced, other talents suddenly on PL accounts

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Whatever Proctor was vagueposting about a few days ago, i kinda doubt it's Vrev. He implied that whatever's gonna happen would be a bang, and i don't see these ghosting imbeciles going out with anything other than a whimper.
Do keep in mind that proctor tends to exaggerate on the importance of the info he has, just because it matters to him (he's a person who tends to waste time trying to help people who can't even helo themselves) doesn't mean it matters to the rest of us.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Do keep in mind that proctor tends to exaggerate on the importance of the info he has, just because it matters to him (he's a person who tends to waste time trying to help people who can't even helo themselves) doesn't mean it matters to the rest of us.

I'm going to start deleting your posts in these threads if you don't stop coming here with the exclusive purpose of shitting them up with your low-effort jabs at me instead of anything on-topic.

Void Scribas

Lol over 15 hours late like WHAT??

Also if anyone wants to see if she reincarnates, keep an eye on Nova's Kei.exe account. She said awhile back she'll let people know.
I mean, if she is graduating because she got a great opportunity at her day job, and to take it, she has to step away from streaming, then i don't see her coming back.

Which is sad because she is fun as fuck, what the hell?

Unless is an excuse, and she is lying, I don't know.

I wonder how Shura and Daiya will take? the both are very close to her.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I mean, if she is graduating because she got a great opportunity at her day job, and to take it, she has to step away from streaming, then i don't see her coming back.

Given the absurd amount of neglect and abuse the vReverie talents have suffered, it's very small wonder quite a few of the less-notable ones are considering just never streaming again. If you aren't making a solid amount of money off it and have better options, there really isn't much reason to keep streaming. Burnout is bad enough when you're an indie, and it's much nastier when your hopes and dreams have been stamped on repeatedly by an abusive company.

ThatGuyFromThe213

Scarlett did say she enjoys streaming overall and been doing it for a bit when she streamed on twitch, for how long I don't know. She did say you see her somewhere eventually, we'll just have to find her.

Bronze

Like this. Daiya is in replies of the announcement with a heart emoji, for now at least.

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Tomo and Zebi are going through it:

A

A

A
Right as this Skeb came in too:

Fascinating how the two girls in another quite possibly black company [See Amano Serafi's exit] are sadposting about this. It's all connected, I just know it.
They just played Minecraft a lot together, I'm pretty sure. They were a riot every time they were in the VSMP server. Although it is true that Tomo is a MyHoloTV veteran.

Last edited:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Tomo and Zebi are going through it:

Fascinating how the two girls in another quite possibly black company [See Amano Serafi's exit] are sadposting about this. It's all connected, I just know it.

x Hades Stamps

Expected Furi to go first
:gurasemperfi:
As Bronze said, she technically did. I’m pretty much certain of it by this point.
Also if anyone wants to see if she reincarnates, keep an eye on Nova's Kei.exe account. She said awhile back she'll let people know.
Just don’t get your hopes up. From what she said, it doesn’t seem likely.

Top Bottom