Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
1728419101460.png

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Where does this put Reina though? She collabed with Clara years later. I think she's the only one from Prod Kawaii she's ever interacted with, in fact.
Women's relationships change much more than men's - women can hate eachother one week and be firm friends the next. The only assumption you can make is that they were on friendly enough terms at that particular point in time that they felt they could do a professional collab.

Punished Lurker

Production Kawaii is one of the older vtuber companies, having started all the way back in 2021. It is no stranger to controversy, most notably the mass graduation of the entire 3rd Generation, documented here, who went on to form V-Dere.

Over the years, my attitude towards Kawaii has shifted from positive to very, very negative. I used to enjoy several of their talents, but as time went by, they all started to give me strange vibes. Nowadays, I have enough experience to come right out and say it; they're a bunch of 🐈💅's.

Note that this applies entirely to the 1st Generation. I know nothing substantive about the 4th Generation, which debuted long after I stopped watching them.

Though the first stream isn't live yet, I can confirm that Kawaii is dead, dead, dead, dead. I first heard rumours about something going down several months ago, but they were simply that; rumours. But as time went by and Kawaii's efforts became more and more tokenistic and perfunctory (things like their summer event taking place a month after summer ended, and blatantly ripping off Phase Connect's own version of said event) I began to believe the rumours. Then a few weeks ago, I got confirmation; the entire company is bankrupt and shutting down.

As a disclaimer; my sources are not V-Dere or anyone related to them. I like V-Dere and consider them significantly superior to Kawaii, but I have no interest in bothering them over years-old details at this point.

I'm reserving this thread for discussion of the events that will follow, and for updates on where the girls go next, if they choose to remain vtubers at all. I have some of my own thoughts and speculations, but I'm also very sleepy after a day embracing my CADtism. We'll see how things pan out, and if everyone chooses to shut up and do nothing, or have some fascinating woman moments. Either way, expect a lot of accountability-dodging.
I only hope Hiyori and the other Ephemira girls can keep going. :pippasadl:
I hope the same, from the little I watched they seemed like a good group. I really hope they continue streaming (if possible on youtube, because I am still not following anyone to Twitch)
Oh yeah...

Say, does anyone remember when Elira and Reina collabed, and called each other best friends who exchanged 'very long and intense DMs' or something of that nature?
Probably just a coincidence. :smugpipi:
Oh hey, I do remember that! Yeah I think she mentioned it before Selen's termination, around november or december. Who was it again, wasn't it the one with blue hair or something? I think they talked about anime boys or something like that

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Production Kawaii is one of the older vtuber companies, having started all the way back in 2021. It is no stranger to controversy, most notably the mass graduation of the entire 3rd Generation, documented here, who went on to form V-Dere.

Over the years, my attitude towards Kawaii has shifted from positive to very, very negative. I used to enjoy several of their talents, but as time went by, they all started to give me strange vibes. Nowadays, I have enough experience to come right out and say it; they're a bunch of 🐈💅's.

Note that this applies entirely to the 1st Generation. I know nothing substantive about the 4th Generation, which debuted long after I stopped watching them.

Though the first stream isn't live yet, I can confirm that Kawaii is dead, dead, dead, dead. I first heard rumours about something going down several months ago, but they were simply that; rumours. But as time went by and Kawaii's efforts became more and more tokenistic and perfunctory (things like their summer event taking place a month after summer ended, and blatantly ripping off Phase Connect's own version of said event) I began to believe the rumours. Then a few weeks ago, I got confirmation; the entire company is bankrupt and shutting down.

As a disclaimer; my sources are not V-Dere or anyone related to them. I like V-Dere and consider them significantly superior to Kawaii, but I have no interest in bothering them over years-old details at this point.

I'm reserving this thread for discussion of the events that will follow, and for updates on where the girls go next, if they choose to remain vtubers at all. I have some of my own thoughts and speculations, but I'm also very sleepy after a day embracing my CADtism. We'll see how things pan out, and if everyone chooses to shut up and do nothing, or have some fascinating woman moments. Either way, expect a lot of accountability-dodging.
But why would anyone hate Nene Amano? :faunacry::faunacry::faunacry::faunacry::faunacry:
She is such a sweet girl and not a massive mean bitch by any means

x Hades Stamps

I only hope Hiyori and the other Ephemira girls can keep going. :pippasadl:
Maybe. Assuming this:
Namiji says she's not going anywhere, so I guess IP's will stay with them
is true (which I don’t see how it wouldn’t be), it’d be up to each talent to decide which way to go. I do know one of the talents said she could never completely give up her PL, but that doesn’t mean she’s returning there.

Void Scribas

But why would anyone hate Nene Amano? :faunacry::faunacry::faunacry::faunacry::faunacry:
She is such a sweet girl and not a massive mean bitch by any means
Can we get details abour what exactly Nene did? What is the source of that information?Some receipts would be nice

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Wonder how the head bitch is taking it aka Nene amano
Like a champ
1728426275562.png
1728425332132.png

But yeah, another minicorpo with no relevance going bankrupt is bimonthly occurrence, not an industry-affecting event. Even v-dere disbanding would be more significant at this point.

Last edited:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Can we get details abour what exactly Nene did? What is the source of that information?Some receipts would be nice
I have no opinion on her but I said it yesterday and I will say it again, the people that hate her always say she's a bitch but here I am waiting for proof for like 3 years and they never show anything. :annoyedpippa:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I have no opinion on her but I said it yesterday and I will say it again, the people that hate her always say she's a bitch but here I am waiting for proof for like 3 years and they never show anything. :annoyedpippa:
The only things I can think of that pissed people off were that she made a fake graduation announcement in wake of Sana (who didn't care about vtubing and spearheaded the black text on white background bullshit anyway) and that she might have had a boyrfriend yab.

Now sure she might be a mean bitch behind the scenes but, fuckin' point me to a vtuber who isn't lol.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Nene Amano and Lumi Kaneko directly seek to destroy vtubing.

Source: uh, no? I can't risk my secret backdoor knowledge bro. Just Trust Me.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

ex_lurker

Has Sakana hinted at when the next phase invaders are going to debut? Could they be waiting for the ship to sink to rescue one of the good ones?

Inb4 stop phasebegging, I'm just noting it would not be the first time they poached talents from a failing corpo

Last edited:

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Like i have been saying, expect more Tier C corpos exploding, and i dont have much expectations for the ones in the oven like Aegis link or Stellarverse, im bullish on Variance because i have talked directly with staff several times during their qnas and they are doing shitload of work behind the scenes to not become another C tier

Corpos are going to probably stay floating with Brave, Anycolor and Cover being the only ones worth a damn, exception be Vallure that somehow they have survived

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Has Sakana hinted at when the next phase invaders are going to debut? Could they be waiting for the ship to sink to rescue one of the good ones?

In b4 stop phasebegging, I'm just noting it would not be the first time they poached talents from a failing corpo
We just got a Phase Invaders update. Given how Kawaii is circling the drain, I think Phase has better options at the moment.

Bronze

Oh hey, I do remember that! Yeah I think she mentioned it before Selen's termination, around november or december. Who was it again, wasn't it the one with blue hair or something? I think they talked about anime boys or something like that
Took some time to find since it wasn't actually a collab stream. Both Reina and Namiji(she's the blue one) called in during Elira's birthday stream. They hung out for around 25 minutes.
If it doesn't work, they join around 1:02:30

In b4 stop phasebegging, I'm just noting it would not be the first time they poached talents from a failing corpo
He mentioned rounding up the talent number this year, but nothing conclusive. But they've just announced they are picked so no idea. In theory someone who knows the announcement date and "closure" beforehand might get in, since Kawaii probably won't be around by then

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
We just got an Phase Invaders update

"General Auditions for our next generation of talents are also OPEN!"

So just as Kawaii implodes, The Fish announces Gen 4 auditions? You beautiful bastard.

Nenélove

Chief Commissar of Holochistan
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
>Thread about another corpo
>This forum: PHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
:towapeeved:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
@The Proctor you said you can confirm that the first gen is a bunch of ****** something something. Still waiting for you to confirm it. Because the words only from a man who cant help himself but post like a woman half the time aren't trustworthy. Can you prove they're a bunch of mean girl bitch? Would appreciate.

Nenélove

Chief Commissar of Holochistan
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
The only things I can think of that pissed people off were that she made a fake graduation announcement in wake of Sana
This is a nothingburger imo. The real bitch move was scheduling their concert like a week before CTW to brag about being first.

Top Bottom