"Today I am gay. However, I am also trans"The Proctor

Termination of Selen Tatsuki and the Glorious Revival of Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I wonder, termination is a black mark, but when it's an obvious bullshit and shady move from a company that looks like the Eridanus Supervoid in blackness, would other companies see this as a blacklist/black mark from hiring her? Like would she be unable to get into VSPO?
I think Selen's fame, even with the taboo of talking about past lives, would allow her to get into any corpo she wanted.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
This must be what Proctor is dreaming of considering how much big graduations/terminations are happening whenever he's asleep

Kalion

:)
Here we go, gentlemen. I knew they would Zaione’d her, and she is not having it.

They actually "You can't quit, you're fired!" her.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
> Our immediate response was to make the music video private until all authorizations were confirmed from our end
> Selen Tatsuki took to social media specifically 'X' making misleading statements that omitted essential context, notably "management has privated the song"
this thing is a fucking goldmine

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
Mucho texto

Fucking finally! Damn Nijisanji was cockblocking graduationblocking terminationblocking(?) us for far too long.

Also Niji management can collectively go fellate a cactus.

Last edited:

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Dragoons Discord is burning, people are confused, mods locked several channels and asked to not post about PL until they figure shit out. People are not happy (that's a downplayment of a day for you), discussion about her music and VODs

0.png

Ragtag archive of Selen's YouTube channel

Some of the Dragoons are bitches
59.png

Last edited:

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
I give Yamanbasanji at most 2 years left in EN.

Edit: let me say slurs

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Being simultaneously pissed off at ոiggerSanji's bullshit, and also relieved that Selen is going to be in a MUCH better situation after all this sure is something. I really hope everything goes well for her after this :inatiredl:

Negzana

2024 is going worse than I predicted with vtubing, and we haven't even gotten to the election proper yet.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Maybe some JP companies would hesitate to work with her, specially one that had a historic of pulling shit like what Niji did(brave group) but I would be surprised if iron mouse isn't calling Gunrun right now to try to "rescue" her
She'll most likely just go indie. She has the clout and network to do it.

I expect her subs will go up so fast. It's morning in NA so in a few hourshis shit will blow up.

Awoogers

I give Yamanbasanji at most 2 years left in EN.

Edit: let me say slurs
too generous

id say they wont survive this year just look as the next one be elira or rosemi

Limkin

Did Kyo graduate already officially? It's really funny how he apologized for setting a date close to Pomu, saying he wasn't aware of it, only to get blindsided by Selen's termination in the middle of his own last week
Edit: If there is one thing I wish it is to have some equally obsessed as us JP fan posting on a forum. Being able to speak the language is very different from living in there. You have gossip, you have friends of friends of friends, you can read local things outsiders would be unaware of. I recall Gundou streaming on new persona with another girl, and when the topic touched upon enrolling into virtual academy or applying to Nijisanji they both bursted out laughing. Which indicates they are clearly aware of far more context than a foreign fan would be, and assume their viewers are as well so there is no need to explain themselves afterwards

Negzana

So, if Vox announces his graduation in the next few weeks-months what are the predictions for NijiEN's fate?

diethylether

bird molecule
>wake up
>selen graduation
>anycolor making shitty statements

if I hear one more nijiYamanba defend this company I'm going to vomit

e.
is proctor sleeping again? :annoyedpippa:

Bronze

Jelly is playing modded Minecraft.

Jelly decides to release a nuke, which ends up crashing the server.

Jelly: what if I try doing that again?

Jelly gets into the server again, reloading into a save before the nuke was triggered, and releases her nuke again and ends up crashing the server a second time.
Is this a metaphor of Selen announcement coming after Pomu and server crashing is NijiEN?
too generous

id say they wont survive this year just look as the next one be elira or rosemi
I question if they want to survive at this point. They might merge anyone who's fine with staying and move on. If they care, clock's ticking pretty fast.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Did Kyo graduate already officially? It's really funny how he apologized for setting a date close to Pomu, saying he wasn't aware of it, only to get blindsided by Selen's termination in the middle of his own last week
femboy still got a few weeks left iirc his graduation is set for 17th
still gonna get overshadowed either way because I expect things to blow up even more after cny

Awoogers

Is this a metaphor of Selen announcement coming after Pomu and server is NijiEN?

I question if they want to survive at this point. They might merge any one who's fine with staying and move on. If they care, clock's ticking pretty fast.
with rikus tendency?

yeah he will absorb the dregs of EN as soon as possible

even iinchou of all people just recently said that shes worried for the road that EN is heading and look at the shit they pulled just now

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
So, if Vox announces his graduation in the next few weeks-months what are the predictions for NijiEN's fate?
I don't see NijiEN surviving much longer at this rate anyway. If Vox leaves too though? Having the normal people, AND all the Fujos mad would burn it down before spring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom