"We have to show them who the master race is!"Remilia Nephys

Hololive 4th Fes: Our Bright Parade & Hololive Super Expo 2023

The Rrat

Ratgirl-idol Connoisseur
Early Adopter
Made this to avoid cluttering the main thread with liveposting.

Hololive SUPER EXPO 2023
+
Hololive 4th Fes. Our Bright Parade

ezgif-1-c8a4813f6d.png

What is it?
Hololive SUPER EXPO is a yearly Hololive convention held in Japan, while Hololive 4th Fes. Our Bright Parade is a two-part concert taking place on both days of the event. There is also an extra concert this year, Holo*27, featuring songs by Deco*27 and performed by Hololive members.

When is it?
The 2023 expo, 4th Fes, and Holo*27 all take place on March 18th and 19th 2023. The expo has different special events for both days, the 4th Fes concert takes place on both days with different Hololive members appearing on stage both days starting at 18:00 JST (2:00 PST or 10:00 UTC) both days, and the Holo*27 concert takes place on day 2 before the second part of the 4th Fes concert at 13:00 JST (21:00 PST or 5:00 UTC). Holo*27 also features a different lineup of members.

How do I attend/Watch
Tickets for the offline venue+concert are soldout, but streaming via SPWN or Streaming+ are available here:

NOTE: Each day is its own ticket. You either need to buy them all together in the bundle or buy them separately. There is no discount for the bundle.

Archive links:
Nyaa

Who appears on each day of the concert?
Day 1 concert participants:
Tokino Sora / Robocosan / Yozora Mel / Akai Haato / Yuzuki Choco / Oozora Subaru / AZKi / Sakura Miko / Shiranui Flare / Shirogane Noel / Tsunomaki Watame / Himemori Luna / Omaru Polka / La+ Darknesss / Takane Lui / Hakui Koyori / Sakamata Chloe / Kazama Iroha / Ayunda Risu / Airani Iofifteen / Kureiji Ollie / Takanashi Kiara / Ninomae Ina'nis / Watson Amelia / Nanashi Mumei

Day 2 concert participants:
Aki Rosenthal / Shirakami Fubuki / Natsuiro Matsuri / Minato Aqua / Murasaki Shion / Nakiri Ayame / Ookami Mio / Nekomata Okayu / Inugami Korone / Hoshimachi Suisei / Usada Pekora / Houshou Marine / Amane Kanata / Tokoyami Towa / Yukihana Lamy / Momosuzu Nene / Shishiro Botan / Moona Hoshinova / Anya Melfissa / Pavolia Reine / Mori Calliope / Gawr Gura / IRyS / Ceres Fauna / Ouro Kronii / Hakos Baelz

Holo*27 concert partcipants:
Tokino Sora / Yozora Mel / Murasaki Shion / Nakiri Ayame / Yuzuki Choco / Ookami Mio / Sakura Miko / Nekomata Okayu / Hoshimachi Suisei / Usada Pekora / Shiranui Flare / Amane Kanata / Himemori Luna / Yukihana Lamy / La+ Darknesss / Takane Lui / Hakui Koyori / Sakamata Chloe / Kazama Iroha / Moona Hoshinova / Airani Iofifteen / Kureiji Ollie / Mori Calliope / Takanashi Kiara / Gawr Gura / Nanashi Mumei / Hakos Baelz

Where can I find more information?
Information about the venue and more detailed information can be found here:
Please note that a lot of the site is Japanese-only.

Bae:

Anya:

Oga:

Now talk.

Last edited:

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
EN3 will be announced during the expo
Source: trust me bro

Jolted Cookies

Clara's PLAYBILL mule
Early Adopter
Hope you guys got your tickets already, 'cause just like 2nd and 3rd FES, SPWN's payment processing is being overloaded and people aren't able to purchase tickets.

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
There will also be programs before the concert. Some are only available on-site, while some will be streamed for free on the Hololive/Holostars official channels. Translated timetables for day 1 and day 2:
image_2023-03-17_190043823.png
image_2023-03-17_190103834.png

Of possible interest to EOPs are holoSPY (all HoloEN) and Kotoba Quest (Lui and ID3) on day 2. If last year is any indication, the HoloEN program will be pre-recorded.

The Rrat

Ratgirl-idol Connoisseur
Early Adopter
There will also be programs before the concert. Some are only available on-site, while some will be streamed for free on the Hololive/Holostars official channels. Translated timetables for day 1 and day 2:
View attachment 16869
View attachment 16870

Of possible interest to EOPs are holoSPY (all HoloEN) and Kotoba Quest (Lui and ID3) on day 2. If last year is any indication, the HoloEN program will be pre-recorded.
Just FYI, the pink schedule on the left is all the exclusive stuff you need another set of tickets for from Streaming+. It is not included with the concert tickets. The rest of the stuff is free on Youtube.

Big PiPi Energy

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
EN only gets an hour. Sadge. That being said...I'm most excited for Marine's confessional. That should be some quality content.

Not-Username

EN only gets an hour. Sadge. That being said...I'm most excited for Marine's confessional. That should be some quality content.
You mean the paid content?
Well let's hope it gets leaked AND translated

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Well just bough my tickets now to go buy some caffeine and maybe take a nap since shit is 3AM for my (At least holo*27 is only like 9 pm so not as bad).

The Rrat

Ratgirl-idol Connoisseur
Early Adopter
From Holo Official, all EN events:
FrZJ2dyaQAI7oLJ.jpeg

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Might as well post another schedule
Schedule2.png

Live now!

There is a Fubuki cosplayer on screen. Very very cute

Last edited:

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Some random woman cosplaying as fubuki appeared and I literally thought it was yagoo for a sec.

All of the mascots walk slowly and awkwardly while mikodanye strides onto stage with pure fucking confidence.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Some random woman cosplaying as fubuki appeared and I literally thought it was yagoo for a sec.
Yagoo is in the Miko costume

Horo7618

No one in particular

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Wtf is the urn and hammer thing? Is that some traditional ritual for luck?

Ensok

Early Adopter
Sora sounds incredibly excited.

Horo7618

No one in particular

Jolted Cookies

Clara's PLAYBILL mule
Early Adopter

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
I almost considered skipping the deco concert since I'm not a big fan of their stuff but fucking Suisei got to me.

This song has no reason to be this good.

And if I'm already gonna spend $100, may as well go all the way.

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I can't understand a thing but I love the fucking cover staff in the background shooing Otakus out of the fucking way of the camera crew, and the nips being nips just look fucking bewildered like they just got tased.
1679105233602934.png
What a chad

Last edited:

tangourilla

Degen
I can't understand a thing but I love the fucking cover staff in the background shooing Otakus out of the fucking way of the camera crew, and the nips being nips just look fucking bewildered like they just got tased.
Isn't it great. They must keep the filth away.

Top Bottom