"What if we just had Nerissa chew our food for us?"Shiori Novella

vReverie Implosion Watch - Cheri Lupina and Erika Byakko graduation announced, other talents suddenly on PL accounts

CorpWatch

I'm just glad she guaranteed that we will see her again after a short break

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Scarlett Flameheart during tonight's memberstream basically saying the company is about to close and they're all losing their IPs.

Have you got a clip or a timestamp?

ThatGuyFromThe213

Things are about the change in the coming weeks, near the end of SEP or early OCT. It's one or two things, multiple graduations or the company is finally coming to a close. I don't have the time stamp, but it's at her just chatting screen near the end of her stream.

somerandomnobody

Stream has been privated. If it comes back, the last 20 minutes or so will probably be gone.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Stream has been privated. If it comes back, the last 20 minutes or so will probably be gone.

GOD DAMNIT. In future, please consider recording this stuff as soon as you hear it. Even just an OBS audio recording is fine.

JusticeDog

That sucks, Arial just had her birthday a month ago. Doubt she's going to see any of that money, bet Estella won't get hers either. :depressedtako:

x Hades Stamps

Scarlett Flameheart during tonight's memberstream basically saying the company is about to close and they're all losing their IPs.
I knew it would turn out this way. Just amazed it took so long. But the train’s finally exiting the tunnel, and the demolition is nearly complete

ThatGuyFromThe213

GOD DAMNIT. In future, please consider recording this stuff as soon as you hear it. Even just an OBS audio recording is fine.
I can sum up some things Scarlett have said. And anyone who was there at her stream can add to it.
  • Changes are coming in the couple of weeks.
  • Fans of graduated talents were shitting on their generation.
  • Scarlett may take a break during this time.
  • She use to be face cam streamer..
Also someone post a link of Lasacunt's LInkedin profile.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
edit - Lemme clarify a little more. The closure is 100%, but the timeframe was less exact, but probably within a couple weeks. The VSMP marriage event is still a go, for example.
Various comments like 'I'm still gonna stream, find me'
Sounds like they already filed for bankruptcy.

Helkar

This shitshow has already lasted months longer than it had to. Hopefully whatever happens next, the talents will be alright(as much as it's possible considering the circumstances)

bananabreadbowl

Unless they plan to sell off the IPs/keep them for skinwalkers in their next venture, genuinely what's the point in withholding IPs besides being cunts on the way out lmao

Maybe if it's a company asset that needs to be kept for bankruptcy proceedings? That's the only reasonable justification I can think of atm

ETA: same braincell below lmao unfortunately trying to wring out any cash they can from the talents in return for their IPs would be something resembling a good idea so that's probably why that's not happening
not that i imagine any of the talents have nearly enough cash to buy their IP back at even the steepest discount imaginable

JusticeDog

I don't get why they would want to keep the IP, wouldn't the owners take any chance they can to scrape any money off this corpse that they can? Surely selling them the models is better than just letting it rot with the rest of the company once it closes.

Edit: ha, said the same thing as me at the same time :urtearingmeapart:

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Bankruptcy managers are hardly aware of every niche industry caveats. Selling IP and all assets to talents for whatever little sum they are willing to propose is most money they could ever get of it (even if it's literally 1$), unless they somehow mange to swindle some chinks into buying it.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Unless they plan to sell off the IPs/keep them for skinwalkers in their next venture, genuinely what's the point in withholding IPs besides being cunts on the way out lmao
From what Proctor has vagueposted about this corpo probably being cunts.

x Hades Stamps

Top Bottom