"Ni-ga"Tokoyami Towa

Holofes 5 - Capture the Moment

PekoWick

Thank god
Didnt want to see Council Lesbos complaining part 2
Edit:

I seriously didn't get why they bitchmoan about holox. Holox at that time is just way more popular and way more marketable compared to council.

Negzana

I seriously didn't get why they bitchmoan about holox. Holox at that time is just way more popular and way more marketable compared to council.
3D Regloss around June would make more sense. At the very least I think either or both Advent and/or Regloss will get 3D this Summer.

Koronesuki

X-Potato
Goodnight, asylum. I look forward to waking up to fifty more pages of this thread.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
They don't seem to realize that HoloX was sitting on the shelf for over a year because of covid. All their shit was pretty much done so they could hit the ground running at debut.

Negzana

Apparently the expo food came hours late cold and gross, Cover in shambles. The final yab. Sisters we're winning.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Suisei, Towa, Azki, Moona, Laplus, Roboco, Shion, Mumei, dude I can't wait

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Some anon were saying petra 3d chat were 95% japanese. Anyone can check up on that.
It wouldn't surprise me iirc Petra always had a big JP audience and it stands to reason her EN audience decreased from all this bs

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
OJOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUU
LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Less excited about the honeyworks stage since their common genre isn't my favorite but looking forward to Suisei's performance either way :irysthumbsupl:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Less excited about the honeyworks stage since their common genre isn't my favorite but looking forward to Suisei's performance either way :irysthumbsupl:
Im a huge honeyworks fag i love cute things.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Does anyone here actually care for the honeyworks stage? not including the talents in the equation that is. I really feel like this extra stages are only for the diehard fans of either the composer or one of the talents.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Does anyone here actually care for the honeyworks stage? not including the talents in the equation that is. I really feel like this extra stages are only for the diehard fans of either the composer or one of the talents.
That's what I had thought before the deco*27 stage last year but it ended up being just as good as the other main stages.

Not-Username

@Nenélove gotta admit husbands are some of the most dedicated mofos I have seen on the expo

Surprisingly many Raden fans too

Anyway concert 3 lfg

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
I'm betting next year that Fes will be four stages of all Holo talents, and whatever the version of Deco/Honeyworks will get its own standalone event.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Im a huge fag
we know :BijouBijou:
That's what I had thought before the deco*27 stage last year but it ended up being just as good as the other main stages.
true but deco atleast has some songs that hit hard, honeyworks just feels too overdone at this point in time.

frz

Im a huge honeyworks fag i love cute things.
I like honeyworks stuff but hololive only pick the cute ass idol shit out of them despite how much variety they have. Out of all the songs they release recently I only liked Sora's proud idol (Polka did it 10 times better)
I dont know like half the songs of day 1 and day 2 but it's good to see the talents having fun

It's starting Why is the one biboo fan on screen a bald dude you cant make this up.
https://kick.com/hnecbaqwkylfzc7 for poorfags

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
I like Deco more than Honey but hey i wont complain about more songs for my oshi

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
I only listened to Suisei's song and Subaru/Kanata's Tokyo Summer Session, both of which were great. It should be fun to go in blind, even if I might not enjoy the songs as much.

Either way, I'll take any Subaru singing I can get :shubaIapprob:

FoxBearGranma

__ __ / \.-"""-./ \ \ - - / |
I'm more excited for it than there other concerts. :koronehappyl:

And is there no watch-a-long for it? Won't feel right without one. :painpeko:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Top Bottom