"I will file a motion to kill this idiot"VenVen

Termination of Selen Tatsuki and the Glorious Revival of Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Jennie's, wake up and make a separate thread

yeah, I feel like "laughing dragon hospitalized for self-deletion attempt and is fired by nijisanji" deserves to be segregated from the Nijisanji L thread, it's too big of a happening

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
>the jannies over on /vt/ are playing Last Cup of Coffee in her termination thread
Okay, maybe some jannies are alright.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Man...

Guess it is actually over this time...
:depressedtako:
What a shitty company.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
The irony that this was her last official upload...

Limkin

Kotoka has gone live. I’m not sure if she will say anything about Selen but it might be worth keeping an eye on her stream just incase.
She will talk shit about her and act completely unfazed by this to appease the company. And then cry crocodile rivers on members stream to make sure her paypiggies don't think she is a massive cunt and keep donating her. As if that didn't happen before

Bronze

>the jannies over on /vt/ are playing Last Cup of Coffee in her termination thread
Okay, maybe some jannies are alright.
Ngl she saved that song with her statement. She won't get back the money, but at least the song is out and people will listen.
yeah, I feel like "laughing dragon hospitalized for self-deletion attempt and is fired by nijisanji" deserves to be segregated from the Nijisanji L thread, it's too big of a happening
Bigger than Kyo announcement imo. Tho i don't know much about him

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I wonder, termination is a black mark, but when it's an obvious bullshit and shady move from a company that looks like the Eridanus Supervoid in blackness, would other companies see this as a blacklist/black mark from hiring her? Like would she be unable to get into VSPO?
Six moths ago? Yes.

Now?

Dunno.
I give Yamanbasanji at most 2 years left in EN.

Edit: let me say slurs
With Selen's suicide attempt now on public record?

I'd say that a walkout by talents (who weren't at odds with Selen) is not out of the question. And that could turn into an avalanche as nobody wants to be associated with the company that drives you to suicide/be suspected of being among the clique that bullied Selen.

I'd say EN is either dead within the next three months or chugs along indefinitely.

jarpoks

Attachments

• 2024-02-05_19-13_1.png
    2024-02-05_19-13_1.png
    31.7 KB · Views: 240
  • 2024-02-05_19-13.png
    2024-02-05_19-13.png
    49.8 KB · Views: 239

niggaphil

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
courtesy of @Short on groomcord but apparently the nijisisters are going full force

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
I don't read moonrunes, what does it say?
"Selen seemed to be working extremely hard on big projects as an individual, and I personally felt bad that her efforts weren't rewarded because I respected her."
"I've been waiting for a month, so I wanted to hear your voice, even just one last word."

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Kunai is back.

I'm glad people who enjoy pure zatsu has another zatsu lover since that's basically all she does.
finally, the chances of me watching her increased from 0% to 5%
From the clips here, she seems fun but Twitch is the ultimate filter for me
Now I can be parasocial with her on YT finally.
Here we go, gentlemen. I knew they would Zaione’d her, and she is not having it.

Edit: Another follow up tweet from her.

Edit 2 from my previous posts:

Edit 3: /vt/, Twitter, reddit, etc is gonna be on wildfire. Holy shit panic!

Edit number 4: She made another post before I go to bed:

Had a feeling that's what the hospitalization was for.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
"Selen seemed to be working extremely hard on big projects as an individual, and I personally felt bad that her efforts weren't rewarded because I respected her."
"I've been waiting for a month, so I wanted to hear your voice, even just one last word."

Salado

niggaphil

courtesy of @Short on groomcord but apparently the nijisisters are going full force

What do you expect from NijiSister defense force? They are all menhera like Rushia irl

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
> management did their best to communicate with not only Selen Tatsuki herself, but also her emergency contact. However, despite frequent communication with Selen Tatsuki's emergency contact...The decision was made to temporarily remove her access to accounts on various social media platforms and video distribution services under the name "Selen Tatsuki".
So Selen wasn't talking with management this past month and they ghost-wrote that "update" tweet posted to her account?

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom