"'FalseEyeD said you have more Phase Connect members coming soon, is that zurue' FalseEyeD needs to suck my big fat... caulk! and leave me alone! OK? I kinda give you a lot of content on your fucking table and I'm not... I don't like you at all FalseEyeD, I fucking detsesst the living shit outta you, you fucking PEST of existence"Maemi Tenma

Production Kawaii Disintegration & Post-Mortem

Limkin

Consider this third option. They cared for the company they have built from the ground and seeing newcomers shit the place maybe even rightfully didnt stand right with them. This might be optimistic but it holds as much ground as the 2 option you proposed. Depending on how much of a bias you have of course.
If the current development with vdere isn't just Mozu having a woman moment over nothing, and the entire point of disagreement and walkout was wanting to do collabs outside of the company, specifically with male talents, it does make sense for people left to be bitter about it. You have a corpo that built itself upon gfe, you join this corpo knowing full well it asks to make this kind of content, and as a new hire you are trying to change it and are very forceful about it when everyone else is totally ok with it. You don't get what you want, leave, and in result damage the company's reputation. I would be pissed
My only assertion is that I think when people do start talking, my viewpoints will be substantiated. I'm sorry I can't give you more, and I genuinely, sincerely mean that. I would love to talk about a lot of things, but I can't, because it would hurt people who trusted me in good faith as a confidant, and that is a taboo I will not break under any amount of public pressure.
Then maybe you should shut up from the start and never open your mouth in the first place? What does it do for you to go in circles with "I know all about this. But I can't say anything. But you should trust me. But I can't give any proof. But you can't blame me because saying nothing makes me a good person. But I do know though, just saying"

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I remember when Serafi abandoned the V&U ship that Ex MyHoloTV alumini Woozie was complaining about thr drama affecting V&Us reputation (she had recently debuted) so honestly without evidence I can believe any of the options.

Plus Proctor here is the thing, some of us might trust you. But it doesn't mean that we trust your sources. Your sources have given us no reason to trust them.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Then maybe you should shut up from the start and never open your mouth in the first place? What does it do for you to go in circles with "I know all about this. But I can't say anything. But you should trust me. But I can't give any proof. But you can't blame me because saying nothing makes me a good person. But I do know though, just saying"

You're right, I should. It's just not easy, especially when I see narratives forming I know aren't accurate, but can't correct without breaking my word. It's a very unpleasant situation to be in.

Limkin

You're right, I should. It's just not easy, especially when I see narratives forming I know aren't accurate, but can't correct without breaking my word. It's a very unpleasant situation to be in.
I genuinely don't see how people trying to come up with different possible outcomes or reasons for an event, based on information that they have, in hopes that someone will remember more and either correct their assumptions or give additional clues, with no reason other than entertainment derived from using their brain and engaging in discussion with other people is "forming the narrative". Users of this forum have proven well in the past to completely abandon their previous assumptions if new hard information comes in to change their opinion. So if you want us to have faith in you, then you should have faith in us as well. And to reiterate, just because we have no reasons to assume you would lie to us, doesn't mean we have no reason to assume others will not lie to you. And you have shown to be far more kind and trustful to people than they deserve

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I genuinely don't see how people trying to come up with different possible outcomes or reasons for an event, based on information that they have, in hopes that someone will remember more and either correct their assumptions or give additional clues, with no reason other than entertainment derived from using their brain and engaging in discussion with other people is "forming the narrative". Users of this forum have proven well in the past to completely abandon their previous assumptions if new hard information comes in to change their opinion. So if you want us to have faith in you, then you should have faith in us as well. And to reiterate, just because we have no reasons to assume you would lie to us, doesn't mean we have no reason to assume others will not lie to you. And you have shown to be far more kind and trustful to people than they deserve

It's really annoying when you use reason and logic. Can you please go back to calling me a retarded gay femboy? It's much easier to deal with and far more conducive towards reinforcing my inherent biases.

In other words; yes, you are correct and this take is a fair one. It's something I need to consider and reflect on, and I'm grateful you're willing to put in the effort to explain it.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Also keep in mind Nami is actually autistic like the kind that doesn't keep things inside and just talks about things you shouldn't, there's even the clip of her going to VT during a stream so like autistic autist, so she was just posting what she was thinking at the time.
I don't believe that she's wrong to be upset there. Even before the Gen 3 walkout, the company had already shed four talents: two leaving of their own accord within six months and two that were terminated for misconduct. Putting aside whether or not any of this was justified, this many talents leaving does hurt the talents that remain.

Void Scribas

Also keep in mind Nami is actually autistic like the kind that doesn't keep things inside and just talks about things you shouldn't, there's even the clip of her going to VT during a stream so like autistic autist, so she was just posting what she was thinking at the time.
Another actual retarded vtuber? My negro I'm subscribing right now !!!!!!

Nenélove

Chief Commissar of Holochistan
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
It's really annoying when you use reason and logic. Can you please go back to calling me a retarded gay femboy? It's much easier to deal with and far more conducive towards reinforcing my inherent biases.

In other words; yes, you are correct and this take is a fair one. It's something I need to consider and reflect on, and I'm grateful you're willing to put in the effort to explain it.
Jesus christ bro you alright? I am starting to feel bad seeing you reply like you're a beaten housewife instead of calling limkin a stupid poopoo head via 3 whole paragraphs. I think we went too far and I'm not even being sarcastic.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

The downside of being someone who has inside information is that it's expected you should show proof when you make big claims like you do. As much as we call you a retarded gay femboy your words actually do have more weight than the rest of us.

Meanwhile I can go "Nene Amano is a slutty bitch who let the CEO and his friends run a train on her so she could be Queen of Production Kawaii." Here's my source.

And no one gives a shit.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I don't believe that she's wrong to be upset there. Even before the Gen 3 walkout, the company had already shed four talents: two leaving of their own accord within six months and two that were terminated for misconduct. Putting aside whether or not any of this was justified, this many talents leaving does hurt the talents that remain.
There's being upset at the situation, which is completely understandable, and then there's being passive-aggressive toward one side of the dispute. Even "I love my Nijisanji family!"-tier cringe comes off better than this since that can be read as lifting one side up rather than putting the other side down; when emotions are running high and the company's looking terrible already because something has caused four talents to walk out at once, her comment on the matter being a "sigh I wish people would stop leaving" suck-up post comes off as really tone-deaf and bitchy.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
First went live

Nigel Nigerman

Choo Choo Motherfuckers!
Calling Proctor a vagueposting femboy:
1728435646892.gif

Being honest with how Proctor should stop being a vagueposting femboy:
1728435571915.gif

I... I feel bad guys. We bullied Proctussy too much.

Official Announcement - Production Kawaii Ceasing Operations New

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Yeah the one streaming just say the company is going under but the talents are keeping their channels and IPs so not much changes there. archive
GZaMM1eaIAASF2_

Last edited:

Bronze

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Man, imagine being Lethe, left a shitty black corpo and the next one she joins fucking dies.

I hope the Ephemira girls don't suffer too much.
:depressedtako:

ogey_rrat

ogey

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Man, imagine being Lethe, left a shitty black corpo and the next one she joins fucking dies.

The age of corpo vtubing is over. There will be the monoliths and the indies. I firmly believe that there's room for maybe one more actually profitable corpo out there (I'm betting it's Variance Project). ALL the others will be loss-leaders at best, or doomed to spiral at worse. That's not based on any secret knowledge, I simply don't see any market reason why it could be any other way.

Bronze

At least she can joke about it

ogey_rrat

ogey

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Top Bottom