"Nodoka... you've got no technique when it commes to tickling; The only way to learn is to tickle girls whenever you meet them!"A-chan

Hololive Summer 2023 Live: Splash Party

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Hololive Summer 2023 Live: Splash Party
「ホロライブ・サマー2023 3DLIVE Splash Party!」2daysオンライン視聴チケットご購入者特典壁紙.png
What is it?
This is the annual end-of-summer concert event featuring nearly all Hololive talents from JP, ID and EN. It was announced at the beginning of Hololive Summer in July and has had massive buildup put into it from Cover and the talents. The live is split into 2 days, Day 1: Sunshine and Day 2: Night.

When is it?
The live will take place on August 26th, 2023 and August 27th 2023, both days starting at 20:00 JST (4:00 PST or 11:00 UTC) Approximately 22 hours from the time of this post.

Edit as of 8/26, 17:30 PST:
*Due to Z-aN having server overload troubles, Day 1 was postponed until August 27th 2023, 13:00 JST (21:00 PST or 7:00 UTC) Approximately 3 hours from the time of this edit.

How can I watch it?
This is an online-only event. Tickets can be purchased for 5500 yen (about $38) for one day, or 11000 yen (about $76) for both days through Z-aN:
Note that Z-aN has apparently been known to have issues during event time. The earlier you get a ticket, the better.

Edit as of 8/26, 17:30 PST:

*Due to Z-aN's server problems postponing Day 1, all Day 1 ticket purchases will be refunded and Day 1: Sunshine will be available to watch for free on Youtube here:

Just like SPWN or Z-aN, the archive will only be available for a month, up until September 27th, 2023.

*Day 2 will still continue as planned and a ticket will need to be purchased to watch it.

Who will be performing?
All currently active Hololive talents, excluding Hololive English 3rd Gen: Advent and Akai Haato. Note that while some talents will only be performing on one day, some other talents will be appearing on both days as part of a unit.

The talents and units appearing on Day 1: Sunshine
19838.png19836.png
SubaChocoLuna:
F1TxCCpaAAA335L.jpg

Shiranui Kensetsu:
F1yw243aIAAH6sh.jpg

Hololive Indonesia:
F2mC6z6a4AE-tQ9.jpg

UMISEA:
F26xu4UbAAAh4Ws.jpg

AzuIro:

F3KQo2LbgAAaIgK.jpg

Holotori:
F3ebp72aYAAUV6G.jpg

ShishiWata:
F3eb6K-aEAAK8vS.jpg

Seishun Archive:
19840.png

The talents and units appearing on Day 2: Night
19839.png19837.png
AyaFubuMI:
F0qZkGNaEAAii1U.jpg

Usada Kensetsu:
F0qZkGZaAAACBTW.jpg

CHAD Cast:
F1TxCByaYAAPylJ.jpg

Kanaria:
F1yw4XUagAAXO7A.jpg

Chrobo:
F2hrzjMaQAArn38.jpg

KanaLuna:
F2hr0w1agAA5z6j.jpg

SMOK:
F26xx_jaoAEE4IX.jpg

HoloX:
F3ebrNcawAAwclP.jpg

AKAKO:
F3eb7dOa4AAYj9V.jpg

Aventure Holic:
19841.png

Watchalongs
Hololive Advent will be doing a Day 1 watchalong together here:

*Hololive Advent's watchalong for Day 1 became a free-chat stream due to the server problems postponing the live.

Day 2 Watchalong here:

More info is on the official Hololive Summer website here:

Last edited:

The Rrat

Ratgirl-idol Connoisseur
Early Adopter
One thing to note with the tickets:
Apparently ZaN has been known to get fucky around the time of events. It is better to buy the tickets early and not wait until the last minute.

Negzana

Both have Moona, Watame, and Lui. Night has some good picks like Korone (Probably the most fun performer in live events), Okayu (Underrated singer with a unique voice), Towa (One of the best), IRyS (One of the best singers too), and Mori (If you like that). However sunshine is utterly stacked in its favor: Sora, Suisei, Risu, Azki, Aki, and Mumei is an obscenely good lineup. Tickets are only 40 dollars so I am probably going to watch the sunshine concert. It also has Kaela, and wouldn't want to miss her

Nigel Nigerman

is the virtual reincarnation of George Floyd.
IT IS TIME, MINE BRETHREN, TO UNITE!!!

COOMERS AND CÜNNY ENJOYERS, SHOW YOUR MIGHT!!!

:robertudrink::robertudrink::robertudrink:

:Vesper-SEEEX!::Vesper-SEEEX!::Vesper-SEEEX!:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Another thing to note : yeah we'll see a bunch a cute anime girls in bikini. That doesnt mean you should be a complete degenerate and tell everyone what you intend to do when your favorite member gets on stage.

this is a note for myself dont mind me

IT IS TIME, MINE BRETHREN, TO UNITE!!!

COOMERS AND CÜNNY ENJOYERS, SHOW YOUR MIGHT!!!

:robertudrink::robertudrink::robertudrink:

:Vesper-SEEEX!::Vesper-SEEEX!::Vesper-SEEEX!:
BOTAAAAANNNNNNNNN AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Last edited:

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
One thing to note with the tickets:
Apparently ZaN has been known to get fucky around the time of events. It is better to buy the tickets early and not wait until the last minute.
Added it to the post. I'm usually last minute with buying tickets too so thanks for the notice.

Negzana

Another thing to note : yeah we'll see a bunch a cute anime girls in bikini. That doesnt mean you should be a complete degenerate and tell everyone what you intend to do when your favorite member gets on stage.

this is a note for myself dont mind me

BOTAAAAANNNNNNNNN AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
One piece swimsuits are hotter

sample_0db4223a3dae824e3a7e7c1b784ad57ba6c2297d.jpg

Edit: So apparently the main thing for Night is that the songs will be edgier. So sunshine might have a better singer lineup but it's gonna be more generic seiso idol music. I can't afford both tickets so just going to find mirrors for the second day

Last edited:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Ratgirl-idol Connoisseur
Early Adopter
I'm just here for the song and dance. The bikini design they use does nothing for me.

Negzana

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
You degens have forgotten the superior summer clothing in your thirst.
ab0d92f0a577921ca53009fc1523f82b.jpg

We were robbed of yukata Yagoo this year :urtearingmeapart:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
i agree with the duck though one piece and two piece bikinis are hot the superior summer henshin form is and will always be a yukata

are you all not even entertaining the idea of walking side by side with your oshis as you eat candied apples walking to the fireworks then you pick her up as she slips while you bring her to the nearest bench as you fix her geta?

while the backdrop is now fireworks?

Negzana

i agree with the duck though one piece and two piece bikinis are hot the superior summer henshin form is and will always be a yukata

are you all not even entertaining the idea of walking side by side with your oshis as you eat candied apples walking to the fireworks then you pick her up as she slips while you bring her to the nearest bench as you fix her geta?

while the backdrop is now fireworks?
honestly my oshi fantasies have been playing on a Minecraft server for 12 hours, sleeping for 2, then going back to Minecraft for another 10 hours

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
honestly my romantic fantasies have been playing on a Minecraft server for 12 hours
i mean the situation can be replicated on minecraft too but yeah being alone with your oshi in a minecraft server is romantic too

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Jesus this is page 1 boys yall really want proctor to deny us these threads in the future?

Negzana

Jesus this is page 1 boys yall really want proctor to deny us these threads in the future?
I'm still calling for a Kaela live posting thread. It would only be active 1/3 of the day, every day

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Hey Guys,i wasted all of my money in Yamato Phantasia cosmetics and that weird concert where AyaFubuMi appeared.Does anybody here have some kind of mirror?The concert starts in 8 hours

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Thanks Shuba, I was gonna make one today but glad you made it cause it's nice and detailed.

Some more info on Hololive summer in general

Goods
I like this one myself
Sales end on 6:00 PM August 28 JST
Plus a Giveaway
Details are pretty long but apply before 11:59 PM, August 27th JST
Hololive Summer (the overall event)
Opening

Song relay playlist

Shorts playlist

General video playlist

Pre-concert and watch alongs

Bae
Watame
Iofi
Ollie
Zeta
Anya
Sora
Aki
Recap of who won what in the raffle
Link to event on Youtube - useful for those who can't figure out timezones

For the event itself I would like Hololive to stick to one streaming platform, signing up for zan is a pain in the ass. Excited for the concert.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Small question regarding z-an. Will they send an email with the link to watch the concert? Because i got fucked over during the EN concert and i came in late since my stupid brain couldnt find where to watch it

Top Bottom