"Just kill yourself with knives, it's easy!"Onolumi

Holofes 5 - Capture the Moment

Not-Username

Hachaama the madlad just announced that she is going on a trip an therefore is taking a break.
She literally did the "shows up, refuses to elaborate (somewhat), leaves" meme

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Cant wait until the new Nolan adventure hit us where he bitch he could not see the 2 stages because his dad locked him out of the internet again

Edit: right the only report i had from Stage 1 is that Botan just went and sing kamen rider build opening, my oshi did a rider kick on stage and the chumbuds got their annual dose of gura and should be bullied for being this masochistic, also Bae full squidward part was so weird but weird good

Oh right and put me clocks but ReGloss as i expected are going to get 3Ds soon

supposedly? it was in the report that DEV IS was on the fast track of getting 3Ds

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Damn... that was a wild night bros, I feel FUCKING AWFUL, my body feels terrible lol, like I was beaten to a pulp and then dragged 20 miles in a gravel road before being tossed in a ditch... BUT MY SOUL IS HEALED, AND MY RESPECT FOR LORD YAGOO HAS REACHED LIMITS NEVER THOUGHT POSSIBLE! I dropped out of commenting on the second half after I started becoming more and more delirious, but it was truly amazing.

We are in fact WINNING Holodrones.

ME
I honestly didn't expect the audience to start dancing with her, but that's the power of Nenechi.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Cant wait until the new Nolan adventure hit us where he bitch he could not see the 2 stages because his dad locked him out of the internet again
He is too broke to buy tickets.
In gura chinkcord
Screenshot_20240316-133332_Discord.jpg

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
I honestly didn't expect the audience to start dancing with her, but that's the power of Nenechi.
240316.SPWN.hololive 5th fes. Capture the Moment Supported By Bushiroad.hololive stage2.Day1.1...jpg

It was hilarious when they started doing it

He is too broke to buy tickets.
In gura chinkcord
View attachment 66056
His dad also blocked his computer to the point he cant even use qBittorrent so not even piracy is allowed to him

Edit: he was also explain how to use browser based clients and was to dumb to understand, was explained how to stream torrents while downloading and was scared the feds were going to kill him

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
View attachment 66057

It was hilarious when they started doing it

His dad also blocked his computer to the point he cant even use qBittorrent so not even piracy is allowed to him
I would've started crying but crying is FOR PUSSIES, instead I began hollering like a madman when witness to a true Nenemiracle.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

No time to take singing lessons, too busy shit posting

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Nijifriend decided to change his faith.....

Negzana

I'm happy reception towards Kaela's performance is more positive than I worried. Still a bit sad she didn't do Backseat but happy at the very least people noticed her a bit.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Oh right and put me clocks but ReGloss as i expected are going to get 3Ds soon

supposedly? it was in the report that DEV IS was on the fast track of getting 3Ds

6th months isn't fast track for 3D tbf. That is standard for the JP girls.

Nijifriend decided to change his faith.....

He is just where he and his oshi should have been all along.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

The Rrat

Early Adopter
i thought the rule was a year not 6 months
HoloX got theirs in 6 months, too. 5th gen debuted in August and got theirs in January of the next year (Aside from Nene since she had a redesign). If this was ever a rule, it hasn't been one for a very long time.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

The Rrat

Early Adopter
looks dangerous, are you telling me that someone could graduate before the contract renewal and still get their 3Ds?
Unlike Nijisanji, Cover seem to not want that to happen and actively try to get people to stay.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

frz

Finished watching the stage 2:

- huh that polka performance was so weird. I was expecting something great after that killer performance on fes 4 and you can tell she improved a lot during the birthday concert. But Envy baby is such a shit song man :inahungryl: while everyone was having the time of their lives, polka was definitely held back by the song. She tried
And she only got 2 minutes of singing in compared to everyone else 4+ minutes because the song is only that long. Should have given her a medley and she probs still won't go over 4 minutes. You can tell she's getting shafted even just looking at the background animation
:gunpeko:
- actually she might have chosen a short song herself to make room for haachama.
- At least she looks like she had a lot of fun with mio subaru group performance :koronehappyl:
- Outside of that everyone was great, Luna goddish is definitely something I didn't know I need. Like subaru & korone, she is becoming even more of an idol as she goes deeper into hagdom. What is this :holohag: magic
- nene's choreo was great and full of her personality
- Holy shit kaela is actually dancing, what did you do to my stick woman. I thought she was going to stand around singing backseat like ina.
I just realized... she's already a hag. Holohag magic instead. It's literally turning you into idols. Don't let Sakana knows about this fact.
ABSOLUTELY BASED

The clip didnt include the 3rd guy, but he said that he met Mashiroya (the muscle guy) this year and was introduced to nene by him, then fell in love with nene and started doing muscle training too. :kroheart:

Last edited:

Negzana

Finished watching the stage 2:

- huh that polka performance was so weird. I was expecting something great after that killer performance on fes 4 and you can tell she improved a lot during the birthday concert. But Envy baby is such a shit song man :inahungryl: while everyone was having the time of their lives, polka was definitely held back by the song. She tried
And she only got 2 minutes of singing in compared to everyone else 4+ minutes because the song is only that long. Should have given her a medley and she probs still won't go over 4 minutes. You can tell she's getting shafted even just looking at the background animation
:gunpeko:
- At least she looks like she had a lot of fun with mio subaru group performance :koronehappyl:
- Outside of that everyone was great, Luna goddish is definitely something I didn't know I need. Like subaru & korone, she is becoming even more of an idol as she goes deeper into hagdom. What is this :holohag: magic
- nene's choreo was great and full of her personality
- Holy shit kaela is actually dancing, what did you do to my stick woman. I thought she was going to stand around singing backseat like ina.
I just realized... she's already a hag. Holohag magic instead. It's literally turning you into idols. Don't let Sakana knows about this fact.

The clip didnt include the 3rd guy, but he said that he met Mashiroya (the muscle guy) this year and was introduced to nene by him, then fell in love with nene and started doing muscle training too. :kroheart:
Kaela is apparently super energetic and moves around a lot in person. Not a surprise she wasn't just standing.

frz

Kaela is apparently super energetic and moves around a lot in person. Not a surprise she wasn't just standing.
Well i watched her 3d debut and it was alot of standing around when singing. Same with her new year performance.
Probs just dont know what to do with her body back then.

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
I kinda disappeared from here when I realized I couldn't possibly keep up with a live thread this fast alongside /hlgg/ so instead I kinda just resolved myself to just finishing watching the rest of it on my own. OPINIONS INBOUND:

- I think Bae's performance was excellent. I can see why to some it'll come off as pretentious and it definitely needed a bit more time to marinate before it could have its full impact (and following it up with Chloe's high-energy performance gave everybody emotional whiplash). I wish she'd been able to do the full piece instead of just half of it, but overall I really respect what she tried to do. Up there for one of my top performances so far.
- My other top performances for Stage 1 are probably Gura and Botan - both of them had really powerful blood-pumping numbers that gave me goosebumps. I could taste the ozone in the air.
- Some other notable bits I liked: Kiara's numbers were definitely... well... let's just say I had a craving for chicken last night. Matsuri and Iofi was probably my favorite duo performance. They complimented each other in ways I did not expect. Of course Korone and her duo number was great as well - Botan and Korone were just excellent together period. Marine's solo and duet with Kanata were great as well. Choco and Aki were also excellent and sweet. Really, everybody did great. (Shallys acapella was great and should've been the whole song honestly)
- Stage 2 was a bit different (and I was definitely fatigued by then), but I knew who my top Stage 2 performer was after Haachama came outta nowhere and just blew up the stage with an awesome performance of Idol. I know, I know, Yoasobi is overrated, but the trick worked 1000% for me and kept me awake long enough for the rest of the night.
- The ID3 girls were all great. Zeta in particular reminded me of my own crippling loneliness.
- Kronii hit great with Fansa. Certified crowd pleaser.
- Luna's Kamippoi-NNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA was both hilarious and kinda awesome at the same time? It was a great use of deliberate tone dissonance.
- Hags brought their A-Game again with Lui and Mio doing excellently. The Toradora song at the end hit me right in the feels, same as Bad Apple last year.
- First time I've heard Overkill. Mori killed it (heh) with that one. I need to go back and listen to it with subtitles so I can get the lyrics. Deathsheep Q was unexpected and it was kinda funny that you could obviously hear Gura's backing vocals to the point that it sometimes drowned out Watame's real voice. But the two of them are always cute.
- LuiLuna was another unexpected duo who did great.

Overall verdict:
:holohag::hololove:

Top Bottom