"Japanese stinky, aiamu notto sutinky! Okay?"Sakamata Chloe

Holofes 5 - Capture the Moment

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Since Mumei is actually in Japan, I hope she does an MC section. She won't, but I hope she does.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Since Mumei is actually in Japan, I hope she does an MC section. She won't, but I hope she does.
Why? Mumei doesn't really... speak? At most she's just gonna be like gura and autism her way through it.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Why? Mumei doesn't really... speak? At most she's just gonna be like gura and autism her way through it.
I fail to see the issue

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Sounds glorious to me. Something has to set a precedent so we can get Hajime and Miko to mc a section next year.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
image.png

Calli calmly telling everyone that the exit's that way after her solo.

image.png

Luna telling her audience after her solo to use their brain once in a while.

image.png

"Yo this edible aint shi-" Kronii, Holofes 2024
That Kronii joke is missing a credit I'm joking I don't actually care thanks for the pics
Bold of you to assume that's not the content we are looking for

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Imagine something like AZKi Mumei (@Pioneer would die from hype), Ollie Miko Ame? Roboco Okayu? Towa LaPlus for the oshi-simp duo? There's so many possibilities, not to mention how amazing the solo performances are gonna be.
Ok, but hear me out, can we still hope for the long lost asmr sisters? FaunLamy (yes i made them a group name) wouldnt be the best performance sure but god the amount of heartattacks that would follow would be so fucking worth it.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Personally I'm hoping for a Fauna Ame Suisei combo.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
image.png

"That's the guy, Officer! That's the guy who keep calling me Yamanba!" Flare shouted, pointing at someone in the crowd during her solo.

image.png

Kronii with clearly 0 fucks to give.

image.png

Oof.

image.png

This expression of pekora is a reminder that she has a fucking pet monkey,

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
This would be the equivalent of Gura, Noel, and Choco last night pottery
Suisei is the best singer in hololive, pairing her with 2 of the 4 worst singers in hololive is a crime.

ペンネーム

Suisei is the best singer in hololive, pairing her with 2 of the 4 worst singers in hololive is a crime.
Based on previous stages, this isn't outside the realm of possibility. I, for one, support it for the lulz.

frz

HoloX got theirs in 6 months, too. 5th gen debuted in August and got theirs in January of the next year (Aside from Nene since she had a redesign). If this was ever a rule, it hasn't been one for a very long time.
looks dangerous, are you telling me that someone could graduate before the contract renewal and still get their 3Ds?
Dont check council. Same debut year as holoX
Niji same kinda. JP gets their 3d fast. EN gets shafted.
/vt/ almost entirely pro-Hololive hype. Niji fans have been taking massive L after massive L lately so they seem to be lying low for right now. That, or maybe the financial report & meeting transcript combined with radio silence from the biggest NijiEN talents finally killed the Nijisanji Defense Force.
Some anon were saying petra 3d chat were 95% japanese. Anyone can check up on that.
Tbf she doesnt need to or know how to dumb herself down to match the others. See her hoshimatic project performance or her parts in nakama ka. She always goes full force and power through every song.
The only way is they make the three sing an english song.
Fauna Ame Suisei singing Haachama's Buta let's fucking goooooooo

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Motherfuckers ill shoot up this place if you somehow jinx it into becoming reality i hate you all i just want faunlamy uuuuuu

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Every day I feel blessed that these girls are in Hololive and not in Anycolor Inc

Hololive Love
Except Elira, Enna and Millie. May the three of them rot in Anycolor hell.

What does /vt/ think of the concert? Probably bitching about every little detail?
Probably masturbating to that Kiara choreo.

frz

Motherfuckers ill shoot up this place if you somehow jinx it into becoming reality i hate you all i just want faunlamy uuuuuu
That pair make too much sense it aint happening XD

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Well shit. So much for a surprise Regloss 3D announcement. It's a new single instead.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Well shit. So much for a surprise Regloss 3D announcement. It's a new single instead.
Thank god
Didnt want to see Council Lesbos complaining part 2
Edit:

Last edited:

Negzana

The shipping time for the acryllics are insane. I will buy the Kaela one but 6 months for an acrylic seems steep, unless I can get one on yahoo auctions or mercari or whatever

Top Bottom