Early Adopter

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Watame had a good time at least.

I really hope people continuing drawing this moment

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Kanauru did the Teaser.This is the first time he worked in a Paid concert?

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
IRyS only in one song over two days is a damn shame...
It is unfortunate, but I am going to chalk it up to CouncilRyS being busy with prepping for their 3D debuts and they didn't want to overload them with songs and choreo. Especially IRyS, whose showcase was mostly songs.
Yeah, as someone for whom CouncilRyS are my favorites, this was kinda :yagoocry:. And with IRyS and Mumei being my top 2, I only got '''one''' MC from them (barely). I guess that's what I get for having two of the most socially inept as my favorites. IRyS did give the warning (one day in advance) that her part would be small, I guess.

The Gura/Calli song started weird, but honestly by the end of the song the double vocals section really grew on me.
Edit: Oh yeah, and in typical IRyS fashion, "Why did you say it like that?"
1693163715263.png

The Rrat

Ratgirl-idol Connoisseur
Early Adopter
The Gura/Calli song started weird, but honestly by the end of the song the double vocals section really grew on me.
The parts where they sang were good, yeah, it was just everything before that which felt odd. I am sure it was way cooler for people who already knew the song, though.

Edit:
Edit: Oh yeah, and in typical IRyS fashion, "Why did you say it like that?"
View attachment 42397
Images you can hear, lol

Last edited:

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Thankfully I didn't pay because I passed right out a few hours beforehand and all the way through. (Granted I would have had VoD but still)

-- Adventureholic is.. an opening for sure..? Originally I didn't think it was the worst thing ever but getting it on stage was awkward and it's just rough sounding the more I hear it.
-- HoloX are dorks, but that's part of what makes them so amazing. Also they unironically keep releasing goods songs and covers so they continue to be a damn good gen/group.
-- Sheep good, pink woman also good.
-- KanaLuna love, just a damn good performance and not much to ramble on about it. I love how JP inherited Anya somewhere along the way.
-- Chloe Roboco is a surprise to be sure, but goddamn what a good one.
-- Ollie and Bae work good together as always. Only makes sense they can do it while singing as well.
-- Honestly lost track of the next few. I got too side tracked into enjoying it to ramble. Suffice to say all the hags and construction company stuff was good. But that's to be expected. MIO BOTAN :sanasmile:
-- The MC section made me remember I was doing this lol. Jesus Suspect is still a fucking bop.
-- SMOK continues to be everything you need in life. If you think otherwise then you're incorrect. Can't believe they skipped that MC oppurtunity though.
-- Blue Clapper's still catchy too. NePoLaBo always a winning crew.
-- I probably would've thought the BoneBros ending song was weirder if I didn't read this thread that already explained it.

Solid overall as far as performances. At the very least they haven't managed to dampen my trust that they're going to get more things ironed out as time goes. Though they definitely have some camera issues. Maybe that's a "feature" to try and get recuts later though.
I also really like how comfortable Cover got with throwing EN and ID into the mix all over the place too. Kiara honestly kills any Idol type stuff she gets to be in ever since her 3D has been out. Reine's been up there too really. Most are doing good but they've stood out to me the most.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
La+ de Central Norte has fallen :-(
Sorry i was too angry i didnt wake up in time.
Now? Did you forget when he asked for TOTAL DRAMAYamanba DEATH the other day?
Was i wrong?
Thankfully I didn't pay because I passed right out a few hours beforehand and all the way through. (Granted I would have had VoD but still)

-- Adventureholic is.. an opening for sure..? Originally I didn't think it was the worst thing ever but getting it on stage was awkward and it's just rough sounding the more I hear it.
-- HoloX are dorks, but that's part of what makes them so amazing. Also they unironically keep releasing goods songs and covers so they continue to be a damn good gen/group.
-- Sheep good, pink woman also good.
-- KanaLuna love, just a damn good performance and not much to ramble on about it. I love how JP inherited Anya somewhere along the way.
-- Chloe Roboco is a surprise to be sure, but goddamn what a good one.
-- Ollie and Bae work good together as always. Only makes sense they can do it while singing as well.
-- Honestly lost track of the next few. I got too side tracked into enjoying it to ramble. Suffice to say all the hags and construction company stuff was good. But that's to be expected. MIO BOTAN :sanasmile:
-- The MC section made me remember I was doing this lol. Jesus Suspect is still a fucking bop.
-- SMOK continues to be everything you need in life. If you think otherwise then you're incorrect. Can't believe they skipped that MC oppurtunity though.
-- Blue Clapper's still catchy too. NePoLaBo always a winning crew.
-- I probably would've thought the BoneBros ending song was weirder if I didn't read this thread that already explained it.

Solid overall as far as performances. At the very least they haven't managed to dampen my trust that they're going to get more things ironed out as time goes. Though they definitely have some camera issues. Maybe that's a "feature" to try and get recuts later though.
I also really like how comfortable Cover got with throwing EN and ID into the mix all over the place too. Kiara honestly kills any Idol type stuff she gets to be in ever since her 3D has been out. Reine's been up there too really. Most are doing good but they've stood out to me the most.
I think i understand some people complains about the lack of some members perfomance.But the HoloX part was very good despite Lapu chan having only 1 appearence :shubaIapprob:

I am Jack's...

-WATOTO- YubiぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽYubi, Bau Bau
Wasn't able to see it live, but I guess I'm lucky that I don't watch these big events for the girls I watch the most, so I like seeing more of the members I don't usually see.

Plus even if it make me a fag, honestly as long as the girls enjoy themselves I'm happy, as I see these event almost more for them, than us.

edit. Also I wonder if anyone will/can do a watchalong for day 1, since it's free they should try and capitalize the chance to show people a full event. Granted it's already at 1.3m views, so looks like it's getting a lot of play time already.

The Rrat

Ratgirl-idol Connoisseur
Early Adopter
edit. Also I wonder if anyone will/can do a watchalong for day 1, since it's free they should try and capitalize the chance to show people a full event. Granted it's already at 1.3m views, so looks like it's getting a lot of play time already.
I expect someone will do a watchalong. Ollie usually does and A-chan probably will sometime in September, if the EN concert was anything to go by.

Top Bottom