"Are there Ditto gangbang fanfictions?"Fujikura Uruka

vReverie Implosion Watch - Cheri Lupina and Erika Byakko graduation announced, other talents suddenly on PL accounts

x Hades Stamps

Welp.
Until next time, Furi. Because we all know that "next time" is probably not even gonna take that long.
Yeah. For her own sake, she really needs to make her exit from that hellhole on steroids

bananabreadbowl

Literally last minute by the way. They manage people like how I used to manage assignments in past :annoyedpippa:
View attachment 77443
If she weren't a coward she would have pulled the trigger anyway is all I'm saying. Continuing to play along after that point is just proving that you're all talk no bite imo.

Is it technically within her deadline? Sure, but yeah man reinforce that they can do the bare minimum and you'll keep chugging along, I'm sure that it'll go well for everyone involved.

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Estella should be showing up soon on VSMP with Riri. This is her first appearance since going dark a couple of weeks ago:

She'll just be late:
estella.PNG

She also posted a schedule, but I'm not sure if that's any indication that she'll be back to "normal".

A
God please, just put this company out of its misery.

E: Estella showed up in the end, both in VSMP and her later stream with Scarlett.

Last edited:

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Furi still waiting on the nth round of clarifications from management:

A
And so the cycle continues

JusticeDog

Estella should be showing up soon on VSMP with Riri. This is her first appearance since going dark a couple of weeks ago:

She'll just be late:
View attachment 77703
She also posted a schedule, but I'm not sure if that's any indication that she'll be back to "normal".

A
God please, just put this company out of its misery.

This disappearance is because she got Covid. Her throat sounded real bad in the last stream before the break, so not corpo death related this time :pippasadl:

Officially, she is only streaming 2 days a week because she is back in school (but she streams much more both in hours and times per week in PL, so more likely just taking advantage of school to have a reason to stream less as Estella)

Xuhle

The vague posting will continue till morale improves.

Doesn't matter on the amount of threats they says they will continue to vague post and do nothing about it

bananabreadbowl

Furi still waiting on the nth round of clarifications from management:

A
And so the cycle continues

Management dragging their feet again (after she just let them do so)? I'm so shocked. Could not have seen this coming, truly. There is nothing anyone could have done to prevent this.

JusticeDog

Ohnononono:

A

rrating moment :baeJam::baeJam::baeJam:

That last message on the discord screenshot sent by Estella: "can someone write furi x stella omegaverse before we go"
Before they go where? :smugpipi:
Accidental leak saying they are leaving? Intentional?
Absolutely nothing and I'm just stupid? :medsmoremeds:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
How are the people running this able to keep these girls perpetually one foot out the door, but not willing to just leave.
If she weren't a coward she would have pulled the trigger anyway is all I'm saying. Continuing to play along after that point is just proving that you're all talk no bite imo.
The vague posting will continue till morale improves.

I don't know what you idiots are talking about. I have it on very good authority that vReverie is an excellent company that is following in the extremely enlightened footsteps of industry titans like WACTOR and AkioAir. They took careful note of Jason's legacy and asked themselves the question 'but what if we just had fuck-you money and didn't actually need to care about ROI at all, and could just get more anime waifus if the previous ones broke?'

Given Jason's legendary successes, deep legal understanding and well-known magnanimous attitude towards former talents, I'm forced to agree that these retarded bitches are just dumb as fucking rocks and should be grateful they're allowed to have cases of the vapours like this without a very firm bonking.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
I don't know what you idiots are talking about. I have it on very good authority that vReverie is an excellent company that is following in the extremely enlightened footsteps of industry titans like WACTOR and AkioAir. They took careful note of Jason's legacy and asked themselves the question 'but what if we just had fuck-you money and didn't actually need to care about ROI at all, and could just get more anime waifus if the previous ones broke?'

Given Jason's legendary successes, deep legal understanding and well-known magnanimous attitude towards former talents, I'm forced to agree that these retarded bitches are just dumb as fucking rocks and should be grateful they're allowed to have cases of the vapours like this without a very firm bonking.
Proctor did not understood his writing assignment.

Xuhle

Proctor did not understood his writing assignment.
While merelyTourist doesn't understand a joke unless it's beaten across his head with a brick.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

So you finally found someone who's talking to you, huh?

I hope people don't take the wrong message from the "fuck you money" thing because I feel like to start a decent agency nowadays, you do need to have some substantial money you're willing to put into it and be willing to take a loss for a while as momentum builds behind the talents. So we shouldn't use this and AkioAIR's example and point to anyone else coming into the agency space and throwing money around as incompetent or having bad intentions.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

polior

Missed almost all of the Furi stream last night, it's privated now. I only know she talked about the situation.

I'm just glad that it looks like she's not going to give up on streaming completely.

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Interesting thread Riri :ameliaThink::

A

Xuhle

Btw since the co-CEO are watching this thread.

Hi you know what better then just running a vtuber company on your portfolio, a very successful vtuber company that will make you millions that you can share an show off to your other millionaire buddies that might get them jealous.

Top Bottom