"I haven't been shaving with that item because I always go to the salon"Moona Hoshinova

Termination of Selen Tatsuki and the Glorious Revival of Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Now to see if any Niji members are willing to throw Selen under the bus like with Sayu.

niggaphil

I don't see NijiEN surviving much longer at this rate anyway. If Vox leaves too though? Having the normal people, AND all the Fujos mad would burn it down before spring.
I am expecting the talents leaving at monthly from now on. I dont think the NijiEN could survived with such Selen Apocalyse when Dokibird showed off the skeletons from the cupboard

Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Now to see if anyone is willing to throw Selen under the bus like with Sayu.
as much as it pains me to say this probably millie

shes too much of a bootlicker to not do it and incredibly stupid to actually do so and i say that with no malice

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Did Kyo graduate already officially? It's really funny how he apologized for setting a date close to Pomu, saying he wasn't aware of it, only to get blindsided by Selen's termination in the middle of his own last week
Selen was necked axed by management. Big diff. They are eating so many L's delaying her termination that they chose the most ass-backward way to do it: They Zaion'd Selen to save face not for the fans but for the stockholders.

Wrong
fucking move as Dokibird will probably release a full statement of what happened. It's going to be a he-said, she-said scenario but knowing NijiEN's incompetence no one is going to side with them. Also, Selen has a lot of JP fans. This will bleed into NijiJP.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Now to see if any Niji members are willing to throw Selen under the bus like with Sayu.
Millie:
ben-shapiro-walking.gif

Limkin

If you assume they don't have resignation letters lined up for months, or are sitting as silent as possible and waiting for contracts to run out, praying they don't get on management radar you think too lowly of the remaining members. Even for people I personally dislike, I don't see them wanting to be there

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
at the rate we're going, it's looking to be a bloody valentine's this year

and any nijifriend that is ego searching, the canary in the coal mine (Zaion) has long since passed, this is the creeping death that follows

you won't come out unscathed, but you can minimize what damage you can if you start planning work alternatives today, though ideally that should have been done last year!

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
>We will also gradually halt the sale of merchandise and voice-related content.
>Please note that merchandise produced in 2023 featuring Selen Tatsuki or including her in their line-up may be released in the future.
>Selen Tatsuki's revenue payment for these has either already been completed, or is planned to be settled by the end of February.

OYYYYY VEEEEEEEY

Kalion

:)
I don't see the EN branch being folded in to JP yet. The only way that'll happen is if they suddenly stop debuting new waves and the attrition rate really ramps up.
It's hard to remember that even after losing multiple high-profile talents, NijiEN still has 30+ more.

Negzana

Unless MelRika reveals something bad which I don't think is the case, it seems Cover still is one of the cleanest vtuber companies out there.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

Did You Know

It's morally right to make fun of Unitards

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Unless MelRika reveals something bad which I don't think is the case, it seems Cover still is one of the cleanest vtuber companies out there.
I don't think there's much there. Even if we find out that it was stupid Jap corpo autism behind why they let her go the way they terminated her was probably about as gentle as you could go about it.

Unlike with Niji where they seem to try to douse the talents in gasoline and throw a match at them on the way out.

Punished Lurker

I'm at work, so I can't make a longer post

Fuck Anycolor :depressedtako:

Also please for the love of god I hope Millie was just dumb and not actively malicious, I have suffered enough already

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Jannie's, wake up and make a separate thread

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
It's a damn shame. When Niji first entered the EN market, I was excited. It was good for Hololive to have solid competition, and they started so strong with those first few waves.

But good lord, this level of incompetence is almost impressive. Nijisanji's been doing nothing but implode lately. Haven't done a single thing right. It's easy to be tribalist and be happy I put my lot in with HoloPro and Phase, but I miss the promise NijiEN had in the beginning.

They lose Vox, Rosemi, and Scarle? The whole damn branch is finished. And they'd deserve it, sadly.

Salado

Jennie's, wake up and make a separate thread
We can use this one until then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom