"I feel like I'm displaying excessive wealth by shopping at 7/11"Pipkin Pippa

Breaking Dimensions: Hololive English 2nd Concert

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
1724697259518.png
It has been pointed out that none of the members (except the twins) sung more than any of the others, which is weird since it definitely looked like gura appeared less and shiori appeared a lot more.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
View attachment 76785
It has been pointed out that none of the members (except the twins) sung more than any of the others, which is weird since it definitely looked like gura appeared less and shiori appeared a lot more.
I think because some did MC and some didn't that felt weird. Gura, Mumei, and Fauna didn't do MC sections, while Shiori and Kronii did two. I think their missing MC made it seem like those three had a lower presence overall.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

View attachment 76785

I think because some did MC and some didn't that felt weird. Gura, Mumei, and Fauna didn't do MC sections, while Shiori and Kronii did two. I think their missing MC made it seem like those three had a lower presence overall.
By time, the MC sections are longer than any one song, so being on multiple makes it such that someone on stage is seen a lot more.

I did see the chart earlier and it's pretty dang impressive how they managed to get everyone 4 songs and the guests 2 without it feeling that formulaic. Sold work to the concert planner. That layout must have taken a month with the way Japanese companies go back and forth.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Shiori also had multiple MC sessions, which is why it felt like she kept popping up.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
They didn’t know what the fuck they were doing with the lines. I saw that they changed the bag policy to keep people from bringing more than one in today, but it will still probably be a shit show. They need to open up the venue earlier, if anything.
Didn't work. Went in with two bags one of them being the big ass Phase Tote bag (which was too big for their normal bag policy) and I wasn't the only one. Security woman looked like she wanted to hit me. Especially when she couldn't open one pouch on my backpack cause the zipper was broken.
Chanting "Encore" with three syllables again
It was "EN-COR-U!" cause it sounds Japanese and the crowds a bunch of fucking weebs.

RiverBear

View attachment 76785
Might just be recency bias since Shiori was more prominent in Day 2 vs Gura who was more prominent in Day 1

EDIT: Also doesn't help that Gura was relegated to the last 3 performances for Day 2 lmao

Last edited:

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
View attachment 76785
While it's good that they managed to have all talents played equal roles, that's only if it's across 2 days. There are probably many fans who only got ticket for 1 day due to lack of funds. Imagine if you are a Nerissa fan and only get ticket for Day 1 (only 1 group song outside of the finale).

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
While it's good that they managed to have all talents played equal roles, but that's only if it's across 2 days. There are probably many fans who only got ticket for 1 day due to lack of funds. Imagine if you are a Nerissa fan and only get ticket for Day 1 (only 1 group outside of the finale).
That's just how it is I'm afraid, be thankful that you still get to see all of the talents no matter which day you got, once there are enough of them they'll begin to split them up by day like they do with fes.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
That's just how it is I'm afraid, be thankful that you still get to see all of the talents no matter which day you got, once there are enough of them they'll begin to split them up by day like they do with fes.
Honestly, I think they should have come out and said who were the main performers on each day. I understand WHY they did it, but if you can only snag one ticket, leaving that up to chance is pretty shit.

Like, they said who performs each day for every other multi-day concert, they could have just said like "solo performances on day 1 and day 2 are..." and then added all talents would still perform in group songs on both days.

God's Strongest Dragoon

mismatch

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I felt a sore throat forming yesterday morning, but have been okay since.
:BijouBijou:
Wasnt maddie the fauna cosplayer? I assume she took a load of pictures and interacted with a bunch of people. Im not saying that i assume the asylum posters are a bunch of antisocial fucks but im sure they care a bit more about their opsec.

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I think I am sick, but I don't really care what it is. :botanshrug:
All it is is a sore throat and cough, and the only reason I think it's a sickness is that it's not better yet after a couple days.

Last edited:

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
I was in a packed line with her directly behind me, literally breathing on my neck. So if I do get it, worth it!

But I always feel like shit and nothing seems to be throwing that baseline off, so I'm probably fine.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
I think I am sick, but I don't really care what it is. :botanshrug:
All it is is a sore throat and cough, and the only reason I think it's a sickness is that it's not better yet after a couple days.
Mpox from your post concert orgy.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
It's honestly a bit sad that forum culture doesn't support getting drunk together while talking shit after a major con/concert/whatever meetup and then waking up next to the wrong person the next morning and determining by unspoken agreement to never, ever talk about the previous night.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
It's honestly a bit sad that forum culture doesn't support getting drunk together while talking shit after a major con/concert/whatever meetup
All you have to do is secretly figure out the offsite identity of the people on the site and meet them without them realizing it.
:gloomiLaugh:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
All you have to do is secretly figure out the offsite identity of the people on the site and meet them without them realizing it.
:gloomiLaugh:
I may the only person who has heard your voice rat so be wary of a 6'3" latino coming to get your ass.

Top Bottom