"I don't like to UberEATS much I find it a bit rude to eat Uber drivers"Aia Amare

Production Kawaii Disintegration & Post-Mortem

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
It doesn't matter how many times we say women don't need filters, women just think you're saying that to be polite and they gaslight themselves into thinking they're ugly without them (and in some unfortunate cases, they are).
It's kinda like how women repeatedly say "size doesn't matter" and yet no man takes them seriously.
That's because we know better than to believe women and their lies.
:mikoInshanya:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Bronze

Wait I'm confused the talents are going indie but their channels will be wiped?
Ran quit before the decision and didn't know about it. So my guess is she's saying "archive my stuff. I've asked about mine but they've refused so it will be gone"

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Her tweets confused me so I played Daytona instead

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Joke about confusing Nenes aside, he oshis Momosuzu Nene (also known as Nene (Good)).

It's why I just call her Amano. I may not be a Husband, but I will not besmirch the good name of Nene by associating it with the GFE harlot and drag down the value of the name.

Pretentious and insufferable behaviour? Yes. Does Nene deserve better than being associated with such a basic thot as Amano? Also big yes.

fortnitesmasherX

It's why I just call her Amano. I may not be a Husband, but I will not besmirch the good name of Nene by associating it with the GFE harlot and drag down the value of the name.

Pretentious and insufferable behaviour? Yes. Does Nene deserve better than being associated with such a basic thot as Amano? Also big yes.
I think you just sound really racist. I thought that this was a safe space so I suggest you tone down the bigotry.

Nenélove

Chief Commissar of Holochistan
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

:nenebased::nenebased::nenebased::nenebased::nenebased::nenebased::nenebased::nenebased::nenebased::nenebased::nenebased:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
I watched nami talk about the company and the only thing to note was:
management didn't have many meetings with the talents.
the talents were pretty much forcing management to do meetings.
the girls discussed what they were going to do and decided it was better to stay as separate gens instead of a big group, they are all still on the same discord.
she also said management was more hands off on the content they got to make as long as they followed the rules (I guess one rule is the no 1 on 1 male collabs.)

x Hades Stamps

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
I thought you said the only rule initially, which I don’t think would work well
there is a short amano nene uploaded that mentioned some of the rules, one being no 1 on 1 male collabs the other I remember is no ear licking, there are probably more but they may just be something along the lines of "just don't get your channel nuked"

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
I watched nami talk about the company and the only thing to note was:
management didn't have many meetings with the talents.
the talents were pretty much forcing management to do meetings.
Boy, that sure seems to be a common theme around these dying agencies.

Top Bottom