"Have confidence! No confidence!"Inugami Korone

vReverie Implosion Watch - Cheri Lupina and Erika Byakko graduation announced, other talents suddenly on PL accounts

x Hades Stamps

Female Proctor Stella Starfall of Vreverie is graduating with her last stream being in November

This is the second talent of Vreverie that explode in 2 months

I’m surprised it took this long.
I would think that Vrev management would be in violation of their side of the contract, so would it be valid anymore? Unless she signed an absolutely awful one, which considering vtubers is what probably happened.
I’m sure the bulk of it was never valid, so not much to void, anyway.

Bronze

Scarlett's graduation stream is live for some time. She is doing a 12hr stream. So far no one pointed to any account on twitter as far as I know

E: She created a product thats popular for her day job, so the company is asking for more. For now she'll focus on that. "Hopefully it will pay enough so that I can one day return to vtubing"

Last edited:

ThatGuyFromThe213

So this is what I'm getting from Scarlett's IRL job. Since she stated that her art project requires her time and focus on her work, I have a gut feeling she's some sort of a game developer. Currently on her graduation stream, she said, in a playfully and sarcastic tone, "It's like I'm a game developer and none of you guys ever noticed". And/or she may start some sort of podcast or talk shot about vtubing? Could be some inside joke with her inner circle of friends.

Last edited:

JusticeDog

Bet she made the Card Shop simulator game :gurahalloween:
(Half joking, but there really aren't that many games that have blown up in the past few months)

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

While Scarlett is streaming the others are sadposting

ThatGuyFromThe213

While Scarlett is streaming the others are sadposting

It could be because of this situation. This tweet can be taken as some sort of metaphor.

LinearMotorGun

Technically an airgun

ThatGuyFromThe213

While Scarlett is doing her graduation stream I got tipped off by someone
about this account:
https://x.com/bossymoon_
https://www.youtube.com/@Bossymoon

The only real thing connecting it is the Guy Fieri enjoyer in the bio and the fact that DK from VNU follows the account

I've been also told that this is her as well. We'll have to see in the coming months. I'm convinced that Scarlett's day job is some sort of game developer (Scarlett has knowledge of C++). Saw her following, Tomomi and DK follows this twitter account and I remember a few names that are active in her streams Adding to more information I've gather, shes into wolves.

I would keep a close eye on her vtuber friends such as Mochi, Daiya, Tomomi, Zeli, etc. if there are any collabs of a unknown streamer.

Edit: Bossymoon is likely Scarlett Flameheart.
GXlHA-XasAATMH-.png
Screenshot 2024-10-21 233910.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom